FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger women

Younger women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone else noticed that lately there seems to be alot more younger women joining fab 18 to 25 range n they seem very willing to please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just a new platform for them to trout pout...tinder must be boring them.

Can’t beat a MILF & Hot Wife

"Just a new platform for them to trout pout...tinder must be boring them.

Can’t beat a MILF & Hot Wife "

I do love a hot wife myself

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

The lifeblood of any organisation is new members , so the more the merrier I say.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Just use caution, if that highly attractive 18 year old lady seems a bit too keen for your cock, all may not be as it seems

By *eirdscienceMan  over a year ago

Postwick

I do love a hot wife myself "

We joined as a cpls account and just got too many crappy messages so decided to only use a male account and seems to have worked. My wife is what you call a proper milf and would be devistated to know the young ladies and taki g the fun , but as the male I say sod her Where's the young ones lol

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

"has anyone else noticed that lately there seems to be alot more younger women joining fab 18 to 25 range n they seem very willing to please "

Stick with us oldies , no trout pouts and filtering pics what you see is what you get

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

"has anyone else noticed that lately there seems to be alot more younger women joining fab 18 to 25 range n they seem very willing to please "
I notice a lot joining in the morning and they’re deleted Within a day.

"Just use caution, if that highly attractive 18 year old lady seems a bit too keen for your cock, all may not be as it seems "

Wise words indeed!

By *kiolo1Couple  over a year ago

Whitland

If they're for real, more power to them. I wouldn't have been self assured enough at that age to join a site like this. Young people seem to be a lot more in touch with their sexuality than ever before.

And those that want a hotwife or milf aren't going to go for them anyway, so not worried here!

By *kiolo1Couple  over a year ago

Whitland

"has anyone else noticed that lately there seems to be alot more younger women joining fab 18 to 25 range n they seem very willing to please I notice a lot joining in the morning and they’re deleted Within a day. "

Lol

Thqt range is now age of my friends daughters and nieces etc, so mixed feelings, as plenty of fab look great.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We have kids that age so don't look to meet that young

We joined as a cpls account and just got too many crappy messages so decided to only use a male account and seems to have worked. My wife is what you call a proper milf and would be devistated to know the young ladies and taki g the fun , but as the male I say sod her Where's the young ones lol"

What a lovely husband

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If Fab had been around in my younger days i think i would have joined at that age. They are doing no harm if genuine.

By *i-Bi-BabyWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I’ve seen a lot with usernames in their bio, using it as a platform for more self promotion it seems.

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

We joined as a cpls account and just got too many crappy messages so decided to only use a male account and seems to have worked. My wife is what you call a proper milf and would be devistated to know the young ladies and taki g the fun , but as the male I say sod her Where's the young ones lol"

Very interesting. Switching from a couples profile to a single male and you get good results,amazing

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

"Just use caution, if that highly attractive 18 year old lady seems a bit too keen for your cock, all may not be as it seems "

So true

"has anyone else noticed that lately there seems to be alot more younger women joining fab 18 to 25 range n they seem very willing to please

If Fab had been around in my younger days i think i would have joined at that age. They are doing no harm if genuine."

That’s the key tho Isn’t it...being genuine.

Definitely no harm as they look beautiful and probably loads of fun but I just don’t see most of the bios as genuine.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I tend to view them with a pinch of salt. A lot of them will try and get money off you. Or as someone said just get attention.

Very few are genuine players, though I would love to be proved wrong

I totally and if havent got a photo verification or some other verification I take it slow

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Always enjoy a hot wife or MILF

Any takers

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

I certainly wouldnt have know about here never mind have the guts to join ,i cant deny age and life experience has opened my eyes and given me the mind set to be on here now when i feel more prepared ...

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"If they're for real, more power to them. I wouldn't have been self assured enough at that age to join a site like this. Young people seem to be a lot more in touch with their sexuality than ever before.

And those that want a hotwife or milf aren't going to go for them anyway, so not worried here! "

Never a truer word spoken

"Just use caution, if that highly attractive 18 year old lady seems a bit too keen for your cock, all may not be as it seems

Never a truer word spoken"

Yep exactly this.

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

A lot seem to have profiles on paid sites etc

"A lot seem to have profiles on paid sites etc "

I've seen that as well or they tend to be a sex worker of some kind

By *aneyyMan  over a year ago

london

Lol exactly this plus a lot of these women are on here to sell nudes and videos on other sites.. I don’t think I’ve ever had interest from anyone that sort of age and then be real..

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

One of them asked me to send her £50 and gave her bank details! Just to see her. So no most of the young ones I put in the look at me and time wasters categories.

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

well said

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Go by the adage that if it seems too good to be true it probably is

» Add a new message to this topic