FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot Wife Couples

Hot Wife Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensual 2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Are you a Hot wife ..or in a Hot wife relationship....how did it start up for you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

We began when pups had affairs

By *ritishAsianMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I would love to meet up with a hotwife couple x

Blackpool

"We began when pups had affairs"
Do tell...

By *ndrew999Man  over a year ago

Cumbria area

I have a regular Hot Wife couple that I meet

I take her out for meals, shopping and I stay over some weekends

I sleep in the marital bed while hubby sleeps in the spare room

He listens to us fucking all night then comes in with a cup of tea around 7:30am and licks her aching pussy.

What a great relationship xx

Leeds

"I have a regular Hot Wife couple that I meet

He listens to us fucking all night then comes in with a cup of tea around 7:30am and licks her aching pussy.

What a great relationship xx"

Lucky man

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure I could get my head around this but the idea sounds hot

Blackpool

"Not sure I could get my head around this but the idea sounds hot "
Most men have the fantasy of watching their Mrs with men ....not all can handle it ....the reclaim is unreal.

"Not sure I could get my head around this but the idea sounds hot Most men have the fantasy of watching their Mrs with men ....not all can handle it ....the reclaim is unreal."

It's the sleeping in the next room whilst mrs is in my bed with another lad. I dunno. Maybe my ego is too big to allow this

Black stud looking for couple

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"Not sure I could get my head around this but the idea sounds hot Most men have the fantasy of watching their Mrs with men ....not all can handle it ....the reclaim is unreal."
the watching & the reclaim. Especially seeing her with another cock for the 1st time.

Blackpool

"Not sure I could get my head around this but the idea sounds hot Most men have the fantasy of watching their Mrs with men ....not all can handle it ....the reclaim is unreal.the watching & the reclaim. Especially seeing her with another cock for the 1st time. "
the first time if its a good experience is SO sexxy and a big step

By *c100Couple  over a year ago

Bierton

We love this. The first meeting the watching and then the reclaim. Works for us

Blackpool

"We love this. The first meeting the watching and then the reclaim. Works for us"

By *inks_n_GigglesMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We love this. The first meeting the watching and then the reclaim. Works for us"

I love watching a couple after I have played with the wife, always hot. I have also enjoyed this when a previous GF enjoyed the pleasure of extra cock.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

My wife came back from a Christmas party and said a guy had been hitting on her all night and had tried to kiss her. She had said she was tempted as she quite fancied him. Rather than being angry I actually got really turned on and ravished her on the spot.

It was the start of a process of encouraging flirting, to swinging and now to Hotwifing (of the stag and vixen variety)

Blackpool

"My wife came back from a Christmas party and said a guy had been hitting on her all night and had tried to kiss her. She had said she was tempted as she quite fancied him. Rather than being angry I actually got really turned on and ravished her on the spot.

It was the start of a process of encouraging flirting, to swinging and now to Hotwifing (of the stag and vixen variety) "

To give your wife your blessing & encouragement is a funny feeling ....but a great turn on ..

Love watching my hot wife with other guys

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

Mrs had a ffm with a cpl we were friendly with, that's how we got started

By *oreplayfunpairCouple  over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

We really enjoy the hotwife thing. Started off playing together but one couple suggested taking each of us to a seperate room and started from there. Loved hearing the sounds coming from the room and the tell tale noises that she was loving it.. From then on have had a few meets where once we've played together the guy gets to have her to himself for the evening at a hotel or their place.. Even given her to a couple for an evening.. Always so hot getting the updates through the night and photos, videos etc. Then the stories on her return in full detail get us so horny.

I post a tread about cuckold and bondages earlier. I have be wondering if that is the sort of thing people are into?

Blackpool

"We really enjoy the hotwife thing. Started off playing together but one couple suggested taking each of us to a seperate room and started from there. Loved hearing the sounds coming from the room and the tell tale noises that she was loving it.. From then on have had a few meets where once we've played together the guy gets to have her to himself for the evening at a hotel or their place.. Even given her to a couple for an evening.. Always so hot getting the updates through the night and photos, videos etc. Then the stories on her return in full detail get us so horny. "
A hot wife indeed ..

"I post a tread about cuckold and bondages earlier. I have be wondering if that is the sort of thing people are into?"

*posted .... good grief!

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

" Are you a Hot wife ..or in a Hot wife relationship....how did it start up for you ?"

