Now a single cuck again looking for a new owner/trainer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I'm very happy for you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now a single cuck again looking for a new owner/trainer "

owner/trainer ?? that makes you a sub male not a cuck ... a cuck is someone in a relationship or married ?? unless your saying your no longer married/or in a relationship ??

Loughborough

"Now a single cuck again looking for a new owner/trainer

owner/trainer ?? that makes you a sub male not a cuck ... a cuck is someone in a relationship or married ?? unless your saying your no longer married/or in a relationship ??

"

Femdom and cuckold relationships are often inherently intertwined. Moreover being a cuck doesn't change once you're out of a relationship in the same way that you are still a sub or Dom whilst single. A relationship doesn't define your sexuality, nor your sexual preferences.

That said, it's nigh on impossible to be the cuck in a cuckold relationship without, you know, actually being in a relationship (save for incredibly rare scenarios where the female partner is with a bull type looking to include a single cuck in their play).

Femdom and cuckold relationships are often inherently intertwined. Moreover being a cuck doesn't change once you're out of a relationship in the same way that you are still a sub or Dom whilst single. A relationship doesn't define your sexuality, nor your sexual preferences.

That said, it's nigh on impossible to be the cuck in a cuckold relationship without, you know, actually being in a relationship (save for incredibly rare scenarios where the female partner is with a bull type looking to include a single cuck in their play). "

Femdom and cuckold are totally different a cuck is in a relationship were his partner is having sex with other (the basics of anyway) a femdom is a dom woman who takes pleasure of using bdsm and kink on the guy she is seeing (non relationship) and 99% non sexual... as for you saying you dont stop being a cuck when a relationship ends well sorry you do as your no longer the husband or boyfriend ?? so therefore your no longer the cuck so that just makes you a sub guy ... its like saying i enjoy fishing but i dont have a fishing rod you cant be a cuck if you dont have a wife or girlfriend

Loughborough

That said, it's nigh on impossible to be the cuck in a cuckold relationship without, you know, actually being in a relationship (save for incredibly rare scenarios where the female partner is with a bull type looking to include a single cuck in their play).

Femdom and cuckold are totally different a cuck is in a relationship were his partner is having sex with other (the basics of anyway) a femdom is a dom woman who takes pleasure of using bdsm and kink on the guy she is seeing (non relationship) and 99% non sexual... as for you saying you dont stop being a cuck when a relationship ends well sorry you do as your no longer the husband or boyfriend ?? so therefore your no longer the cuck so that just makes you a sub guy ... its like saying i enjoy fishing but i dont have a fishing rod you cant be a cuck if you dont have a wife or girlfriend"

I didn't say they were the same, I said they were inherently linked, which in many cases they absolutely are. Are you telling me you've never come across a cuck scenario where the male is the sub?

And yes, I've been on the scene for coming up to a decade now so I'm aware of the difference between the two things. I just said they're often linked.

As for not being a cuck outside of a relationship I wholeheartedly disagree. Do I cease to be a Dom when I'm single? No. I simply don't have a sub. Am I no longer submissive because I don't have a Domme? No. There's a difference between being a cuck, and being in a cuckold relationship just as there's a difference between being submissive and being someone's sub.

The relationship doesn't define your sexuality or sexual inclinations - it allows you to express them.

Still, I respect your opinion and wish you well

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

Femdom and cuckold are totally different a cuck is in a relationship were his partner is having sex with other (the basics of anyway) a femdom is a dom woman who takes pleasure of using bdsm and kink on the guy she is seeing (non relationship) and 99% non sexual... as for you saying you dont stop being a cuck when a relationship ends well sorry you do as your no longer the husband or boyfriend ?? so therefore your no longer the cuck so that just makes you a sub guy ... its like saying i enjoy fishing but i dont have a fishing rod you cant be a cuck if you dont have a wife or girlfriend"

If femdom and cuck are so totally different how does someone who is a cuck become a sub guy just because they’re not in a relationship?

Also, femdom isn’t necessarily 99% non sexual, that’s a very presumptuous thing to say and I enjoy femdom which is entirely sexual and also as part of a relationship. BDSM and kink are not ALWAYS sexual, but they are for some if not most.

[Removed by poster at 27/05/20 14:16:56]

[Removed by poster at 27/05/20 14:20:08]

grrrrrrrr cant type and eat cake

yes i messed that up didnt i but still stand by you cant be a cuck if single.

but yes your right its best not to assume that some femdoms are not in relationships and sexual what i ment to say was or should have said was most femdom dont have penative sex with the guy they are dom with but never assume now where the rest of that cake

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

What’s the difference between a sub male and a cuck?........a hot wife!

"What’s the difference between a sub male and a cuck?........a hot wife! "

This

Loughborough

"yes i messed that up didnt i but still stand by you cant be a cuck if single.

but yes your right its best not to assume that some femdoms are not in relationships and sexual what i ment to say was or should have said was most femdom dont have penative sex with the guy they are dom with but never assume now where the rest of that cake "

Haha must have been good cake!

One of my favourite things to do when in charge of him is to have him fuck me, but we play a game called fast, slow, stop. Pretty much does what it says on the tin but when he’s been locked up for days and hasn’t been allowed to cum for a while it reallllly makes him sweat!

Loughborough

"What’s the difference between a sub male and a cuck?........a hot wife! "

Is a sub male not allowed to have a hot wife?

» Add a new message to this topic