FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab or relationship first

Fab or relationship first

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wouldn't put fab first over a relationship but my fella does, guess he doesn't love me like he says. Any thoughts on this subject

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hom01Man  over a year ago

Rugby

In what way ?

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We joined Fab together to experiment together. The moment it becomes about either of us individually then we need to talk about how to move forward.

It sounds like you need to talk to him. If he is making you unhappy you have to tell him.

For your own sanity if nothing else.

Good luck OP.

Jo.Xx

By *hom01Man  over a year ago

Rugby

"We joined Fab together to experiment together. The moment it becomes about either of us individually then we need to talk about how to move forward.

It sounds like you need to talk to him. If he is making you unhappy you have to tell him.

Good luck OP.

Jo.Xx "

Good post.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"I wouldn't put fab first over a relationship but my fella does, guess he doesn't love me like he says. Any thoughts on this subject "

Come run off with me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Relationship hands down

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"Relationship hands down "

This

Find a new fella

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I wouldn't put fab first over a relationship but my fella does, guess he doesn't love me like he says. Any thoughts on this subject "

Questions rather than thoughts as the answers may determine peoples comments.

Which came first - the relationship or Fab and are you married/living together? Given this is a single profile does he have his own too and if so what have you agreed in terms of solo activity?

A

"We joined Fab together to experiment together. The moment it becomes about either of us individually then we need to talk about how to move forward.

Good luck OP.

Jo.Xx "

Thanks x

By *ikemilfloverMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I was in a relationship where my partner wanted threesomes and group sex fairly regularly, some will think that this was amazing but it becomes a bind. Anyway we were a couple on here a good while ago and she left me to be with a guy she met off here, hence my single profile these days. She’s since asked to get back together and I’ve refused because the pain of the split was too harsh to recover from, anyway my moral of the story is, people get too wrapped up in their own needs and neglect their partner and then go on to regret it later. Please look after your needs otherwise you’ll only be nursing pain from someone who doesn’t know what they want !

OMG, I think that might be too deep !

"I wouldn't put fab first over a relationship but my fella does, guess he doesn't love me like he says. Any thoughts on this subject

I was in a relationship where my partner wanted threesomes and group sex fairly regularly, some will think that this was amazing but it becomes a bind. Anyway we were a couple on here a good while ago and she left me to be with a guy she met off here, hence my single profile these days. She’s since asked to get back together and I’ve refused because the pain of the split was too harsh to recover from, anyway my moral of the story is, people get too wrapped up in their own needs and neglect their partner and then go on to regret it later. Please look after your needs otherwise you’ll only be nursing pain from someone who doesn’t know what they want !

OMG, I think that might be too deep !"

That's so true mind

I think relationship comes first... Fab is for fun...

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

colchester

Relationship no question

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I once met a couple on here. Both lovely. He seemed to be much more invested in Fab that she was. She said that he was online all day and night. And that it was causing an issue between them.

By *ikemilfloverMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I wouldn't put fab first over a relationship but my fella does, guess he doesn't love me like he says. Any thoughts on this subject

OMG, I think that might be too deep !

That's so true mind "

Glad you agree, that’s why I’m on here at the moment, looking for fun, nothing heavy !

Lots of couples relationships can survive the swinging scene but I would guess there is a fair few that don’t !

"I once met a couple on here. Both lovely. He seemed to be much more invested in Fab that she was. She said that he was online all day and night. And that it was causing an issue between them. "

Sounds familiar

Maybe he just can't do a vanilla relationship? The fella is exactly the same as he hated them in the past.

Don't get me wrong I'm here because I want to be, but if I said no more swinging (I never would) I'm not sure how long we'd last it out.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I once met a couple on here. Both lovely. He seemed to be much more invested in Fab that she was. She said that he was online all day and night. And that it was causing an issue between them.

Sounds familiar "

Ok.

As you skipped over my earlier questions here's a couple more. Since we're only getting one perspective on this and no input from your other half it's a bit unfair for everyone to jump to conclusions without the full picture. These are all assumptions made and could be wrong but if you don't give the full picture all comments are nothing more than possible answers.

If you're not living together and he's stuck in the same position as many and in lockdown then it's possible that he is spending more time than usual on Fab - I know I am as are many others.

How long have you been in a relationship? There's a huge difference between a long standing marriage and a new relationship in its early days that began via a website. It takes time for people to get to know each other better and only natural that there will be 'issues' occasionally early on that you need to discuss with each other - that's life.

And again - you didn't answer about the 'rules' you've agreed and any boundaries for your lives on Fab, either together or alone. If you've agreed separate meets and play are ok then he may not even realise there's an issue.

The only person you need to discuss this with is him. Show him this thread. It'll either provide a wake up call to how you're feeling or spur him on to being more open with you. As you need to be with him.

A

» Add a new message to this topic