FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stag Vixen Hotwifing Dynamics Experienced Bulls Wanted

Stag Vixen Hotwifing Dynamics Experienced Bulls Wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I first started on the scene with my husband we were into only social exhibitionism and bi play ...now over the last year we have been moving more into hotwifing as a stag and vixen couple...we still like to meet couples where I can play with the female half aswell as the Male so ultimately been given away as a unicorn for the night but moving alot more into hotwifing with single guys ...its just difficult to find the right bulls who have experience and understanding of the dynamics of stag and vixen ...been lucky enough to find a couple so far so they are out there ....some people cant understand why only I really play with others and don't understand what hubby is getting from it but all I can say is it's certainly working out for us both he loves to watch me and as a stag has full power and control over everything...but experienced bulls either single or part of a couple....where are you all ...xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Waves

hello x

Well most of the guys just pretend they understand all the dynamics in reality they just want a good fuck and always trying to tell you what you want to hear we had that so many times! That's why as you said veryyyyyyy difficult to find a guy who is really understand the whole thing x

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Well most of the guys just pretend they understand all the dynamics in reality they just want a good fuck and always trying to tell you what you want to hear we had that so many times! That's why as you said veryyyyyyy difficult to find a guy who is really understand the whole thing x"

I think the difficult part is the dynamic is different for each couple - what might work for you might not work for someone else. I can hit some dynamics but not others

As it's still a relatively new term it seems to get confused alot with cuckolding when in fact it's very different and agree it may differ from couple to couple but like stated when alot of guys are just here for a fuck its difficult to find someone who has an understanding of what's required...and actually enjoys the experience more for what it is the mental stimulation and power exchange aswell as the physical

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You will be lucky to find a guy on Fab who has the dynamics for this.

They just want their ends away, walk off and that’s it AND before any abuse this is from my own experience.

"As it's still a relatively new term it seems to get confused alot with cuckolding when in fact it's very different and agree it may differ from couple to couple but like stated when alot of guys are just here for a fuck its difficult to find someone who has an understanding of what's required...and actually enjoys the experience more for what it is the mental stimulation and power exchange aswell as the physical "

Shame guys you are miles away from us xx

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"As it's still a relatively new term it seems to get confused alot with cuckolding when in fact it's very different and agree it may differ from couple to couple but like stated when alot of guys are just here for a fuck its difficult to find someone who has an understanding of what's required...and actually enjoys the experience more for what it is the mental stimulation and power exchange aswell as the physical "

I don't want to speak for you, but for me the scenario is very much about the build up, the reading and flirting as much as the actual act. Personally I feel uncomfortable with the humiliation of the husband in cuckcolding (generalizing, it's not for every couple) even though I know it would be part of the turn on for him (and it needs to be about everyone's enjoyment)

It is difficult finding the right guys but we been lucky enough to find a few but sometimes you have to go thru some bad meets until you find the good ones

And yes it's about the whole thing the build up the presenting the play the reclaiming ... and yes my hubby certainly not a cuck hes not humiliated in any way ...hes the confident proud stag works perfectly for us ...

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

This sounds just like us

My relationship with my ex would be best described as stag/vixen so I understand the dynamic well,now I'm playing as a single guy I tend to prefer stag/vixen, hotwife and cuck couples,it's an area of the lifestyle that has intrigued and fascinated me for a long time

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Love the stag vixen lifestyle its how i enjoy Playing both as the invited Single guy

And when In a Relationship as the stag. Currently single and would love to team up with a. Single vixen.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"When I first started on the scene with my husband we were into only social exhibitionism and bi play ...now over the last year we have been moving more into hotwifing as a stag and vixen couple...we still like to meet couples where I can play with the female half aswell as the Male so ultimately been given away as a unicorn for the night but moving alot more into hotwifing with single guys ...its just difficult to find the right bulls who have experience and understanding of the dynamics of stag and vixen ...been lucky enough to find a couple so far so they are out there ....some people cant understand why only I really play with others and don't understand what hubby is getting from it but all I can say is it's certainly working out for us both he loves to watch me and as a stag has full power and control over everything...but experienced bulls either single or part of a couple....where are you all ...xxx"

Often - its hard for a guy to understand what a couple wants and what they enjoy. LWe are all different. I have played with hotwife couples who each have their kink on what a hotwife does and acts - some husbands just want to watch, some to film and some drop their wife off an pick them up later. Some hotwives are very verbal and some dont like that at all

Often logistics/real life are the real constraints - time away from work/bills/family mean this precious

By *exy Two-Shoes40Man  over a year ago

bolton

cuckold Love this scenario,

First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real “Bull” in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a Bull is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and this is why most fail miserably

What most guys don't understand is that it’s a THREE-WAY RELATIONSHIP. In fact it is more complex than a normal relationship because it involves THREE people, not two Being a Bull means you’re coming into an existing marital relationship. Before you even show up at the door understand that the couple has already discussed what they want long before reaching out for someone like you. Your first job is to find out exactly what they want, and then FIT INTO that

anything sexual or act as anything other than a complete gentleman. Even if things should progress into the bedroom during the second (or even first) meeting, you should progress slowly and not overwhelm them It takes an investment of time by everyone INCLUDING YOU. Like any sexual relationship, learning the needs and desires of the other person is a process. As you learn the couple, and they learn you, the relationship becomes more comfortable and the sex gets better. Eventually it will become what youthey envision

Bull to become the sex partner of choice for the wife. This can range from seeing him occasionally, all the way up to daily sexual encounters. Every couple has a different idea, and it’s important to know what their expectations are. In addition real life Some of the hottest experiences I’ve been involved with have been spontaneous texts that resulted in late-night, last minute encounters It’s important to know what the couple enjoys. If they’re into the wife having the freedom to reach out to the Bull when she’s horny, or if you all agree that she’s “sexually on demand” to the Bull, then you can enjoy impromptu daytime, lunchtime, or late-night quickies

ou should discuss what the couple expects when it comes to you being alone with the wife. Some couples only play together. This can range from MFM threesomes, to the cuckold husband merely being present and watching couples prefer that the husband be on the premises, but not necessarily in the same room, such as waiting in the living room or in the guest bedroom, perhaps listening Some couples fantasize about the wife and Bull having sex in the backseat of a car Some cuckold husbands enjoy the thought of coming home from work to find their wife in bed with the Bull

cuckold Love this scenario

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Exactly our set up, op, more than happy to pass on profiles of guys who totally get it. Xx

The biggest obstacle you will run into is lack of choice... Each area only has a select few men you are looking for....

Now Ask yourself....how many 25 - 35 year old , gym fit , and handsome guys in the midlands area do you think have the time to devote to a stag/vixen relationship?

Very few , not because of the way you look. It’s just because they are in demand. In the vanilla and swinging world , women will give them attention....

The only solution is so broaden your search radius..... and try to find the great bulls farther a field.....

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"Well most of the guys just pretend they understand all the dynamics in reality they just want a good fuck and always trying to tell you what you want to hear we had that so many times! That's why as you said veryyyyyyy difficult to find a guy who is really understand the whole thing x"

Originally this is what I wanted to find for babygirl, a guy who really understood our dynamic.

I made it clear on our profile that I am the dominant (sexually) but our kink is MMF.

I get messages from guys who cant seem to understand that and only see cuckolding as the male wanting to be humiliated. Which I certainly don't. I'm a 6'1 18 stone lump of muscle, trying to humiliate me isnt a good idea LOL

We have had some great guys message who really understand and have verifications to prove but unfortunately dont fit the bill physically for us.

The guy were planning on meeting when we have the chance is pretty new to this but very good looking and has a great attitude.

I think taking a chance a new guys is how it's going to be for us.

Ultimately I understand that any guy who meets us is coming because hes attracted to my Wife and not me that's fine, I want guys to want her, and some lucky ones will get to use her, but it would be nice if they understood this is about our experience as a couple not about them.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"When I first started on the scene with my husband we were into only social exhibitionism and bi play ...now over the last year we have been moving more into hotwifing as a stag and vixen couple...we still like to meet couples where I can play with the female half aswell as the Male so ultimately been given away as a unicorn for the night but moving alot more into hotwifing with single guys ...its just difficult to find the right bulls who have experience and understanding of the dynamics of stag and vixen ...been lucky enough to find a couple so far so they are out there ....some people cant understand why only I really play with others and don't understand what hubby is getting from it but all I can say is it's certainly working out for us both he loves to watch me and as a stag has full power and control over everything...but experienced bulls either single or part of a couple....where are you all ...xxx"

That’s exactly the dynamics of how me and my other half play And it works really well

By *ootymilfCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

This definitely our thing to as hubby loves seeing me with a sexy bull , is hard to find a regular bull we can trust on here , you guys helped explain alot about this when you came to ours , had such a fun night , we definitely need to have you guys around again for a fun night and learn more xx

Now Ask yourself....how many 25 - 35 year old , gym fit , and handsome guys in the midlands area do you think have the time to devote to a stag/vixen relationship?

Very few , not because of the way you look. It’s just because they are in demand. In the vanilla and swinging world , women will give them attention....

I agree with this

By *own and countryCouple  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

F

By *anMoodyMan  over a year ago

near Rushden Lakes

As a ‘hot-husband’, I understand the dynamics of a stag and vixen relationship, and yes, it can be very difficult to find people on the same wavelength and whom ‘get it’.

I’m here...

Sorry i seen hotwifing Dynamic

When the chemistry is right it can be a great experience for both parties.

I’ve been lucky in finding a few “ hot wife” relationships and got to know the hubby really well and he often takes the photos and is very much part of the meet from arrangement etc.

It all depends on the three of you understanding the role

I love it xx

I'd class my self as a experienced bull would love to chat see if we click

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"I'd class my self as a experienced bull would love to chat see if we click "

I'm not directing this at you, but so many guys on here are fantasists or liars about their experience.

We always talk to inexperienced guys if they send a good message, we are new to this as a couple so we dont have a problem with it and appreciate the honesty.

But we have had many messages from guys clearly with no experience at all who claim a lot, they are generally very easy to catch out.

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

The understanding comes from communication between all involved taking time to talk chat explain and listen the dynamics differ for all and not everyone will understand or meet the expectations sometimes we have to compromise and work on things like any relation ship of any dynamic have respect patience and listen know what all desire and then things have a greater chance of developing into something well amazing. I don’t claim to be an expert It’s just my opinion and what I’ve learnt over the years when younger yes I’d say whatever to get me dick wet as another poster put it but I’ve realised things are much better if yer open honest communicate and take time to understand each other’s wants. I wish you both well I’m sure as you’ve found some ideal bulls given time your find many more have fun and take care x

I have only had a few meets since being on Fab and they have all been in this scenario. I have enjoyed them all and so have the couples I have met. I actually think a lot of it has to do with intelligence. Understanding people and being able to go with the flow without too much ego this makes it easy to see what people want and how things should work.

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"cuckold Love this scenario,

First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real “Bull” in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a Bull is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and this is why most fail miserably

What most guys don't understand is that it’s a THREE-WAY RELATIONSHIP. In fact it is more complex than a normal relationship because it involves THREE people, not two Being a Bull means you’re coming into an existing marital relationship. Before you even show up at the door understand that the couple has already discussed what they want long before reaching out for someone like you. Your first job is to find out exactly what they want, and then FIT INTO that

anything sexual or act as anything other than a complete gentleman. Even if things should progress into the bedroom during the second (or even first) meeting, you should progress slowly and not overwhelm them It takes an investment of time by everyone INCLUDING YOU. Like any sexual relationship, learning the needs and desires of the other person is a process. As you learn the couple, and they learn you, the relationship becomes more comfortable and the sex gets better. Eventually it will become what youthey envision

Bull to become the sex partner of choice for the wife. This can range from seeing him occasionally, all the way up to daily sexual encounters. Every couple has a different idea, and it’s important to know what their expectations are. In addition real life Some of the hottest experiences I’ve been involved with have been spontaneous texts that resulted in late-night, last minute encounters It’s important to know what the couple enjoys. If they’re into the wife having the freedom to reach out to the Bull when she’s horny, or if you all agree that she’s “sexually on demand” to the Bull, then you can enjoy impromptu daytime, lunchtime, or late-night quickies

ou should discuss what the couple expects when it comes to you being alone with the wife. Some couples only play together. This can range from MFM threesomes, to the cuckold husband merely being present and watching couples prefer that the husband be on the premises, but not necessarily in the same room, such as waiting in the living room or in the guest bedroom, perhaps listening Some couples fantasize about the wife and Bull having sex in the backseat of a car Some cuckold husbands enjoy the thought of coming home from work to find their wife in bed with the Bull

cuckold Love this scenario

"

Quite a comprehensive explanation and suspect written by an experienced man

» Add a new message to this topic