FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > NO SINGLE GUYS

NO SINGLE GUYS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is quite frustrating that a couple or anybody can look at my profile... I can Fab their pics.... then can’t contact them because they have blocked single guys.... a bit one sided?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aww diddums

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Why is this even bothering you ?

"It is quite frustrating that a couple or anybody can look at my profile... I can Fab their pics.... then can’t contact them because they have blocked single guys.... a bit one sided?"
Better that, than to give single guys false hope ?

"It is quite frustrating that a couple or anybody can look at my profile... I can Fab their pics.... then can’t contact them because they have blocked single guys.... a bit one sided?"

Can you block all single women and couples? If not then I agree, it is a bit one sided

Can't you block couples?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

How so? You can also look at their profile. Why would you want to waste time messaging people who aren't interested in you anyway?

By *h86Man  over a year ago

Glos

Their profile their choice, what you make available is your choice, and just because you allow more access to your profile doesn't mean that everyone else has to

By blocking anybody over 44 you lose out on having photos taken free to a professional standard by me. .... and I’m not after a shag...

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

It'd only be one sided if you didn't have the option to also block if you so choose.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I get a bit irked when someones profile says no single guys or no white guys and then they mKe multiple trips to view me. There is obvious interest as they make multiple trips. Totally their choice of course but seems a bit odd they would bother looking up single guys on searches if they dont want to interact.

"By blocking anybody over 44 you lose out on having photos taken free to a professional standard by me. .... and I’m not after a shag..."

If people aren't interested, then they aren't losing out. I'd suggest you let it go and focus on those who are interested in people around your age.

Wow that’s opened up a hornets nest.... lots of posturing and self righteousness.... I’m just saying.....lol

Glos

"By blocking anybody over 44 you lose out on having photos taken free to a professional standard by me. .... and I’m not after a shag..."

No you just sound creepy, and like they owe you a favour. Just because you want it doesnt mean you can have it. Make it clear what you have to offer and let others decide if they want it

I imagine it’s because they don’t want to hear from single guys. They are dreadful on here so don’t blame them.

Tough luck. If they don't want to be contacted by single men then why would you feel you want to message them

Being a year out of a couples age range....now that's cruel ha ha

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

You're not missing out if you don't want it.

What a bizarre statement!

I don't want you to take my photo (no offence meant, I just don't) so therefore I'm not losing out!

This entire post screams white male privilege. The fact is if someone isn't interested in talking to someone else then they don't have to. Just like you don't have to talk to people you don't want to interact with.

"I get a bit irked when someones profile says no single guys or no white guys and then they mKe multiple trips to view me. There is obvious interest as they make multiple trips. Totally their choice of course but seems a bit odd they would bother looking up single guys on searches if they dont want to interact."

People look at profiles for all sorts of reasons

It doesn't mean they want your penis

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

In confused, is this “No single guys”, “No old guys”, or “No old single guys”?

If it helps, I’m over 44.

"I imagine it’s because they don’t want to hear from single guys. They are dreadful on here so don’t blame them. "

Yes we are all twats

Dudley

I'm not interested in having my picture taken by you so I'm not missing out on anything.

This whole post is part of reason it's sooo difficult on here as a single guy. I'm not trying to be Mr nice guy but just f****n have some respect and accept certain things

Yes it is, that is exactly why you can't take anything serious on here.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

How about just respecting peoples preferences. They are not interested in you OP.

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I dont think its 1 sided. We have single guys blocked as we arent looking for single guys.

As an experiment, I asked MrD if we could unblock single guys for 24hrs to see what happens.

Got ridiculous 'hey babe wanna fuck' messages and the rest. We changed our settings back the next day.

Everyone can block whomever they want. Called free will.

MsD

"I dont think its 1 sided. We have single guys blocked as we arent looking for single guys.

As an experiment, I asked MrD if we could unblock single guys for 24hrs to see what happens.

Got ridiculous 'hey babe wanna fuck' messages and the rest. We changed our settings back the next day.

MsD"

Sorry you attracted the arseholes

By *edGMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Personally I think everyone should be able to block whatever they want and should actually do so. It would save everyone a lot of time sending and receiving messages that will never lead to anything.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Naughty people aren’t they?

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Couples and single females can get inundated with messages from single males, a large percentage of which would be pointless questions asking how they are or cock pictures that they haven’t asked for. After a few days of receiving enough messages to fill their mailbox followed by follow up messages asking why have you deleted my message and don’t you wanna see more of my cock and don’t you wanna talk chick? It gets monotonous so the easiest thing to do is block single males then look for them yourself.

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I dont think its 1 sided. We have single guys blocked as we arent looking for single guys.

MsD

Sorry you attracted the arseholes"

Not all were. Mixed bag. Some guys were very polite and respectful.

Going to do an experiment and open up to men. See what happens.

"....

Not all were. Mixed bag. Some guys were very polite and respectful. "

All this flaming in this thread.....why is it always the case here ? These forums seem to get so toxic half the time when it comes to talking about single guys "whinging" -- it is pretty dreadful.....

For my 2 cents worth:

There are several problems - and unfortunately, because we are using a fantastic *FREE* platform, they have to make some money and have some "premium" features - unfortunately, seeing previous messages and other similarly helpful things as to whether you have messaged before or the type of "supporter" you need to be to message someone...

Maybe what we actually need is a feature that is fairly cheap to add and maybe if enough of us suggest the same feature it will be added.

How about a segregated in-box.....so, for each user type (single guy, couple, single girl, etc) there is a tab on the mailbox - but a removal of the feature that stops people being allowed to send messages to someone....

A premium feature could be a filtered mailbox - so, you see in your main inbox just the ones that fit your filters - e.g. male, couple between 25-50 and based within 40miles.... and the rest in a different tab....

Nothing will ever be perfect, but at least people wont be frustrated by not being able to message someone.....

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Wow that’s opened up a hornets nest.... lots of posturing and self righteousness.... I’m just saying.....lol "

I disagree with everything you’ve written here, which makes it simpler

It hasn’t opened up a hornets’ nest at all, it’s just got some people you blamed giving you honest, assertive replies. Maybe you aren’t great with people who disagree with you?

I don’t see any posturing either; it’s people telling you truthfully and without malice why it’s like it is.

Self righteousness? No, it’s really people being able to choose. Is that ok to do that, or should you be the judge of what other people are able to do?

"....

All this flaming in this thread.....why is it always the case here ? These forums seem to get so toxic half the time when it comes to talking about single guys "whinging" -- it is pretty dreadful.....

For my 2 cents worth:

There are several problems - and unfortunately, because we are using a fantastic *FREE* platform, they have to make some money and have some "premium" features - unfortunately, seeing previous messages and other similarly helpful things as to whether you have messaged before or the type of "supporter" you need to be to message someone...

Maybe what we actually need is a feature that is fairly cheap to add and maybe if enough of us suggest the same feature it will be added.

How about a segregated in-box.....so, for each user type (single guy, couple, single girl, etc) there is a tab on the mailbox - but a removal of the feature that stops people being allowed to send messages to someone....

A premium feature could be a filtered mailbox - so, you see in your main inbox just the ones that fit your filters - e.g. male, couple between 25-50 and based within 40miles.... and the rest in a different tab....

Nothing will ever be perfect, but at least people wont be frustrated by not being able to message someone.....

"

Or folk could just get over themselves when they can't penetrate someone's inbox

By *enjones69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Honestly can't understand how people have to explain what they are not looking for.

Christ, heard it all now.

"Or folk could just get over themselves when they can't penetrate someone's inbox "

See what I mean about flaming? Well proven!

There profile there choice it's as simple as that

"Or folk could just get over themselves when they can't penetrate someone's inbox

See what I mean about flaming? Well proven!"

Simple solutions are often the best

By *ustlookaroundMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

[Removed by poster at 23/04/20 14:01:57]

By *ustlookaroundMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

So that happens enough you need to worry about it x

How does it look though if you're messaging people telling them you'll take their photos for free. It sounds creepy.

What's in it for you?

Just like you have blocked single guys from messaging you?

That is so frustrating

O dear

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

They obviously do this as they do not wish you to contact them.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

If you're looking for people interested in having their photos taken, log a search for people who list on their profiles exactly this, I'm sure there are plenty!

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Single men can message me

Preston

"It is quite frustrating that a couple or anybody can look at my profile... I can Fab their pics.... then can’t contact them because they have blocked single guys.... a bit one sided?

That is so frustrating "

He'll let you take his photo for free. As long as you don't want sex as payment!

In my opinion you can alter your settings to choose who contacts you, but if someone states no single guys then why try and contact them. They have expressed who and what they are looking for and that is their choice and should be respected...

Dudley

"Or folk could just get over themselves when they can't penetrate someone's inbox

See what I mean about flaming? Well proven!"

That's not flaming at all. It is simply about ego, people getting pissy because they think they have an automatic right to message someone that isn't interested in them.

Filters are there for that reason.

OP, would you rather be able to message people that aren't interested in you and have them just ignore or delete your messages instead?!

Even though you are really?

"I imagine it’s because they don’t want to hear from single guys. They are dreadful on here so don’t blame them. "

with the dozens of times i've had my time wasted by couples and single females over the years then they too can be just as bad only it often seems different rules and acceptable for them to do so yet all the time on the forums it seems to be just single guys that get stick

"Aww diddums "

Haaa!

Preston

"I imagine it’s because they don’t want to hear from single guys. They are dreadful on here so don’t blame them.

with the dozens of times i've had my time wasted by couples and single females over the years then they too can be just as bad only it often seems different rules and acceptable for them to do so yet all the time on the forums it seems to be just single guys that get stick"

Because single women don't start threads complaining that men block them. Your point is valid, there will be bad people in all groups but if someone starts a thread about it then that's the focus.

"I imagine it’s because they don’t want to hear from single guys. They are dreadful on here so don’t blame them.

with the dozens of times i've had my time wasted by couples and single females over the years then they too can be just as bad only it often seems different rules and acceptable for them to do so yet all the time on the forums it seems to be just single guys that get stick

Because single women don't start threads complaining that men block them. Your point is valid, there will be bad people in all groups but if someone starts a thread about it then that's the focus."

no problem with the thread and completely agree that if others dont want to be contacted by single guys then that is their choice and should be repected.i simply thought that it was a cheap shot by somebody on here to just tarnish single guys with the same brush thats all

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Surely if they want professional standard photos taking they will contact a photographer, maybe someone they already know and trust rather than a stranger off a Swinger's website? Or just search for a local photographer? Or they could start a thread on here asking for photographers to which you could respond without wasting your time or theirs.

I read the profiles usually can tell then but some dont put their age preferences on just leave it at 18-90 think that is where the problem is

Preston

Because single women don't start threads complaining that men block them. Your point is valid, there will be bad people in all groups but if someone starts a thread about it then that's the focus.

no problem with the thread and completely agree that if others dont want to be contacted by single guys then that is their choice and should be repected.i simply thought that it was a cheap shot by somebody on here to just tarnish single guys with the same brush thats all"

Don't worry most of us have a bell end filter (you probably do too)

Dudley

no problem with the thread and completely agree that if others dont want to be contacted by single guys then that is their choice and should be repected.i simply thought that it was a cheap shot by somebody on here to just tarnish single guys with the same brush thats all"

I agree, it was a cheap shot, there are plenty of lovely guys on fab.

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

OP, It could just be that they don't want to be flooded with messages from single guys; which they will be as soon as they remove the filter.

If they are interested and message you, you can then reply to them.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"By blocking anybody over 44 you lose out on having photos taken free to a professional standard by me. .... and I’m not after a shag...

Even though you are really? "

I'm glad someone else thought this....

"OP, It could just be that they don't want to be flooded with messages from single guys; which they will be as soon as they remove the filter.

If they are interested and message you, you can then reply to them."

Exactly this

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Someone said to me that it’s best to just move on and don’t worry about them. There’s nothing you do about it and it’s best to just find someone else. There’s women I like and wish to talk to but they’re age preference is higher than me but that’s their choice at the end of the day.

Well at least couples are looking at my profile now...... who knows someone may be interested in what I have to offer..... lol

Dudley

"Well at least couples are looking at my profile now...... who knows someone may be interested in what I have to offer..... lol"

I doubt it, you haven't shown yourself in the best light on this thread.

"Well at least couples are looking at my profile now...... who knows someone may be interested in what I have to offer..... lol"

Are you 44 or 50?

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

That's the way it goes, everyone has their preferences

Dudley

"Well at least couples are looking at my profile now...... who knows someone may be interested in what I have to offer..... lol

Are you 44 or 50? "

The 44 thing was a dig at me because that's my upper age limit.