Started after a long time dabbling trying meet couples, not working so well, eventually worked out she hated seeing me with anyone else.. So we stopped attempting to meet couples (hence single profile) But she loved the extra attention of a horny respectful guy and being slutty in front of me and then moved on to her solo meets with guys and sharing photos and videos... So horny to relive and reclaimbas has already been said

she's here for the perv

Thanks for the thread OP

it's allllll about the reclaim

Px

Gloucester

"My wife came back from a Christmas party and said a guy had been hitting on her all night and had tried to kiss her. She had said she was tempted as she quite fancied him. Rather than being angry I actually got really turned on and ravished her on the spot.

It was the start of a process of encouraging flirting, to swinging and now to Hotwifing (of the stag and vixen variety) To give your wife your blessing & encouragement is a funny feeling ....but a great turn on .."

Yep What got it started for you guys?

Blackpool

It was the start of a process of encouraging flirting, to swinging and now to Hotwifing (of the stag and vixen variety) To give your wife your blessing & encouragement is a funny feeling ....but a great turn on ..

Yep What got it started for you guys?"

For us Sue liked to have massage nights at home .....she chose the masseurs .....every session got hornier .....OMG ....such a turn on to view ....like 2hrs of foreplay ....

Gloucester

It was the start of a process of encouraging flirting, to swinging and now to Hotwifing (of the stag and vixen variety) To give your wife your blessing & encouragement is a funny feeling ....but a great turn on ..

Yep What got it started for you guys?For us Sue liked to have massage nights at home .....she chose the masseurs .....every session got hornier .....OMG ....such a turn on to view ....like 2hrs of foreplay .... "

Hot!!!

Myself or me and some male friends will fuck a milf

Blackpool

"she's here for the perv

Thanks for the thread OP

it's allllll about the reclaim

Px"

Perv away ......Xxx

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Hubby kept nagging me so I went out and blew a stranger

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

Ive been with a few hot wifes, but not had a husband in the next room, but would love to try it. Get intouch if ya fancy it

Blackpool

"Hubby kept nagging me so I went out and blew a stranger "
Hope you didnt need to nag too much lol

By *andR Staffs cplCouple  over a year ago

here and there

I (J) suggested the idea to R fully expecting a straight refusal and having to spend weeks trying to get back in the good books, but she took a month or so thinking about it and looking online before deciding to try it. Over a year later and we enjoy the stag/vixen style with me watching and joining in. Like others have said, the reclaim is amazing. We are also looking to expand our experiences into full swapping with other couples so hopefully an equally exciting 12 months to come, once we can meet people again!

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

Hotwives are hot!

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

"Hubby kept nagging me so I went out and blew a stranger Hope you didnt need to nag too much lol"

Oh took quite a bit, but I would stop now if I had too

Leeds

"Hubby kept nagging me so I went out and blew a stranger Hope you didnt need to nag too much lol

Oh took quite a bit, but I would stop now if I had too "

Theres no stopping once you start???

By *atinocoupleCouple  over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

It's all about the reclaim. The sex after for us, is often better than the meet!

Blackpool

"Hubby kept nagging me so I went out and blew a stranger Hope you didnt need to nag too much lol

Theres no stopping once you start??? "

Sue likes the flattery (if its genuine) and the fact other guys fancy her ..

We found we loved hot wife scenarios through exploring clubs. The couple thing just wasn’t for us. Mr loves watching other men pleasing me, sometimes he just watches, sometimes he joins in but it makes for a very horny time indeed. Especially if a number of men are involved. It’s the ultimate turn on and flattery for both of us.

My dream relationship is a stag/vixen one with the potential for full swap or involving other females on occasions, it just seems so damn horny and fun!!!

Leeds

"My dream relationship is a stag/vixen one with the potential for full swap or involving other females on occasions, it just seems so damn horny and fun!!! "

Stag & Vixen lifestyle is like a dream for most

Leeds

Theres no stopping once you start??? Sue likes the flattery (if its genuine) and the fact other guys fancy her .. "

Great to know you both like the scenario. I would love to PM you

"We found we loved hot wife scenarios through exploring clubs. The couple thing just wasn’t for us. Mr loves watching other men pleasing me, sometimes he just watches, sometimes he joins in but it makes for a very horny time indeed. Especially if a number of men are involved. It’s the ultimate turn on and flattery for both of us. "

This is pretty much how we ended up getting into it too. Tend to only take on one guy at a time whilst husband watches and joins in but lockdown has left us considering the possibility of more.

Plus the sex afterwards is intense and love watching back videos of meets as we go at it! Xx

By *atinocoupleCouple  over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

"We found we loved hot wife scenarios through exploring clubs. The couple thing just wasn’t for us. Mr loves watching other men pleasing me, sometimes he just watches, sometimes he joins in but it makes for a very horny time indeed. Especially if a number of men are involved. It’s the ultimate turn on and flattery for both of us.

This is pretty much how we ended up getting into it too. Tend to only take on one guy at a time whilst husband watches and joins in but lockdown has left us considering the possibility of more.

Plus the sex afterwards is intense and love watching back videos of meets as we go at it! Xx"

This is how many of our party meets ended up, peeling away with another husband/guy into a corner

I’ve got a hot wife couple that I meet - she is lovely and wears beautiful lingerie. Her hubby is very nice and generous to her and they are obviously very much in love

Reason that they have the hot wife thing is that he wants to see her satisfied sexually and she wants more than he can fully offer - and he loves watching and photographing her meets.

Seems to work for them both and I am a lucky guy who gets some fun

By *rthangMan  over a year ago

hebden bridge

I was in a relationship with a hotwife couple for about 10 years. We met at a private party and clicked. He used to sleep downstairs

Blackpool

"We found we loved hot wife scenarios through exploring clubs. The couple thing just wasn’t for us. Mr loves watching other men pleasing me, sometimes he just watches, sometimes he joins in but it makes for a very horny time indeed. Especially if a number of men are involved. It’s the ultimate turn on and flattery for both of us.

Plus the sex afterwards is intense and love watching back videos of meets as we go at it! Xx"

By *ammy lynWoman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

Just the sort of thing I'm looking for xx

Blackpool

Just the sort of thing I'm looking for xx"

Dont think you will have much of a prob finding a guy to help you out

By *91kMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

Had a couple approach me about this. Except they got really pushy about it and ended up ruining it...

Was a shame cause I've never done it before but liked the idea! Might be a while before I try again, if ever

Need my big black cock get sucked

Blackpool

"Had a couple approach me about this. Except they got really pushy about it and ended up ruining it...

Was a shame cause I've never done it before but liked the idea! Might be a while before I try again, if ever "

A good man is .....hard to find

By *91kMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Had a couple approach me about this. Except they got really pushy about it and ended up ruining it...

Was a shame cause I've never done it before but liked the idea! Might be a while before I try again, if ever A good man is .....hard to find "

Not sure that's the case... Same can be said for couples. Guess it comes down to whether you are a match for each other or not. Plenty of good men and good couples who for whatever reason, just don't suit each other

That's what I'm telling myself anyway

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 19/06/20 17:30:53]

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Being the invited guest into the hot wife relationship is a privilege indeed. I have had the pleasure on a few occasions over the years, usually with the husband watching and taking pics, but the latest is sent out for an evening of fun while her husband waits for her at home to reclaim her. I’m certainly looking forward to lockdown being over and meeting her again.

Blackpool

" Are you a Hot wife ..or in a Hot wife relationship....how did it start up for you ?

Started after a long time dabbling trying meet couples, not working so well, eventually worked out she hated seeing me with anyone else.. So we stopped attempting to meet couples (hence single profile) But she loved the extra attention of a horny respectful guy and being slutty in front of me and then moved on to her solo meets with guys and sharing photos and videos... So horny to relive and reclaimbas has already been said"

By *andystick72Man  over a year ago

kinky Street

Won't say much but

Tracy is a stunner

We've met up 3 times now

Different scenarios

Hubby says I’m a hot wife but we don’t just like meeting guys but couples too

Well we started when he encouraged me to flirt with other guys and I started to enjoy then we got to know a guy better and my flirting moved to teasing to kissing and then more!

Was a fun hot journey that were still on

DD x

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

It was the start of a process of encouraging flirting, to swinging and now to Hotwifing (of the stag and vixen variety) "

so why not a couples profile then?

Blackpool

"Hubby says I’m a hot wife but we don’t just like meeting guys but couples too

Well we started when he encouraged me to flirt with other guys and I started to enjoy then we got to know a guy better and my flirting moved to teasing to kissing and then more!

