FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are you bi?

Are you bi?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mrs loves girl/ girl but doesn't consider herself bi. She says she loves the naughtiness of it but would never be in a relationship with another woman. Is that typical of other women on fab? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I very much enjoy playing with other women, but same, would not consider a relationship with a woman. I believe they are too much like hard work, going by what I know about myself and my moods

I'm bi, but never really thought about having a full on relationship with a woman, I wouldn't rule it out though.

You've got me thinking now

Claire

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Totally bi.

Had a few girlfriends - including a live in one - since we've been married and fancy at least as many women as men.

We also attend pride events and go to gay bars.

Interesting thread...bookmarked

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"I very much enjoy playing with other women, but same, would not consider a relationship with a woman. I believe they are too much like hard work, going by what I know about myself and my moods "

this is how I feel too

yep, im bi

Px

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Disclaimer: I'm not a woman, but I've tucked my willy in between my legs for the duration of this reply.

For me personally, I don't even think I'm really bi, since C and I only ever indulge in bi play as part of femdom play when we switch things over, and it's then a case of playing out hot bi scenarios where, well, you really need a stunt cock (nothing like the real thing after all). So for me, I'm not remotely attracted to guys, and certainly wouldn't be interested in a relationship with a bloke. To each their own though of course; we all crave the D in our own special ways.

By *KentMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

Depends, are you looking for real life bi, or Fabs Bi?!

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

I’m bi and love the female touch and play. But I don’t think I ever would start a relationship with a woman. Xxx

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Disclaimer: I'm not a woman, but I've tucked my willy in between my legs for the duration of this reply.

For me personally, I don't even think I'm really bi, since C and I only ever indulge in bi play as part of femdom play when we switch things over, and it's then a case of playing out hot bi scenarios where, well, you really need a stunt cock (nothing like the real thing after all). So for me, I'm not remotely attracted to guys, and certainly wouldn't be interested in a relationship with a bloke. To each their own though of course; we all crave the D in our own special ways. "

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

This is why I get on my high horse, when other posters start labelling other people. ‘If you’ve sucked a mans cock and you’re a man, then you’re bi’ argument I often see on here.

You define your sexuality no one else ! Cock sucking is an act, taking it up the ass is also an act something a man and woman can do (with a strapon).

You decide your sexuality, if you occasionally dabble with your own sex and decide you’re bi, then fine. But if you see yourself as a straight man or woman who occasionally has fun with a same sex partner that’s fine as well

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I like having sex with other men. Am i bi? No fucking way.

By *eaven and Hell 69Couple  over a year ago

HULL

Me and my hubby are both bi, I love playing with other women. Also it's a huge turn on and fun to watch my Hubby being serviced by another man x x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quite interesting really!

Either way some very liberal people on fab

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I always thought all I needed was guys but now I'm thinking differently

By *read84Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

Spaghetti is straight till it gets wet

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I class myself as bi playful. Only interested in men but have been in situations where stuff happens.x

"This is why I get on my high horse, when other posters start labelling other people. ‘If you’ve sucked a mans cock and you’re a man, then you’re bi’ argument I often see on here.

You define your sexuality no one else ! Cock sucking is an act, taking it up the ass is also an act something a man and woman can do (with a strapon).

You decide your sexuality, if you occasionally dabble with your own sex and decide you’re bi, then fine. But if you see yourself as a straight man or woman who occasionally has fun with a same sex partner that’s fine as well "

Fully agree!!!

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

It’s bisexual... that means you’re sexually attracted to men and women. That’s not about relationships. S has had relationships with girls but wouldn’t do it again yet she is fully bisexual and finds women more attractive generally than men.

"Spaghetti is straight till it gets wet "

Brilliant reply.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

I'd say I'm bi curious, have only played with 2 women so far and loved it

I was fully confused for years I was straight.Then fell in love with a fem friend and I was lesbian ONLY.Then fell for my now bf so I've just accepted I'm bi.Its that simple

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Isn't sexuality about who you are attracted as opposed to who you would have a relationship with? They strike me as different things and it doesn't have to be both to make somebody bi.

