Hi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

The Pole (Glasgowish)

Have you called them to ask?

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

Which ones do you usually frequent? Maybe email them direct. I suspect they won’t be.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gonna say no cus night clubs ain't open

Night clubs may not be open til Christmas earliest

Purple mamba in Notts is opening on 04/07

By *ing Gerf and Queen LulaCouple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Be surprised if clubs can open yet as spas not allowed to, but I guess it depends what facilities they have

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Yes some are but differently to how they were before lockdown

Have a look on the forums under clubs and you can see which ones are and how

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Eureka is opening for outdoor naturist activities.

La boudoir in opening on 4th but are clear that it will be couples only and more of a social distanced voyerstic experience... and of course the ladies get the chance to dust of the "out out" outfits

By *andG2018Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Purple mamba in Notts is opening on 04/07"
if they do they will be in danger of being shut down permanently by the authorities!

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Surprised they are allowed to open before nail bars, bit bizarre

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Massage parlours arent allowed open do would assume swingers clubs come under that category .so think it going to be sometime before they can open . K

By *andG2018Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Nottingham

Night clubs are not allowed to open and how do you social distancing in a swinging club ! Laughable I can see it ending in tears x

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We would just like to go somewhere safe and clean to have some dangerous dirty sex with each other.

We don't need anybody else to be involved at all. Just an environment that is purely unadulterated and clean.

My eyes and ears are peeled for opening dates.

Jo.Xx

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Apparantly the opening date is July 4 for Le Boudoir, ClubF and Purple Mamba.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

They could open on the 4th as a private bar, if they are licenced to serve alcohol (ie not BYO) - would probably mean lots of extra cleaning, social distancing between couples and singles, and play only with your partner. More of a 'glass of wine and enjoy the show' type night!

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

no they cant,

am sorry folks if we are all wishfull thinking . the social distance is still 1 MTR + .

THE + STANDS FOR ANOUTHER MESURE , ie , a mask , face shied, a screen , or sit back to back. ---- not allot of good in a swingers club. sorry folks, we must eccept that clubs cannot open yet.

"Purple mamba in Notts is opening on 04/07if they do they will be in danger of being shut down permanently by the authorities!"

I would imigaine they have have spoken to the authorities. They are responsible business owners.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I can see all the pervy council licensing inspectors lining up to do checks......

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Ones opening are social distancing, taking temperatures, no play, so no different than bar only you can dress sexy and make sexy friends for when play an option

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

It will be this time next year before clubs will be allowed to re open

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

does anyone really think that if swimming pools , gyms and nail bars cant open that boris would say that swinging clubs can ????

NO , DEFINATLEY NOT.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"does anyone really think that if swimming pools , gyms and nail bars cant open that boris would say that swinging clubs can ????

NO , DEFINATLEY NOT. "

... which is why the ones that are looking at opening are only doing so as bars with social distancing rules... it looks like all "play" and "wet" areas will be closed!

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"no they cant,

am sorry folks if we are all wishfull thinking . the social distance is still 1 MTR + .

THE + STANDS FOR ANOUTHER MESURE , ie , a mask , face shied, a screen , or sit back to back. ---- not allot of good in a swingers club. sorry folks, we must eccept that clubs cannot open yet.

"

This is where you are wrong

Clubs that have an outdoor area and are operating as a bar / pub / food can actually open socially

How is that any different to a pub ?

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Xtasia opening as a bar with strict social distancing just like a normal pub/bar.

doncaster

"does anyone really think that if swimming pools , gyms and nail bars cant open that boris would say that swinging clubs can ????

NO , DEFINATLEY NOT.

... which is why the ones that are looking at opening are only doing so as bars with social distancing rules... it looks like all "play" and "wet" areas will be closed!

"

what about entrance fees ? Can clubs function without entrance fees and most don't have license to sell alcohol so how are they going to fund the maintenance of opening up like a pub ?

I think it will down to each individual club doing what they can do.

One size won't fit all.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Hopefully little Nicola will let the Scottish clubs open too

By *willMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I cannot believe what I’m hearing !! COVID is a killer wake up and smell the coffee the last place on earth you should be going is a swinging club . If you are not allowed to watch sport outdoors in a stadium why does anybody think it’s safe to go to a swinging club . Unbelievable!!

Everyone is allowed to make their own choices. If you don't wish to go, then don't.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe gimp masks will be an option

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I cannot believe what I’m hearing !! COVID is a killer wake up and smell the coffee the last place on earth you should be going is a swinging club . If you are not allowed to watch sport outdoors in a stadium why does anybody think it’s safe to go to a swinging club . Unbelievable!! "

I myself am astounded at the stupidity of others, I don't know if it is stupid, naïve or just just hopeful thinking! But if your biggest quest or wish is to just just your dick or fanny wet, then comprehension is beyond me

I know exactly where and when I'll be going anywhere, and that is nowhere beyond the supermarket.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Everyone is allowed to make their own choices. If you don't wish to go, then don't. "

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Maybe gimp masks will be an option "

Haha I’ve got mine

By *ostringsfun84Man  over a year ago

Brighton

"Eureka is opening for outdoor naturist activities. "

Best news for weeks!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Everyone is allowed to make their own choices. If you don't wish to go, then don't. "

But it doesn't just affect the club visitor. They could catch Covid at the club and then infect an unsuspecting partner, a co-worker, a grandparent etc

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Everyone is allowed to make their own choices. If you don't wish to go, then don't.

But it doesn't just affect the club visitor. They could catch Covid at the club and then infect an unsuspecting partner, a co-worker, a grandparent etc "

But a visit to the supermarket could do the same and they have not been closed.

Stoke-on-Trent

NO , DEFINATLEY NOT.

what about entrance fees ? Can clubs function without entrance fees and most don't have license to sell alcohol so how are they going to fund the maintenance of opening up like a pub ? "

Same as they were doing before, entrance fee and sales of soft drinks.

Stoke-on-Trent

"I cannot believe what I’m hearing !! COVID is a killer wake up and smell the coffee the last place on earth you should be going is a swinging club . If you are not allowed to watch sport outdoors in a stadium why does anybody think it’s safe to go to a swinging club . Unbelievable!!

I myself am astounded at the stupidity of others, I don't know if it is stupid, naïve or just just hopeful thinking! But if your biggest quest or wish is to just just your dick or fanny wet, then comprehension is beyond me

I know exactly where and when I'll be going anywhere, and that is nowhere beyond the supermarket. "

And how do you know you won't catch COVID-19 at the supermarket or maybe you have already had a mild case and recovered.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"no they cant,

"

Can but you can't fuck others. Can flash the gash, boobies n willies though from a safe distance.

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

Le Boudoir says you can be with another couple if you are all in the same bubble.......

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Darwin rule applies

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"I cannot believe what I’m hearing !! COVID is a killer wake up and smell the coffee the last place on earth you should be going is a swinging club . If you are not allowed to watch sport outdoors in a stadium why does anybody think it’s safe to go to a swinging club . Unbelievable!! "

Most of us are probably going to catch it at some point, it isn’t going away and a vaccine is a still a long way off... maybe it would be best to get those who are young and healthy through the virus now before shielders are allowed out...

doncaster

NO , DEFINATLEY NOT.

what about entrance fees ? Can clubs function without entrance fees and most don't have license to sell alcohol so how are they going to fund the maintenance of opening up like a pub ?

Same as they were doing before, entrance fee and sales of soft drinks."

will ppl pay entrance fees to use the club like a pub and with social distancing? Maybe the couples who enjoy being watched and the voyers may pay to get in but what about the rest ? Will clubs be able to function like this and if so for how long,?

By *allmeDavidMan  over a year ago

london

Why do we seem to have these new COVID police (The doom and gloom members of public, we all know one or two) trying to tell us that the only safe place to go is the supermarket. We've had over three months of big brother (okay big Boris) telling us we can't see our parents, can't go to the pub, can't have sex outside our household when what they don't tell us is that the average chances of dying from this virus is the same as dying in the next year anyway. And that's average so for the fit and healthy it's far less. Now be honest do we, all spend our lives worrying we're going to die in the next year?

"Darwin rule applies"

doncaster

I know this much

If a guy has been to a club this year and I find out about it he won't be getting to meet

» Add a new message to this topic