FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any advice

Any advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, hope everyone is having an awesome day and week. Just wondered if people could look at my profile and give me any advice on how I could improve it cheers guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

I'd get rid of the dick pics (they're a bit "in your face") and expand on the profile text with a bit more about your likes and what you can offer. There's nothing that really makes you stand out from all the others. Better than a lot though

"I'd get rid of the dick pics (they're a bit "in your face") and expand on the profile text with a bit more about your likes and what you can offer. There's nothing that really makes you stand out from all the others. Better than a lot though "

Cheers guys thanks

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Take off the video of you having sex with another female.

"Take off the video of you having sex with another female. "

Ok is there a reason for this as loads of profiles have videos of them having sex with people ? And thank you

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Take off the video of you having sex with another female.

Ok is there a reason for this as loads of profiles have videos of them having sex with people ? And thank you "

You have a single male profile and using someone else to promote yourself. Does the female know you have used that video?.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok is there a reason for this as loads of profiles have videos of them having sex with people ? And thank you

You have a single male profile and using someone else to promote yourself. Does the female know you have used that video?."

We were going to ask the same question.

Does she know?

You have a single male profile and using someone else to promote yourself. Does the female know you have used that video?."

Yes she knows the profile im on was a couples profile for me and her and my singles profile was hotly but because of covid she doesnt want to meet anytime soon so i made this into my singles profile

» Add a new message to this topic