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Spaghetti is straight till it gets wet "

Spaghetti is the epitome of hypocrisy and double standards. Straight as an arrow and then aaaalll bendy and flexible under the correct circumstances.

By *obyorkMan  over a year ago

Keighley

I describe myself as bi because I love sucking cocks. I'm not emotionally attracted to men, but I love having oral sex with them, snogging and generally being naked together.

But I find women much more attractive and in general I prefer the company of women.

As I have sex with both women and men, I think bisexual is the most apt label, if labels matter.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No

By *iercedlotsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Dis somebody say just eat?

I am very attracted to alot of women... I am very easily turned off by them too... I would consider a relationship, if I wanted one tho... And I found the right person, same as with a guy

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Not really.

Women, sex and relationships.

Men... just sex.

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple  over a year ago

hadleigh

Fully bi, out and proud. Have had girlfriends, dated women, and all my family, friends and colleagues know that I'm bi. The last person I dated before Sprite was a girl.

C (her)

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I definitely prefer men, fancy men I see in the real world and most of my fantasies are about men. However I do have fantasies about playing with women too and have enjoyed the limited experiences I have had. I appreciate the beauty of other women but I don't think I come across a woman and fancy her in the same way I do with men. Not sure if that makes sense but it's just different x

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

not sure if I am bi or not, and have been playing with M&F for many years, never been in a relationship with a guy, but had plenty of sex with them, don't really find myself attracted to men's faces, but do like cock

By *heKinksCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I suppose we class ourselves as bi curious. Mainly because I don't think we could ever see ourselves as having a relationship with members of the same sex. It's definitely more of a sexual thing, if that makes sense?

By *ullman1Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

I am Bi and I love it. The best of every world

"Mrs loves girl/ girl but doesn't consider herself bi. She says she loves the naughtiness of it but would never be in a relationship with another woman. Is that typical of other women on fab? Xx"

I don't know about typical.

I'm absolutely bisexual and I've been interested in women both sexually and romantically for much of my life.

By *ockman3858Man  over a year ago

didcot

I am fully bi love women and cock

"Isn't sexuality about who you are attracted as opposed to who you would have a relationship with? They strike me as different things and it doesn't have to be both to make somebody bi. "

This

"Mrs loves girl/ girl but doesn't consider herself bi. She says she loves the naughtiness of it but would never be in a relationship with another woman. Is that typical of other women on fab? Xx"

Hetero romantic bisexuality. I'm the same, I would never have a relationship with a man but I do enjoy sex with a guy, particularly in a group or mmf situation. Sex is sex, just enjoy it!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I think she's as deluded as all the guys that suck cock and insist they aren't bi.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’m sexually attracted to both men and women, so I consider myself bi-sexual. I’m with the dictionary on the definition, I think it’s simple.

I’m not sure if I’d have a relationship with a woman or not, but I don’t think that’s got anything to do with my sexuality.

I don't understand how you can just enjoy 'the naughtiness' of it. Either you're genuinely attracted to the woman or you aren't.

I have a few boxes I'd like to tick, bit not sure that would class as bi

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Mrs loves girl/ girl but doesn't consider herself bi. She says she loves the naughtiness of it but would never be in a relationship with another woman. Is that typical of other women on fab? Xx

I think she's as deluded as all the guys that suck cock and insist they aren't bi."

I insist im not Bi. However, I'll happily "come out" as bi the day those lgbt types drop the B, they do not represent me in any way.

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

I don’t find guys attractive and never be in a relationship with a guy. Love guy/cock fun

By *arentsgonebadCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Best thing iv ever read on a fab forum I applaud you

"This is why I get on my high horse, when other posters start labelling other people. ‘If you’ve sucked a mans cock and you’re a man, then you’re bi’ argument I often see on here.

You decide your sexuality, if you occasionally dabble with your own sex and decide you’re bi, then fine. But if you see yourself as a straight man or woman who occasionally has fun with a same sex partner that’s fine as well "

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Best thing iv ever read on a fab forum I applaud you

This is why I get on my high horse, when other posters start labelling other people. ‘If you’ve sucked a mans cock and you’re a man, then you’re bi’ argument I often see on here.

Agree

Yes

Fully bi, enjoyed a five year relationship with a woman x

» Add a new message to this topic