Was a fun hot journey that were still on

DD x "

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

It happened for us on a cruise in March.

Started chatting in the nightclub with a guy we met on a previous cruise and he came back to our cabin.

Some very hot wifes in here

[Removed by poster at 19/06/20 19:04:04]

Hot husband and wife couple here

Leeds

"Hot husband and wife couple here "

You are incredibly hot!

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

" Are you a Hot wife ..or in a Hot wife relationship....how did it start up for you ?"

We got married

Hotwife mmmmmmmmmm say no more

Gloucester

It was the start of a process of encouraging flirting, to swinging and now to Hotwifing (of the stag and vixen variety) so why not a couples profile then? "

Had one on another site but one guy turned out to be a pushy weirdo who thought he should have some say in how we played, which put her off and we closed the account.

A few years later we tried again on here, but she hated the onslaught of demanding single guys and has now just gone right of the 'online thing' completely

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 19/06/20 19:41:41]

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Mrs M is a hot wife.

I introduced a close friend into our fun many years ago and it grew from there.

Nowadays she will even go to a club on her own if she is in the mood for some fun.

I love it and what it brings to our relationship.

Black bull ready for action

By *lirty_dirtyCouple  over a year ago

Lingfield

Hot wife here. He loves seeing me with other men and the sex after is amazing x

Lets fuck then

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Lets fuck then "

Have a wank, mate.

------------

More stag and vixen here but do love the whole hotwife thing too.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We are more stag and vixen...although I would love hubby to let me be a proper hot wife

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hot wife here

Wow we’d love that .. hubbies ideal thing. Just finding the right guy proves challenging.

X

Yes.. Started with 3 sums and letting them play alone for a bit. Then went for her going to theirs.

It's all good, but has to be trust and no jealousy lol

By *ack_to_505Couple  over a year ago

southwest

Definitely something we will try in the future, upto now we've mainly played with guys in clubs and at parties but this is something we'd love to explore.

By *rsSwinger28Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Weve dabbled but its our biggest turn on and would love to do more. Would love her to be owned sexually by a hung boyfriend.

"Weve dabbled but its our biggest turn on and would love to do more. Would love her to be owned sexually by a hung boyfriend."

Cant see you being short of volunteers x

By *rsSwinger28Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Yeah but its a bit of a plunge into the abyss...

Literally one of the best decisions I've ever made. Absolutely love it. The pleasure is amazing watching someone you love being so deeply satisfied. It's a crazy world to some people but it's amazing.

So into this!!! It’s what we are after and want.

"So into this!!! It’s what we are after and want. "

You will not regret it... you just have to be very open and it will work.

By *wingNSingMan  over a year ago

cheshire

The reclaim is the best feeling ever . Did this many times with my ex !

So what is the reclaim?

Works for us

Super big black cock here for you ??????

By *witchRichMan  over a year ago

Southport

"So into this!!! It’s what we are after and want. "

If only I lived closer

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We started by fantasising in bed and discovered we both liked it a lot. That lead to me (Mrs N) playing on web cam many years ago and that eventually lead to our first MFM meet with a guy. It has made us so close as a couple. The reclaim sex is the best part for me. Hubby always ravishes me after. I love it all x

By *ovelock4Man  over a year ago

Croydon

I’m lucky enough to have been friends with some hot wife couples. It might just be the hottest thing in swinging.

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

"I’m lucky enough to have been friends with some hot wife couples. It might just be the hottest thing in swinging. "

We met from fabs 10 years ago and had fun regularly ever since

By *exytwoofusCouple  over a year ago

Swadlincote

We started off fantasising with with pillow talk, web camming then I eventually confessed that I really wanted to watch my wife Play with another guy.

We chatted to a guy from fab and I arranged for him to be in a pub after my wife and I had been out for a night out. She had no idea until we were in the taxi heading out. At first she was cross / nervous then she seemed ok.

We eventually met that evening and he came back with us. Since then we are now hooked, it’s an amazing experience each time.

I’m always encouraging her to find a new playmate and she really does enjoy doing so.

Let’s see where we end up x

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

"It's all about the reclaim. The sex after for us, is often better than the meet! "

Always better

Gloucester

"So what is the reclaim?"

It's when Wifey comes home and Hubby pretty much pounces on her as soon as she walks through the door!

She recounts what happened as Hubby releases the excitement and tension built up whilst she was out.

The intensity of the sex is amazing as is the powerful feeling of love and togetherness of a shared experience in the afterglow

Well that's how it is for us.

Blackpool

"Weve dabbled but its our biggest turn on and would love to do more. Would love her to be owned sexually by a hung boyfriend."
Seems to be lots of people interested in this scene ..

Blackpool

"So what is the reclaim?

It's when Wifey comes home and Hubby pretty much pounces on her as soon as she walks through the door!

She recounts what happened as Hubby releases the excitement and tension built up whilst she was out.

The intensity of the sex is amazing as is the powerful feeling of love and togetherness of a shared experience in the afterglow

Well that's how it is for us."

Excitement ...tension..imagination ...you put it very well ....and the reclaim..

By *otwifehotlifeCouple  over a year ago

Notts

I wasn't in to it, hubby had the fantasy for a few years and then it peaked my interest

1st meet was with someone we knew and was a bit stumbley lol

So we went to a club for the 1st time for newbie night, was approached by a hot guy I had my eye on from the minute we arrived, the rest is history

Hubby loves to watch me pleasure and be pleasured taking pics and vids

Then reclaiming after

Oh my

Blackpool

"I wasn't in to it, hubby had the fantasy for a few years and then it peaked my interest

1st meet was with someone we knew and was a bit stumbley lol

So we went to a club for the 1st time for newbie night, was approached by a hot guy I had my eye on from the minute we arrived, the rest is history

Hubby loves to watch me pleasure and be pleasured taking pics and vids

Then reclaiming after

Oh my "

A hot wife enjoying the fun ....and a hubby lovin the whole thing ...magic..x

Blackpool

"Not sure I could get my head around this but the idea sounds hot "
To see your wife have the freedom to have any pleasure she desires is very liberating/rewarding ....

Blackpool

"It's all about the reclaim. The sex after for us, is often better than the meet!

Always better "

Perfectly put

By *siancouplehantsCouple  over a year ago

K-PAX

I treated my wife to a 2 hour long tantric massage she had no idea I had planned for the guy to fuck her. my wife had only ever been with me and I had been trying to get her to explore the life of swinging for a number of years.

Towards the end of the massage she was gagging for the guy to fuck her .was a truly incredible experience...And we have never looked back since. 3 years later we are now a proper swinging couple ,but keep things discreet

Leeds

"I treated my wife to a 2 hour long tantric massage she had no idea I had planned for the guy to fuck her. my wife had only ever been with me and I had been trying to get her to explore the life of swinging for a number of years.

Towards the end of the massage she was gagging for the guy to fuck her .was a truly incredible experience...And we have never looked back since. 3 years later we are now a proper swinging couple ,but keep things discreet"

Wow, nice to know you are both in full swing

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

WOW

By *epaWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

We went of fab to find a guy for a threesome. Found a guy met for a drink but then I had to work away.

They met alone and it went on for over 2 years.

By *erts NNCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

All us x

The reclaim is probably the best sex we have. Drives him wild to know I’ve been with someone else.

Took him four years to convince me to be bad...2 years later and I’m so happy I tried it

Blackpool

"Being the invited guest into the hot wife relationship is a privilege indeed. I have had the pleasure on a few occasions over the years, usually with the husband watching and taking pics, but the latest is sent out for an evening of fun while her husband waits for her at home to reclaim her. I’m certainly looking forward to lockdown being over and meeting her again. "

Blackpool

"The reclaim is probably the best sex we have. Drives him wild to know I’ve been with someone else.

Took him four years to convince me to be bad...2 years later and I’m so happy I tried it "

Thats a lot of convincing

the way its should be xx

By *amwackMan  over a year ago

nottigham

Lucky you

We just love the hotwife lifestyle! Mila just love it so much to play with other guys for me Vladimir xx

"The reclaim is probably the best sex we have. Drives him wild to know I’ve been with someone else.

Took him four years to convince me to be bad...2 years later and I’m so happy I tried it "

Reclaim yes one of the best points xxx

By *ack_to_505Couple  over a year ago

southwest

Sounds hot but not sure if I could stay in a separate room, would have to watch

By *andM25Couple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

We're currently a stag & vixen dynamic with a nod towards the hotwife.

We started with thinking we wanted a unicorn. We got other women involved and while it was nice to look at, it was boring as hell!

We then went the other way, getting guys involved and found it WAY more fun.

