FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Involving friends

Involving friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heHotwifePair OP   Couple  over a year ago

South

What is everyone’s opinions on involving friends? Is it hot or is it crossing a line?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too close to home.

Involving close friends can ruin a friendship or relationship

If I could get my hubby’s best friend involved I’d ride him senseless

But no, I wouldn’t sleep with any of my other friends, ever.

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

Hot. As long as there is mutual respect and no jealousy

So I have a female friend told her a couple of years ago we are on the scene, she was really intrigued we ended up having a 3some. I feel it made things a little awkward we then took her to a club. She met someone there and is now in a relationship with them but they don't swing xx

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Make friends out of swingers, never make swingers out of your friends.

If you're willing to try it, only do it if you're ready to risk that friendship as we've seen it countless times that friendships break down because of it. Whether it's because of feelings emerging or it's nothing something they want to pursue and causes fractions in the friendship afterwards.

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

Yes we have had a threesome with a friend nothing awkward all has been good

Hot! Think if you're honest, open & relaxed then doing it with friends is the ideal scenario

By *oymaster69Man  over a year ago

My Place

Too close to home

Unless it was a hot female friend

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Hannah had sex with a female friend of hers a couple of times last year. We have hopes that all three of us can experience that together. This lady is a particular case though. She seems like the right person to do that with. That could not be said of many people we know.

We find it much more appropriate to keep friends separate from this lifestyle. It makes sense to us to have these experiences with people we know through Fab or meet at a club.

I had a couple's profile with my wife a few years ago & she fancied a guy we'd known for years,so we asked him to join us for a threesome,which became a regular thing. Definitely a big mistake. She ended up only wanting him. Eventually for various reasons he'd had enough & stopped coming round. She said if she couldn't have him she didn't want anyone else including me !

I had a couple's profile with my wife a few years ago & she fancied a guy we'd known for years,so we asked him to join us for a threesome,which became a regular thing. Definitely a big mistake. She ended up only wanting him. Eventually for various reasons he'd had enough & stopped coming round. She said if she couldn't have him she didn't want anyone else including me !

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I wish! My friends husband is gorgeous...but I wouldn't!

"What is everyone’s opinions on involving friends? Is it hot or is it crossing a line?"

We love keeping swinging as our dirty little secret (it's a thrill to have two sides to our social activities), so we'll never even talk to friends about it, let alone have sex with them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We don't have any friends we'd want to have sex with.

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

"I had a couple's profile with my wife a few years ago & she fancied a guy we'd known for years,so we asked him to join us for a threesome,which became a regular thing. Definitely a big mistake. She ended up only wanting him. Eventually for various reasons he'd had enough & stopped coming round. She said if she couldn't have him she didn't want anyone else including me !"

That must've been painful

"I had a couple's profile with my wife a few years ago & she fancied a guy we'd known for years,so we asked him to join us for a threesome,which became a regular thing. Definitely a big mistake. She ended up only wanting him. Eventually for various reasons he'd had enough & stopped coming round. She said if she couldn't have him she didn't want anyone else including me !

That must've been painful "

Yes it certainly was.

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Dangerous game. We'd never go there.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Are the friends interested in swinging?

It can work, and it can damage friendships.

I have lots of friends in the swinging and non-monogamy scenes, some of whom I introduced to the scene. But it's only worth it if you know the friends well enough to be sure they are interested, and won't feel it is odd or unusual to swing with you as existing friends.

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

Me and a female friend played together a few times. We were mates for years before we both had a conversation one evening where by we both discovered that we both were into swinging. Had sex a few time’s and went to a few clubs then it stopped because either one of us found a long term partner. Nothing awkward between us as we set the rules out before we played and respected each other’s wishes. We still chat and meet up socially till date

By *uriousblondwifeCouple  over a year ago

wickford

Never involve friends & wouldnt want to, recipe for disaster we say x

"Make friends out of swingers, never make swingers out of your friends.

"

This

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Friends should remain that, as hot as some of Mrs L2 friends are we would never cross that boundary

» Add a new message to this topic