FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile pics how many is too many

Profile pics how many is too many

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I just wanted to know how many pics to put in a profile.I have 29 plus a video.Not all the pics are public but not sure if that’s too many.

Also I find it hard to know what people are looking for in pics..I know different people like different things but I worry mine are a bit samey.Any help would be much appreciated..

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

As the saying goes you can't have too much of a good thing. However, if you think they are all very samey, then do something about it.

"As the saying goes you can't have too much of a good thing. However, if you think they are all very samey, then do something about it. "

Just not sure how to mix em up a bit...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bent over stretching your bot bot

"Bent over stretching your bot bot "

Ok I’ll take it on board...

I've just had a quick look at your pics for answering purposes only of course... I'm not a perv

Your pics are fine n I mean fine,

However a pic with a belt around your neck, have it doubled over in the palm of your hand while your jeans are undo n no top on. Wouldn't hurt.

I like enigmatic pics it encourages my imagination.

My pics however are quite boring, as for me I'm on a build my confidence journey.

"I've just had a quick look at your pics for answering purposes only of course... I'm not a perv

However a pic with a belt around your neck, have it doubled over in the palm of your hand while your jeans are undo n no top on. Wouldn't hurt.

My pics however are quite boring, as for me I'm on a build my confidence journey. "

Perv away lol..I’ll see if I can come up with something like what you said.also I totally get the confidence thing.as I’ve had to take new pics showing my scars.we just gotta embrace it

"I've just had a quick look at your pics for answering purposes only of course... I'm not a perv

My pics however are quite boring, as for me I'm on a build my confidence journey.

Perv away lol..I’ll see if I can come up with something like what you said.also I totally get the confidence thing.as I’ve had to take new pics showing my scars.we just gotta embrace it "

Although it is easier for me to say, but your scars are part of your journey, n your survival.

By *icks and SucksCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

As many as you feel is enough is enough.

So long as it isn’t 29 cock pictures all at the same angles (for example)

Plenty of variation is always a good thing... and with lots of variation there’s plenty of opportunity to have a lot of photos/videos

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I like to see quite a few pics on profiles as long as they are recent. I am a big lover of mens legs/thighs so a few of those will always be a bonus to me.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Well done, you have a belly button!

By *eavertrackerMan  over a year ago

bridgwater

Thats a really tough one really, omg I am addicted to adding pics, I add about 4 every day, I just feel its good to keep a profile fresh, and it shows that you are properly active I would say, your more then welcome to look at my pics, I've kept roba golden rule....that I never include a cock pic in my public pics, I've just tried to be imaginative with my pics, and see what happens,...just keep your profile looking fresh and new I would say

"Thats a really tough one really, omg I am addicted to adding pics, I add about 4 every day, I just feel its good to keep a profile fresh, and it shows that you are properly active I would say, your more then welcome to look at my pics, I've kept roba golden rule....that I never include a cock pic in my public pics, I've just tried to be imaginative with my pics, and see what happens,...just keep your profile looking fresh and new I would say "

You just keep on adding those pic, love the crop ones

bridgwater

"Thats a really tough one really, omg I am addicted to adding pics, I add about 4 every day, I just feel its good to keep a profile fresh, and it shows that you are properly active I would say, your more then welcome to look at my pics, I've kept roba golden rule....that I never include a cock pic in my public pics, I've just tried to be imaginative with my pics, and see what happens,...just keep your profile looking fresh and new I would say

You just keep on adding those pic, love the crop ones "

I may need to get inventive then, and add some crop pics tomorrow

"Thats a really tough one really, omg I am addicted to adding pics, I add about 4 every day, I just feel its good to keep a profile fresh, and it shows that you are properly active I would say, your more then welcome to look at my pics, I've kept roba golden rule....that I never include a cock pic in my public pics, I've just tried to be imaginative with my pics, and see what happens,...just keep your profile looking fresh and new I would say "

Some good pics you got there mate they look professional.some good ideas thanks for the advice

bridgwater

"Thats a really tough one really, omg I am addicted to adding pics, I add about 4 every day, I just feel its good to keep a profile fresh, and it shows that you are properly active I would say, your more then welcome to look at my pics, I've kept roba golden rule....that I never include a cock pic in my public pics, I've just tried to be imaginative with my pics, and see what happens,...just keep your profile looking fresh and new I would say

Some good pics you got there mate they look professional.some good ideas thanks for the advice "

All have actually only been done on the timer setting on my mobile, certainly not been done professionally, just a bit of imagination and perseverance

Some good pics you got there mate they look professional.some good ideas thanks for the advice

All have actually only been done on the timer setting on my mobile, certainly not been done professionally, just a bit of imagination and perseverance "

I’ll give it a go

Thanks to eveyone else who replied it’s been massive help

» Add a new message to this topic