FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > anal advise pls

anal advise pls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love anal but there is always something in the back of my mind that the blokes cock will out dirty or something along those lines.

Ladies is there away of making sure this doesn't happen, or am I just paranoid. I know about douching which I do but I'm still worried incase the water has made things looser up there.

Sorry for the horrid question, but love anal and want to have it without the worry.

Jen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

I am new to anal and have enjoyed it so far but have the same fear... yukkedy yuk!

The thought of it makes me tense up which is the worse thing to do in the circumstances, I think!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Play with fire and you get your fingers burnt!! Same theory applies here.....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I love anal but there is always something in the back of my mind that the blokes cock will out dirty or something along those lines.

Ladies is there away of making sure this doesn't happen, or am I just paranoid. I know about douching which I do but I'm still worried incase the water has made things looser up there.

Sorry for the horrid question, but love anal and want to have it without the worry.

Jen"

Dont apologize, u aren't the first to ask...

i have a home enema kit, its simple and effective, got it off ebay. i think the advantage over douching is it gives everything a really thorough clean out.

i find that the lube helps prevent any mishaps. Depending on how vigerous the play, ya may get a little 'varnishing' with hard deep anal. Small price to pay tho. Enjoy.

I never do anal without prep work. Douche or enema always.

don't like anal, so ya know where you can put it!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

As someone suggested, buy a douche bulb (We always take a spare one clubbing)

Its basically a way of cleaning your booty out, you can also get attachments for your shower at home to do the same thing. Do it until your totally clean, and if your going out have a quick check again when you get where your going. Your will normally be fine after that.

If you havent done it before, the first time, sit on top of the guy and let yourself do all the moving. Just sit still intially and give yourself time to get use to it. Pretty soon your be having orgasms in two place instead of one.

Mrs Party x

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Karchers are pretty good especially if you use the dirt blaster

"Karchers are pretty good especially if you use the dirt blaster"

hahahaha

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Make sure you clean thoroughly, which im sure you do. I was also paranoid at one time no matter how "clean" i was. Then someone said to me, where all adults and if an accident happens it happens and funny enough it stopped my paranoia

» Add a new message to this topic