We both love S being center of attention and getting well and truly "seen to", and the cherry on the cake is seeing her dripping with cum.

I'd love her to go out for a night with the girls and come home full of another guys cum and her phone full of photos and videos of how it happened!

THAT would be true hotwifery for me!

M.

"We just love the hotwife lifestyle! Mila just love it so much to play with other guys for me Vladimir xx"

Mila looks a very hot wife

"We just love the hotwife lifestyle! Mila just love it so much to play with other guys for me Vladimir xx

Mila looks a very hot wife"

She is yes x

Took him four years to convince me to be bad...2 years later and I’m so happy I tried it Thats a lot of convincing "

Yeah persistent little devil! But I’m so glad he did because we couldn’t be happier. Ten years going strong. Feel like we are much closer from it too

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We found it was hard to find couples where there was mutual attraction (still looking!), together with childcare issues. These circumstances pushed her to venture out on lone meets with certain exceptional guys on occasion.

We do enjoy this added dimension to our relationship.

"We found it was hard to find couples where there was mutual attraction (still looking!), together with childcare issues. These circumstances pushed her to venture out on lone meets with certain exceptional guys on occasion.

We do enjoy this added dimension to our relationship. "

Sounds fun. Do you like her doing that? A bit cuck? She is a stunning lady btw

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

"

Sounds fun. Do you like her doing that? A bit cuck? She is a stunning lady btw"

It is more about enjoying the freedom than a "cuck" style relationship. He also has a separate "hot husband" account on here.

We prefer to have joint experiences, but this isn't always possible, hence the venture into the "hot" lifestyle too.

"We found it was hard to find couples where there was mutual attraction (still looking!), together with childcare issues. These circumstances pushed her to venture out on lone meets with certain exceptional guys on occasion.

All of this but we haven’t ventured out yet

Blackpool

Finding couples can be a challenge for one reason or another....finding a guy that measures up is an easier task

Would pretty much be the ultimate for me if I found a sexy female and eventually we ended up where she would arrange the meets, I would drop her off, then pick her up later and then take her home to fuck her all over again.

By *ocial ladMan  over a year ago

chester

I love the hotwife scenario

By *errynjuneCouple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We are deffo in the cuckold style relationship, but only play as a couple. Both very happy in our roles, although neither of us are looking to play alone.

Well since he is the cuck he does not get to play except with me. Xx

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Not really a hot wife couple but I play full swing but Mr diamond is only allowed soft swing. He does join in after watching

Love the Hotwife scenario. It really turns me on fucking another man's wife or girlfriend especially if he is watching. Makes me give my best. I want to give the wife the best sex I can, preferably better than the husband does. If the lady is telling her partner how good it feels at the same time, well that makes me so hard. Vive la hot wives! And a massive thank you to their husbands and boyfriends too.

By *reakfastCouple  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

We would love to meet a hot wife (but wouldn't everyone?)

Blackpool

Took him four years to convince me to be bad...2 years later and I’m so happy I tried it

Reclaim yes one of the best points xxx"

The reclaim seems to cropping up a lot ....hard to explain unless you get to experience it

Weston Super Mare

Absolutely agree with the reclaim.. And waiting to get messages or photos through the meet is very exciting waiting for the next update.. Ideally for us would be a couple who we get very comfortable with and we all have a connection so we can play together and in a solo way too so the adventures keep changing but with the same couple... Difficult to find though.

"Absolutely agree with the reclaim.. And waiting to get messages or photos through the meet is very exciting waiting for the next update.. Ideally for us would be a couple who we get very comfortable with and we all have a connection so we can play together and in a solo way too so the adventures keep changing but with the same couple... Difficult to find though. "

This!!

Blackpool

"Yeah but its a bit of a plunge into the abyss... "
this scene is not for everyone....trust goes a long way ..xx

Northampton

Reclaim is the best bit. Waiting for her to come home knowing she's just been fucked. Pussy wet and stretched.

By *knylonchickCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

"I love the hotwife scenario"

Yes we’re quite keen now and again too...

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"Reclaim is the best bit. Waiting for her to come home knowing she's just been fucked. Pussy wet and stretched. "

Thats great to hear - when I have played with my couple friends - they often tell me the sex they have afterwards is more raw/animalistic!