Up to them, everyone has a preference. Just shrug your shoulders and think “they don’t know what they’re missing” and move on.

"Well at least couples are looking at my profile now...... who knows someone may be interested in what I have to offer..... lol

Are you 44 or 50?

The 44 thing was a dig at me because that's my upper age limit. "

Ah,

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

maybe.... maybe not.... probably maybe not....

i am a fan of the saying "you only get one chance to make a great first impression!!"

so if someone didn't know you before this... and started reading... what do you think they would be thinking...

"spoilt" and "entitled" spring to mind.... sorry....

you are not owed anything for being here... and why concentrate of those who dont want you, rather than focusing and putting your best self forward to those who do!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

No, it's not one sided at all.

It comes down to each person's choice.

Anyone may choose to view any profile, but with whom they wish to start any dialogue is their choice too!

For many Females and Couples, they could repeat the phrase, NO SINGLE MALES 1000 times in their profile, yet the Muppet Single Males will ignore that request and message anyway!

EG. A lady I know naively put up that very simple note on her profile when she joined a few years ago. Despite that request, she still had over 400 messages from Single Males.

Then when she read through a lot, most lacked any finesse. Others were rude and obnoxious. When she didn't reply, the "troll elements" emerged and she was subjected to more hassle!

She changed her filters to stop such insulting behaviour, problem solved.

OP. Don't take it personally as a slight against you.

Just move on.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Just because you can’t contact them isn’t it nice that you can still get to see their sexy pics ? And obv you must enjoy them if you fab them too

Rem_mber they might block single guys so they can carefully find them theirselves rather than trawling through messages and if you fabbed them they might notice and message you

Sorry but offering to take pictures is just creepy.

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The green arrow has to be the BEST feature on this site

Win win isn’t it?

You get views and fabs, and have to make no effort with them.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Win win isn’t it?

You get views and fabs, and have to make no effort with them. "

True...

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

It's lovely and sunny out

We just aren’t interested in single men at all as some aren’t interested in couples,

We didn’t have the block on when we first opened the account and found ourselves sending out no thank yous daily when our profile clearly states what we are looking for,

We don’t get any satisfaction out of sending these out and some asked for explanations so we thought it best to narrow it down to those we may be interested in trying to connect with which is the whole point of this feature,

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

Quite a sweeping statement.

Not all single guys are dreadful.

I've been called many things, but not dreadful.

Granted, there are a lot. But not all.

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Sorry but offering to take pictures is just creepy. "

Yeah, that strange if you want to do advertising for a photography, heres not a best place to do it. Better off doing it on Facebook, gumtree etc. Not here

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Yet again someone moaning about how other people *choose* to run their profiles - people set filters for a reason OP - what that reason is may vary but it's *their* reason and that is all you need to know - no point moaning about it or calling foul.

They might have looked at your profile because they were thinking about messaging you themselves - again their choice as to how they run *their* profile.

Like many things on here - there's nothing you can do to change it - so you have to accept it and move on and find a profile that *does* match what you are looking for - it really is that simple.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"The green arrow has to be the BEST feature on this site "

Sometimes its value shines out like a beacon

Quite a sweeping statement.

Not all single guys are dreadful.

I've been called many things, but not dreadful.

Granted, there are a lot. But not all."

We have to agree with this,

There seem to be some sound guys on the forums where we are happy to chat,

Just our interests are in meeting with couples so makes it easier for us both to speak with who we want to on private message,

I’m sure everyone has some form of filter on,

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

OP, I see you have blocked everyone outside the age range 30 to 55. Isn't that a bit one sided?

Pot, kettle, black?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"OP, I see you have blocked everyone outside the age range 30 to 55. Isn't that a bit one sided?

Pot, kettle, black?"

Wa wa waaaa

A lot are, but not all of us...

"It is quite frustrating that a couple or anybody can look at my profile... I can Fab their pics.... then can’t contact them because they have blocked single guys.... a bit one sided?

Up to them, everyone has a preference. Just shrug your shoulders and think “they don’t know what they’re missing” and move on.

"

Or, create a forum thread to highlight your woes and hope everyone feels sorry for you and offers you a sympathy shag anyway?

not really why not block couples show em whos boss

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We're not against single guys, we actual want to meet up with them.

However the absolutely vile and disgusting messages we get from single men mean we've blocked them from messaging us.

