FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dom and sub

dom and sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone find it hard to find real doms anymore or isit just me ? Guys seems to think being In control makes them dom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know as a sub sissy it is very hard to find a domme woman.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"does anyone find it hard to find real doms anymore or isit just me ? Guys seems to think being In control makes them dom "

I guess it depends on how long a person has been on the scene for. Honestly for anyone new to the scene (not in any way trying to say you are, just in general) I really feel as though it's super tough to find someone genuine. The problem is the players tend to come across in a way that someone with no real experience in the scene assumes a Dom would talk / act, which is almost never the case - certainly not before limits, kinks, and terms have been laid out. Thing is, not only does it taint the scene and put off newbies, but it's also downright dangerous.

Once you've been around a bit, it's dead easy to spot the assholes playing at it to get into your pants though, and honestly it's so so so so much easier to find someone through munches and kink events than it is online, but worst case scenario there's always the-fet-site-that-shall-not-be-named-lest-i-am-banned-from-the-forums.

As a male switch, I personally wouldn't ever look for a sub online, but that's because for me I prefer to have some kind of a bond with those I play with since I feel it makes me more in tune to their needs, desires, and body language during play, whether that be friends or with a romantic partner. I'd happily look for a Domme online, though, because again it's easy to spot the fakes (the bullshit "slaves must pay tribute to speak with me" - if I wanted to pay for it, I'd seek out a pro-Domme, not some cam girl trying to turn a quick buck playing bdsm).

We probably all have a slightly different version of what a Dom/sub/switch should be....The version that we want lol. I know I have one ....or two

I think that for many many men and women, rough sex is seen as being Dom. They don't want or understand the psychology of serving, giving up control, offering yourself etc. They also don't understand that aftercare and cuddles from a Dom are important when a sub gives so much.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Is there any such thing as a ‘real Dom’?

There are certainly emotionally intelligent Doms who will take the time and trouble to understand the submissive and give them the experience they desire in a safe and consensual environment, for mutual pleasure. How that plays out would seem to be entirely different depending on the people concerned...does that make them ‘real’ Doms compared with someone else? Hard to say.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

This is probably not the best website if you are looking for true Dom's, lots of fantasists.

Checkout your local Fetish Scene, try to get to a Munch or attend Fetish Events and get to know people.

"does anyone find it hard to find real doms anymore or isit just me ? Guys seems to think being In control makes them dom "

Step up then, show them how it's done

» Add a new message to this topic