FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Alderley Edge......Remote control vibe ;)

Alderley Edge......Remote control vibe ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

out for drinks and food with FWB (soon to be mrs) as its going really well. Another couple joining us but not into the swinging scene!but me and my fwb are going to be having fun she has a lush lovense I bought for her and is going to have it in so I can control it at any point of the night if anyone about see if you can spot her trying to hide her orgasms haha!

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

How did it go?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably badly because we've had both the lush v1 and V2 models and both regularly lose communication with the controlling phone making the remote control sporadic at best

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Have had the Lush Lovense for a few years and, whilst it is quite good fun, not once has it given me an orgasm without any additional stimulation. It regularly loses connection with the phone app & really isn't very quiet when in use, so no the most discreet toy to use in public.

Hope you had fun though OP

its tomorrow we are going will post about it x

can loose connection and a paid both needing WiFi to control it tbf but will see how we go!

agree about the connection.... but omg my fwb can orgasm 2 or 3 times easily with it! It came in hand alot in lock down as we had only just started seeing each other in January! This will be first time trying it in public Lol wosh us luck haha x

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I did it once before with lady friend.

Was amazing to watch her eyes as she came three times over the evening.

I was in command her panties were very wet

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

That must have been fun (connection issues aside). Turned to max while she's stood at the bar chatting to others or when sat opposite the other couple . Hand the control over to the other guy then girl if you dare lol

» Add a new message to this topic