FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst/most inappropriately presented meet?

Worst/most inappropriately presented meet?

By *asterSheff OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just wondered what folks’s worst/weirdest encounters with how folk have dressed/presented themselves on meets?

My own personal one was from here but quite a few years ago. Had been chatting with a woman for weeks and exchanged loads of photos. Went to meet her at a hotel and was shocked to see that she was obviously about 15 years older and twice the size than on the pictures ......That was bad enough but the make up!!! Christ, she looked like Madame Butterfly!!!!

My favourite tale on this one though is from a girl I once met up in the north east. She was telling me about a meet she’d had the previous week with a couple.

Her house was really difficult to find, as I had just discovered myself, so to be helpful and because it was dark she said that she’d meet them outside the Asda at the bottom of her road.

Anyway, she was stood around for a while and then suddenly heard “Cooey! It’s us two from Fabswingers” and looked up the see a couple, with the female with an open fur coat and wearing just stockings and suspenders, both marching towards her - with loads of shoppers’ eyes popping out over their trolleys????

She said she was absolutely horrified and didn’t know where to look. ????

So what weird, wonderful or inappropriate things any of you encountered out there? ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic