FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is it wrong to wnat married women

is it wrong to wnat married women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so guys a massive turn on of mine is married women i love it when there husbands have no idea its happening and even more when there watching me nail there missis or there faces as she sucks me is it wrong? whats your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a lot of married women on here and from other sites thats all they want it a bit of fun when hubby at work and kidds at school, then when the fella asked what you been upto all day just say not much luv

Even better when the other half is fully aware tho and let's her play...

"Even better when the other half is fully aware tho and let's her play...

"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 16/06/12 16:14:04]

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Well it is a swinging site not a dating site so fun fun fun

One of the biggest turn ons ive had so far was when this married woman met me in a hotel just off a high street,

It turned out she was spose to be shopping with her hubby and he was meeting her in a cafe after, thinking she was just shopping lol

iam glad my partner is a player too tho and we both know everything were upto

also had a married woman that was married to a wife beater it was her way of getting back at him in her mind

I guess it's a matter of opinion really, It's not something for me as I would not want to be the boyfriend husband being cheated on. I would have been gutted if my partner was with someone else! I guess I just think about the other person.

Andy

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I've met women in the past whose husbands knew we were meeting and those who kept their hubby in the dark.

It is not for me to judge them for the choices they make. I just hope that when we part - they are not disappointed i meeting me.

Having said that - there is a certain turn-on factor when I hear what happened between them as she told her husband all the finer details of our meetings.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

What consenting adults do is their business, but am I alone in finding this thread unsavoury?

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

" is it wrong? whats your thoughts? "

Yes - it's wrong.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

meet who you want to meet and the people who want to meet you.........

end of.

"so guys a massive turn on of mine is married women i love it when there husbands have no idea its happening and even more when there watching me nail there missis or there faces as she sucks me is it wrong? whats your thoughts? "

how can wanting to meet a married woman on a swinging site be wrong? most of the women on here are married

I luv getting horny with a married woman makes it more sexy when we have private meets in hotels

"Well it is a swinging site not a dating site so fun fun fun

One of the biggest turn ons ive had so far was when this married woman met me in a hotel just off a high street,

It turned out she was spose to be shopping with her hubby and he was meeting her in a cafe after, thinking she was just shopping lol

iam glad my partner is a player too tho and we both know everything were upto

also had a married woman that was married to a wife beater it was her way of getting back at him in her mind "

Bristol

"so guys a massive turn on of mine is married women i love it when there husbands have no idea its happening and even more when there watching me nail there missis or there faces as she sucks me is it wrong? whats your thoughts?

how can wanting to meet a married woman on a swinging site be wrong? most of the women on here are married "

Because he states without the husband knowing. That's not swinging, it's cheating.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I dont believe it is a swinging site to a large chuck of the members, it is too many a dating site, to others a cheating site, to the single community a sex site, a friendship site, a social networking site and to the rest of you, the couples.... many try for it to be a swinging site, .

but it still is a great site

"I dont believe it is a swinging site to a large chuck of the members, it is too many a dating site, to others a cheating site, to the single community a sex site, a friendship site, a social networking site and to the rest of you, the couples.... many try for it to be a swinging site, .

but it still is a great site "

Oh it defanatly is

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps ... a cam site, a sex chat site, a blackberry messenger site

Bristol

"I dont believe it is a swinging site to a large chuck of the members, it is too many a dating site, to others a cheating site, to the single community a sex site, a friendship site, a social networking site and to the rest of you, the couples.... many try for it to be a swinging site, .

but it still is a great site "

I see what you're saying View, but just because someone perceives it a certain way - doesn't make it so.

Fab Swingers - the clue's in the name really. It's NOT a dating site or a cheaters site. And encouraging those that think it is, will ruin the site for the genuine swingers eventually.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I see what you're saying View, but just because someone perceives it a certain way - doesn't make it so.

Fab Swingers - the clue's in the name really. It's NOT a dating site or a cheaters site. And encouraging those that think it is, will ruin the site for the genuine swingers eventually. "

you are right, thats why I put... 'I don't believe'

it is what it is to each and every one of the members

xx

Bristol

Oops - my bad

"What consenting adults do is their business, but am I alone in finding this thread unsavoury?"

To me it's unsavoury. Each to their own

"so guys a massive turn on of mine is married women i love it when there husbands have no idea its happening and even more when there watching me nail there missis or there faces as she sucks me is it wrong? whats your thoughts?

how can wanting to meet a married woman on a swinging site be wrong? most of the women on here are married

Because he states without the husband knowing. That's not swinging, it's cheating."

he also states while her husband watches

Fab Swingers - the clue's in the name really. It's NOT a dating site or a cheaters site. And encouraging those that think it is, will ruin the site for the genuine swingers eventually. "

what is a genuine swingers tho?

I dont class myself as a swinger as im single and to me a single person can not be a swingers

Lots of people on here will disagree with me on that but my opinion still stands

So when you say keep the site for genuine swingers whats genuine is subjectional to what you see as a swinger so people will always disagree with who should and shouldnt be on here

Everyone has as much rights to be here as anyone else, all i ask of people is that they are honest with me, that way i can decide if i want to meet them or not, you cant ask anymore of people than that

depends what wnat means?

Because he states without the husband knowing. That's not swinging, it's cheating.

he also states while her husband watches"

I Would preffer the husband there it just makes it more fun and that's what it is about enjoying the naughty side of life with consent , I would also play with the wife if that's her choice. To go down the enjoy your self it's better than you think lol

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I spose its meant to be just couples concenting to all swapping partners and banging away

But i think theres going to be all sorts of varying situations

best not to judge I think

I wonder if its a mind thing as in being naughtier when its a bit or alot wrong moraly ?

Marry a woman and they ll the last thing you'd want mate ...

Not wrong to want married women, but to wnat them????? YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!

;-) lol!

most of the people who do it behind partners backs are pretty sad individuals

"Not wrong to want married women, but to wnat them????? YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!

;-) lol!"

thanks for the comments guys all greatly appriciated and lol to the waht what lol

Married women offer great fun, I find the most relaxed meets are with couples where the male partner may also participate in ensuring the lady has a fun time. It is important that the partner is at least aware and consenting of the meet. I don't particularly want an angry husband on my door step with a meat cleaver in hand.

"so guys a massive turn on of mine is married women i love it when there husbands have no idea its happening and even more when there watching me nail there missis or there faces as she sucks me is it wrong? whats your thoughts? "

none. your life your conscience.

» Add a new message to this topic