Id love to have this dynamic in a relationship

By *cotlandHotWifeCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Perth

Started when jojo was cheating with another guy

By *urflrCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Definitely interested in the hotwife scenario. It started off a a fantasy of Mr’s, but the more we’ve discussed it the more I want to do it!

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

My fantasy is to book into a hotel and then go down to the bar separately. I would flirt with the single guys and take one up to my room. All the time hubby is watching. Later he will come up to the room and watch discretely befor joining in. Oh wow

London and over UK

"My fantasy is to book into a hotel and then go down to the bar separately. I would flirt with the single guys and take one up to my room. All the time hubby is watching. Later he will come up to the room and watch discretely befor joining in. Oh wow"

Wow - that is sexy...! Have done that with couple friend of mine - meet the hotwife in the bar, flirt with her - hubby watches us at the bar...and then we disappear to the hotel room...

London and over UK

Reclaim yes one of the best points xxx The reclaim seems to cropping up a lot ....hard to explain unless you get to experience it "

Think its because the husband is getting both turned and jealous knowing his wife/gf is playing with another guy - he wants to reclaim her as his after she has slept with another guy

Weston Super Mare

That's definitely true and there's such a fine line between feeling jealous of the situation and being turned on by it. It's almost the same feeling in an odd sort of way. That's why the reclaim is so intense.

Yes it's perfect combination of both! xx

London and over UK

"That's definitely true and there's such a fine line between feeling jealous of the situation and being turned on by it. It's almost the same feeling in an odd sort of way. That's why the reclaim is so intense. "

Think its because in our genes, men are “possessive” - knowing that your wife has been “unfaithful” and that caveman brain takes over..and wants to have sex with her straight after she has been unfaithful....

By *inkyduokentCouple  over a year ago

bromley

We've had some awesome hotwifing experiences and it's definitely our preference. Nothing quite like seeing my wife sliding down a hard shaft

London and over UK

"We've had some awesome hotwifing experiences and it's definitely our preference. Nothing quite like seeing my wife sliding down a hard shaft"

Love the way you say that!

Blackpool

"Yes it's perfect combination of both! xx"

Must to have a some kind of a group for hotwife couple here on fabs xx

Leeds

"Must to have a some kind of a group for hotwife couple here on fabs xx"

You are 100% correct Vladimir, there should be a group chat / conversation created on fab / kik / snapchat / whatsapp depending on what people prefer

By *onkey_boy87Man  over a year ago

derby

"Super big black cock here for you ??????"

You sound like a desperate brother.

Relax and get yourself verified mate

Blackpool

"Must to have a some kind of a group for hotwife couple here on fabs xx"

Northampton

"Must to have a some kind of a group for hotwife couple here on fabs xx "
yes there should be hotwife groups

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"Must to have a some kind of a group for hotwife couple here on fabs xx yes there should be hotwife groups "
there are a couple of groups but they also attract a lot of the wrong type of nail attention. I’m in a really good one, lot of couples & mainly USA based. It’s mainly chatting with no hook ups and not many pics. The moderators through so many new people out for not being the right type.

You can try starting your own but it’s a matter of policing it as well, I have tried this and it does become a little bit time-consuming as anybody can join the group which means whoever the moderators are have to try and speak to them as soon as possible and root out the idiots, so they can keep the nice people

We naturally took the step after a few years swinging. Now I go out alone to meet regular guys and come home to hubby after a few hours or the following morning.

By *reestylingWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire xx

I find this to be perfect. Husband+Hotwife+Lover = Happy Little Lady. So Sexy xx

Blackpool

"We started by fantasising in bed and discovered we both liked it a lot. That lead to me (Mrs N) playing on web cam many years ago and that eventually lead to our first MFM meet with a guy. It has made us so close as a couple. The reclaim sex is the best part for me. Hubby always ravishes me after. I love it all x"
Oh its that reclaim ..

Blackpool

"We are more stag and vixen...although I would love hubby to let me be a proper hot wife"
Go for it ...

By *slimshady69Man  over a year ago

Jesmond

There’s nothing better than a hot wife..

Blackpool

"I find this to be perfect. Husband+Hotwife+Lover = Happy Little Lady. So Sexy xx "

By *yesbeenopened2Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

We’re definitely keen to explore the hot wife scenario in the future.

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely a Hotwife couple here. Love the fun and passion it brings, oh and the reclaim sex can me explosive x

By *xyBs2022Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

Lucky man"

» Add a new message to this topic