Honestly, if it was possible we'd send the messages to their mothers and work places, how they think it's acceptable is beyond us.

Dudley

Or, create a forum thread to highlight your woes and hope everyone feels sorry for you and offers you a sympathy shag anyway? "

Don't be silly, he doesn't want a shag, he just wants to take pics of younger women.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I have heard a lot of single men block other men

It must be challenging OP?

Beyond that what nonsense are you whingeing about ? People who dont want you to message them have had to put a block in place because they know if they did not people like you would fucking message them

Which bit of the obvious does the OP not compute???

How so? You can also look at their profile. Why would you want to waste time messaging people who aren't interested in you anyway?"

couldn’t agree more

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Can you block all single women and couples? If not then I agree, it is a bit one sided "

You can block anyone you want, sometimes I take a break and block everyone so I can keep my profile open and stay in touch with my friends. And to the OP, it just means they want to do their own searching.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

You dropped your baby rattle.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Wow that’s opened up a hornets nest.... lots of posturing and self righteousness.... I’m just saying.....lol

I disagree with everything you’ve written here, which makes it simpler

It hasn’t opened up a hornets’ nest at all, it’s just got some people you blamed giving you honest, assertive replies. Maybe you aren’t great with people who disagree with you?

I don’t see any posturing either; it’s people telling you truthfully and without malice why it’s like it is.

Self righteousness? No, it’s really people being able to choose. Is that ok to do that, or should you be the judge of what other people are able to do?"

"It is quite frustrating that a couple or anybody can look at my profile... I can Fab their pics.... then can’t contact them because they have blocked single guys.... a bit one sided? not really why not block couples show em whos boss "

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have looked at those verifications.

Strangely none of them seem to have what I would consider professional photos on their profiles.

By *1GloryHoleMan  over a year ago

Meads Eastbourne

Can't you block couples? "

Yes you can you can block any type

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

That is so frustrating "

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

There to save both of you wasting, each other’s time. It says on profile not interested duh

Pretty sure that most folks are not on here to take part in an amateur photoshoot.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It is quite frustrating that a couple or anybody can look at my profile... I can Fab their pics.... then can’t contact them because they have blocked single guys.... a bit one sided? not really why not block couples show em whos boss "

I frequently do lol

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"How does it look though if you're messaging people telling them you'll take their photos for free. It sounds creepy.

What's in it for you? "

Agree also when a lot of men are offering massages free of charge ..

Self actualisation comes in the form of realising as a single man on a swinging site you are ten a penny and at the mercy of couples and single females. They are the essential players in this game, without them it’s just a bunch of horny blokes

Tried an experiment to open the profile up to men. So far it’s been a mistake. Not a single one has tried to seduce. Just ‘ can we have sex after lockdown’

If that’s your messages guys no wonder so many get deleted.

Glos

"Tried an experiment to open the profile up to men. So far it’s been a mistake. Not a single one has tried to seduce. Just ‘ can we have sex after lockdown’

If that’s your messages guys no wonder so many get deleted. "

A symptom of the lockdown, isolation and barely any form of release has turned a lot of men into dribbling wrecks who are probably typing one handed while looking at your photo.

To be fair this is probably the norm anyway but its heightened by the current situation. Maybe things will get better soon?

*In b4 not all men* you know what I mean!

You just get better men at clubs. It’s what we will

Always do.

Dudley

"Tried an experiment to open the profile up to men. So far it’s been a mistake. Not a single one has tried to seduce. Just ‘ can we have sex after lockdown’

Most messages from couples are just as bad. It even says on my profile that I'm not interested in playing with couples, they still message.

Totnes

"You just get better men at clubs. It’s what we will

Always do. "

And organised socials...

Did they say they would be discreet?

Can't you block couples? "

Can block them from contacting you by taking them off your preferences

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of supposedly decent photographers on here so no-one will miss out for long if they want photos taken by a random stranger

It is as common an occupation as pilot, something involving a “uniform” and something that’s too high profile for them to possibly say

Did they say they would be discreet? "

I would have hoped to buck a terrible trend, had I spotted the opportunity earlier . But you doubtless think I’m Too old. Or ugly. Or olgly.

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Nice bike

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Did they say they would be discreet? "

Messages containing that word are instantly deleted from my inbox as well.

