FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Parties

Parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Fabbers

Couples preferably

Before Covid going to parties. Did you ever attend any and one of you decide there was no one at the party that you fancied? If so, what did you do?

Me and FWB want to go to parties after Covid but it’s a worry of mine as I can be a bit choosy when it comes to men...

Bhubaysi x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a great night without any play. Guess it depends on the party but we never expect anyone to play at our parties, we host a social with areas to play if you wish.

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Don't play simple

We attend it as just what it is, a party, go with 0 expectations, the shoe could be on the other foot, there may be noone there that wants to play with your FWB lol

We go to enjoy our self's, we can play alone in the rooms if we wish and if we find someone, we'll that's just a bonus

Leeds

"We attend it as just what it is, a party, go with 0 expectations, the shoe could be on the other foot, there may be noone there that wants to play with your FWB lol

We go to enjoy our self's, we can play alone in the rooms if we wish and if we find someone, we'll that's just a bonus "

Thank you that’s good advice.....x

Personally, I’d say it’s like going to a club, you don’t have to play if you don’t want to, the added bonus is you’ve already got your FWB with you so you can entertain each other, whether that be at the party or on the way home in the car or taxi.

View it the same as you would a social.

Hope you have a good time.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I’ve been a few where I didn’t play, perhaps no one fancied me lol.. only went one where I didn’t fancy anyone .. but near the end found someone I did & got in great, didn’t play but met a few weeks later and fuck me what fun time we had ... just go, enjoy and yr mood will decide if u play or not

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

[Removed by poster at 23/06/20 07:40:54]

North west ish

Watching with interest as hopping to try a few private parties after lock down. I worry about not fancying anyone, especially if it's a small, intimate party.

Leeds

"Watching with interest as hopping to try a few private parties after lock down. I worry about not fancying anyone, especially if it's a small, intimate party."

This is my worry. We are to be sent some party invites when it’s safe to do so but I’m worried expectation may be on us and if neither of us are happy then we don’t play. I’m choosy as heck but I’ll not do anything I’m not happy with.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Whenever I have been to a club in the past with somebody else, I went because I wanted to go with that person. Anything that happened with others was a bonus. I could happily go to a club and have a good time without seeing anybody else I liked. Luke

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Watching with interest as hopping to try a few private parties after lock down. I worry about not fancying anyone, especially if it's a small, intimate party."

The parties I've been to have always been mainly social. Friends having a catch up, opportunities to meet new people. Theres never any pressure to play, the option is there but it's not the main reason to go x

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Most private party's if organised well will have a guest list so you can take a look at who else is going so you can get a good idea of weather their will be people of your liking before you go and if like most have a fab profile then you can look and see if they are looking for the same as yourself.

North west ish

"Watching with interest as hopping to try a few private parties after lock down. I worry about not fancying anyone, especially if it's a small, intimate party.

This is my worry. We are to be sent some party invites when it’s safe to do so but I’m worried expectation may be on us and if neither of us are happy then we don’t play. I’m choosy as heck but I’ll not do anything I’m not happy with. "

Exactly the same here. But it's reassuring to know that they can be social too.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You can still have a great night at parties by chatting and laughing with people. Nobody would ever expect you to get naked with someone you are not attracted to.

I rarely fancy anyone when we go to clubs... We just play with eachother

Leeds

Any other tips on how to enjoy private parties. I will be nervous.

"Any other tips on how to enjoy private parties. I will be nervous. "

just treat it as a way to meet new people, all the ones we have been to there has never been any pressure to play, all the people we have met at parties have been very welcoming, if you tell the host that its your first party then they will look after you, try one and enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic