FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Never been to swingers night

Never been to swingers night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to this all... where do they take place ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Most Thursdays in Camden Town

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Probably.

By *ove and DuckCouple  over a year ago

Between Sheffield & Chesterfield.

They dont at the moment !!

Where in Camden

Want to go to one

By *ove and DuckCouple  over a year ago

Between Sheffield & Chesterfield.

Covid19 is preventing alot to play at moment

Unless u no of secret parties or gangbangs thats happening !! X

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When civic restrictions are over clubs are probably the best way of experiencing a swingers night. People do hold private parties but it's currently against site rules to advertise for meets other than socials.

No swingers night is a guarantee of sex though, it's worth bearing that in mind

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"New to this all... where do they take place ?"

Gangs of guy wondering around the with there cock in my hand having a quick wank as a couple fuck in a looked private room for most of the time ..

But if you can get chatting with people and not be to much of a dick it's very different.

I'm a bubbly person, so doubt I do that very much, rather have a civilised convo

In maidstone if anyone wants to go for a coffee

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"When civic restrictions are over clubs are probably the best way of experiencing a swingers night. People do hold private parties but it's currently against site rules to advertise for meets other than socials.

No swingers night is a guarantee of sex though, it's worth bearing that in mind"

So many single guys that go to clubs don't get this

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"When civic restrictions are over clubs are probably the best way of experiencing a swingers night. People do hold private parties but it's currently against site rules to advertise for meets other than socials.

No swingers night is a guarantee of sex though, it's worth bearing that in mind So many single guys that go to clubs don't get this"

So true. I was at one club in Leeds, sat at the bar fully dressed having a laugh with the staff. At 1am the club allowed 3 single guys in, they ran down the club shouting ‘where is all the pussy?’ They were warned but I had heard enough! I headed straight to my locker faster than Usain Bolt to get my things and I was in my car driving home at 1.10am!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No swingers night is a guarantee of sex though, it's worth bearing that in mind So many single guys that go to clubs don't get this

So true. I was at one club in Leeds, sat at the bar fully dressed having a laugh with the staff. At 1am the club allowed 3 single guys in, they ran down the club shouting ‘where is all the pussy?’ They were warned but I had heard enough! I headed straight to my locker faster than Usain Bolt to get my things and I was in my car driving home at 1.10am! "

I'd love to go when they reopen but this is my worry about it. J

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

No swingers night is a guarantee of sex though, it's worth bearing that in mind So many single guys that go to clubs don't get this

So true. I was at one club in Leeds, sat at the bar fully dressed having a laugh with the staff. At 1am the club allowed 3 single guys in, they ran down the club shouting ‘where is all the pussy?’ They were warned but I had heard enough! I headed straight to my locker faster than Usain Bolt to get my things and I was in my car driving home at 1.10am!

I'd love to go when they reopen but this is my worry about it. J"

I really wish I could win the lottery then I would open a local club and all these ‘issues’ I’ve experienced with people in clubs, I would not allow. Single guys like those I mentioned should have been shown the door for that comment. It made me very uncomfortable.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to go when they reopen but this is my worry about it. J

I really wish I could win the lottery then I would open a local club and all these ‘issues’ I’ve experienced with people in clubs, I would not allow. Single guys like those I mentioned should have been shown the door for that comment. It made me very uncomfortable. "

I can imagine, even as part of a couple this does worry me, I will go and have a try, could I ask which you'd suggest if you've been, pandora or quest? I do like the idea of the social aspect.

J.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

So true. I was at one club in Leeds, sat at the bar fully dressed having a laugh with the staff. At 1am the club allowed 3 single guys in, they ran down the club shouting ‘where is all the pussy?’ They were warned but I had heard enough! I headed straight to my locker faster than Usain Bolt to get my things and I was in my car driving home at 1.10am! "

This reminds me of my one and only visit to La Chambre. It was a Friday night, and apart from three couples, the place had about 20 guys in. Just after midnight, a trio of single women came in, for what was apparently their first ever visit, and as they filled in the various forms at the bar, all these heads popped up around the room, like a colony of meerkats, looking in their direction...... It was quite sad to observe, if that’s the impression solo guys give out, so I left

» Add a new message to this topic