They probably block single guys to stop potentially hundreds of "wanna fuck" dross messages from desperate single men every day but may remove the block temporarily to message one that takes their fancy.

Extremely Simples really

"By blocking anybody over 44 you lose out on having photos taken free to a professional standard by me. .... and I’m not after a shag...

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of supposedly decent photographers on here so no-one will miss out for long if they want photos taken by a random stranger

It is as common an occupation as pilot, something involving a “uniform” and something that’s too high profile for them to possibly say "

Every fucker works for Jessops on here

I’d never dream of having a photoshoot with anyone who didn’t have a professional website and premises. Last thing you need is someone tugging themselves off while it’s happening. And then doing god knows what with your pictures after. Do you really want a stranger having intimate pictures including your face and knowing your name etc. No thanks. I’d rather use someone who has their professional reputation to risk.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

There's better places to find that.

Dudley

"I’d never dream of having a photoshoot with anyone who didn’t have a professional website and premises. Last thing you need is someone tugging themselves off while it’s happening. And then doing god knows what with your pictures after. Do you really want a stranger having intimate pictures including your face and knowing your name etc. No thanks. I’d rather use someone who has their professional reputation to risk. "

Agreed, I suspect OP, along with many other 'photographers' on here, are not professionals and are just collecting material for their wank bank or to sell online.

[Removed by poster at 24/04/20 12:56:45]

As a fellow single bloke welcome to the world of Fab. Just accept life ain’t fair and move on

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We sometimes turn off the looking for single men it can get to much woke up to 30 messages this morning

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

What I find annoying is I read there whole description and it states they are looking for a giy my age bracket and the goto message and its blocked to your sex. Never going to find a guy that way lol

"What I find annoying is I read there whole description and it states they are looking for a giy my age bracket and the goto message and its blocked to your sex. Never going to find a guy that way lol"

They will if they message the guy first. They're in charge of the search then

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"What I find annoying is I read there whole description and it states they are looking for a giy my age bracket and the goto message and its blocked to your sex. Never going to find a guy that way lol"

Of course they will. It’s a two way thing. It just means that they do the seeking. I’ve met most of my fab friends by being approached.

lol those are the breaks

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The only relevant words in that statement are these two.

'by me'

Somehow I doubt that matters in the slightest to most.

A

By *aisyRayneCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Your glittering portfolio of 2 poor quality photos on your profile is really enticing us to unblock single males right now

"I get a bit irked when someones profile says no single guys or no white guys and then they mKe multiple trips to view me. There is obvious interest as they make multiple trips. Totally their choice of course but seems a bit odd they would bother looking up single guys on searches if they dont want to interact."

What they don't want is to be open to thousands of messages (mostly idiotic?) from people who don't interest them. Howrver, if they choose, they can contact someone who might and as they made the first move you can then reply.

Its not rocket science to understand how it works or why they choose to do so...

no problem with the thread and completely agree that if others dont want to be contacted by single guys then that is their choice and should be repected.i simply thought that it was a cheap shot by somebody on here to just tarnish single guys with the same brush thats all

I agree, it was a cheap shot, there are plenty of lovely guys on fab. "

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"It is quite frustrating that a couple or anybody can look at my profile... "

If you don't like people looking at your profile then hide it. It is your choice to show it.

"I can Fab their pics.... "

Completely your choice to do as you please.

"then can’t contact them because they have blocked single guys.... "

Completely their choice to do as they please.

"a bit one sided?"

No. Freedom of choice is not one sided, we all have it.

"....

For my 2 cents worth:

"

Still dont see why anyone would want a seperate box for junk mail....they simply don't want the junk mail in first place.

Like with physical junk mail you dont need....goes in a seperate box....recycling. Or if I have the time....return to sender and post it back!

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"Aww diddums "

Haha this made me giggle

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why is it one sided? You can use the same facility with those you don't want to message you.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

Ragging on the OP aside, I wish I’d thought if this photography ruse. It’s brilliant.

Didn’t realise so many people would get so wound up about this topic n the current environment... believe me I do realise why people block single men...pity there are so many idiots and fake profiles on this site.... comes with the territory I suppose. Discretion and trust are key to the success of a swingers site...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Ragging on the OP aside, I wish I’d thought if this photography ruse. It’s brilliant. "

They honestly might have looked at your profile from a forum post you made.....

By *eau and ArrowCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

We are a couple who both have single profiles and had them before we met. It has been eye opening for cock to

1) see the level of abuse single females get on here for absolutely nothing, god forbid saying no

2) single guys who don’t seem to realise that a couple involve two people and not just the female

People assume it is easy for women on here but if anything it is harder sorted through wierdos and nutters for the genuine men

This means that couples and single women have to put filters in to reduce the number of messages from the wholly inappropriate, of course this means sometimes a good one slips through the net but at least it means we don’t leave the site and smash every web enabled device within reach.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"I’d never dream of having a photoshoot with anyone who didn’t have a professional website and premises. Last thing you need is someone tugging themselves off while it’s happening. And then doing god knows what with your pictures after. Do you really want a stranger having intimate pictures including your face and knowing your name etc. No thanks. I’d rather use someone who has their professional reputation to risk.

Agreed, I suspect OP, along with many other 'photographers' on here, are not professionals and are just collecting material for their wank bank or to sell online. "

OP, does the subject get to keep the camera memory card from the shoot? You don’t keep any copies?

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

The answer is simple. Single men sometimes get blocked because some people are not interested in meeting single men.

Move on.

Exactly.... I know that... Didn’t think this thread would take off...let alone fly... ha ha

"Exactly.... I know that... Didn’t think this thread would take off...let alone fly... ha ha"

Do you have any examples of your work on Fab?

I don’t understand why this would bother you.

If you have an issue with it, just hide your profile, nobody can look then.

Totnes

"Exactly.... I know that... Didn’t think this thread would take off...let alone fly... ha ha"

I don't think it's particularly constructive tho...this sort of question..everyone knows the answer, and simply asking gets lots of negative conversation...questions that pose interesting or challenging questions or prompt engaging and fun debate are , in my opinion a better use of the forum..

"I don’t understand why this would bother you.

If you have an issue with it, just hide your profile, nobody can look then. "

Exactly

Me too.....

Me too.....

By *ony51963Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Or if m_mbers are so bothered by your OP they could just ignore it, instead they feel the need to comment negatively about it all being m_mbers choice who they recieve messages off. Thereby fuelling a forum thread they say they have no interest ...all a tad hypocritical methinks

There’s a huge amount of self entitlement going on here.

By *ony51963Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"There’s a huge amount of self entitlement going on here."

Some informed opinion which democratic process allows...

Some women and couples block single guys from mailing them however may at some point be looking

Dudley

"Or if m_mbers are so bothered by your OP they could just ignore it, instead they feel the need to comment negatively about it all being m_mbers choice who they recieve messages off. Thereby fuelling a forum thread they say they have no interest ...all a tad hypocritical methinks"

He posted in a public forum, his OP cones across as entitled and whiny, why wouldn't people explain to him why he seems to be having such issues?

It’s just a fact of life....

THE LONGER YOU STAY SINGLE

THE MORE THEY FUCK YOUR FUTURE WIFE

"THE LONGER YOU STAY SINGLE

THE MORE THEY FUCK YOUR FUTURE WIFE"

yes but how do we know she may have very versatile sphincter muscles

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

The wonder of fab people have choices, never that's so unfair.

Well while its nice to perv over couples photos, if im looking to hook up I dont want to waste time reading profiles of people not interested in meeting single guys. Im a bi guy and i do wish there was some way of searching for couples interested in bi guys. Although you can search for Bi more often or not they want girls not guys.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Well while its nice to perv over couples photos, if im looking to hook up I dont want to waste time reading profiles of people not interested in meeting single guys. Im a bi guy and i do wish there was some way of searching for couples interested in bi guys. Although you can search for Bi more often or not they want girls not guys. "

You can on advanced search

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Or if m_mbers are so bothered by your OP they could just ignore it, instead they feel the need to comment negatively about it all being m_mbers choice who they recieve messages off. Thereby fuelling a forum thread they say they have no interest ...all a tad hypocritical methinks"

Or maybe they are so bothered by it they feel the need to reply.

Agree it does seem strange.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Think of it as saving you from further upset and the time you'd spend having to make another forum post if you were able to message and then they didn't reply.

Always "glass half full"

Question: are you right about absolutely everything?

If you think yes then you're beyond help. If no, then the next question is: how do you find out what you're wrong about?

» Add a new message to this topic