FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I can't ejaculate through sex and I'm worried

I can't ejaculate through sex and I'm worried

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi potentialy long thread

I lost my virginity at 21 and I still have this issue and I'm starting to worry.

I'm now 27 years old and looking to the future as in wanting to settle down and have kids ect ect.

But i have never been able to ejaculate through any other means except masturbation penatrative sex and oral don't work.

I have tried almost everything at this time and have been considering seeing a sex therapist but I can't see how that will change a thing.

I've kind of accepted my lot and used it to my advantage and my partners love it but I do worry about my future.

Any other guys or girls for that matter dealt with this problem

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *tokeyash1991Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

I was and still abit the same. I could fuck hard for 20 minutes and not even be close. Then I told some one who I was with and they told me of well if you can’t cum try make me cum more. So because I was thinking about making them cum it happened. Thinking of getting some one els off will turn you on more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re playing with yourself too much and desensitising it. Leave it alone for a couple of weeks and you’ll see the difference.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll close this as you have more answers on your other thread