FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Another question for fully bisexual couples

Another question for fully bisexual couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Why do some of you fully bisexual couples insist on playing as a couple and not separately?

There is actually a *reason* I am asking this question, before any of you raise your eyebrows. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Possibly because they enjoy watching each other too in the swinging scene in threesomes or group scernio's, in 1 on 1 meets the other person doesn't see anything and that isn't for everyone.

Now for me I love sending Mr off for meets and him coming back home and vis versa but I'm the only bisexual in the relationship

Currently Faraway

"Possibly because they enjoy watching each other too in the swinging scene in threesomes or group scernio's, in 1 on 1 meets the other person doesn't see anything and that isn't for everyone.

Now for me I love sending Mr off for meets and him coming back home and vis versa but I'm the only bisexual in the relationship "

Yep, I'm afraid your particular circumstances don't pertain to what I had specifically in mind behind my question x

Currently Faraway

"Why do some of you fully bisexual couples insist on playing as a couple and not separately?

There is actually a *reason* I am asking this question, before any of you raise your eyebrows. x"

Just to clarify, my question does not imply the "I wish couples played separately"; far from it. There is another reason I asked this. X

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"Just to clarify, my question does not imply the "I wish couples played separately"; far from it. There is another reason I asked this. X"

Just a suggestion, but you may get more useful replies if you elaborate a little on your reasons for asking

Currently Faraway

"Just to clarify, my question does not imply the "I wish couples played separately"; far from it. There is another reason I asked this. X

Just a suggestion, but you may get more useful replies if you elaborate a little on your reasons for asking "

Well, a lot of bi couples—for good reason—have a love/hate relationship with single bi men.

Obviously, you want to enjoy the pleasures of swinging together, the point is understandable. But if some bi couples want to find ‘quality’ bi men, maybe they should inconvenience themselves a little bit and devise a scheme whereby the solo bi male will be meeting—socially or for sex too— only with the male of the couple, not with the woman. And if all goes well, the solo male will then at a later point meet both partners. Take me for a reverse example, I’m bi with preference to men, I would gladly meet only the woman of the couple at first in order to prove that I’m not covertly leering for hubby’s cock and leave the woman out. Then, I would gladly meet both! That could go some way in separating the chaff from the wheat...Just an innocent suggestion with the intent to help.

» Add a new message to this topic