FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cheating

Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I'm on here because my gf has given up on sex at 29 I'm 30 and in no way want to stop shagging but I love her so where do I go from here ? I know there are women and men in the same situation but most profiles say no married or with gf s why the hell not ? It's me who's going to be in the shit if we get caught fucking not you , I'm the last person going to risk getting caught any thoughts people

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Have you asked yourself why she gave up... like are you the great lover you think you are..

ask why .. is she tired working long hours got kids round her all day ? Are you helping out in the home ? must be some reason cos if you were shit hot she would want you all the time Right ? sometimes people just have other thoughts in their head ..

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Why the hell not....

It is called choice.

Look for the ones that say they will meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't do it to another women, it hurts like he'll when you find out!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Have you asked yourself why she gave up... like are you the great lover you think you are..

ask why .. is she tired working long hours got kids round her all day ? Are you helping out in the home ? must be some reason cos if you were shit hot she would want you all the time Right ? sometimes people just have other thoughts in their head .. "

If her libido is zero at the moment - it doesn't matter how shit hot he is as a lover - it's one of those things that happens in life...

Yes, things may change in the future - but who knows when that might be.

" most profiles say no married or with gf s why the hell not ?"

preference?

its being dishonest?

why the hell not?

We all have our own lives and decisions to make. A site like this is for froming new friendships aimed at Sex.

If your partner knows or not that is somthing you have to live with, however, you have to ensure that when you are caught it does not involve anyone else who may not be aware of your situation.

"It's me who's going to be in the shit if we get caught fucking not you , I'm the last person going to risk getting caught any thoughts people"

Heres an example why on todays forums

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/105253

If you are the last person to risk getting caught, why are you cheating then?

As to your other comment, its called choice; I prefer single males, you are not, I am not interested in hurried sex nor interrupted sex because your wife rings you, nor an unrelaxed meet because you are worried you might get spotted. The guys I meet don't have to worry about getting perfume or make up on them. The guys I meet can accommodate, you can't.

And I have no interest in helping you cheat on your wife but there are lots that don't care.

With that kind of attitude, I would not touch the OP with a barge pole, attached or otherwise.

Good luck, as you'll need it.

"Have you asked yourself why she gave up... like are you the great lover you think you are..

ask why .. is she tired working long hours got kids round her all day ? Are you helping out in the home ? must be some reason cos if you were shit hot she would want you all the time Right ? sometimes people just have other thoughts in their head .. "

nice to hear some sense and someone showing a little concern.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Don't you just love the attitude...not!

I like long, unhurried sessions. I use wax and paddles that can mark. I like the spontaneity of saying "come here now" to regular playmates. I have scented soap in my bathroom and wear perfume. I can phone and text should I want...none of these I can do with married/attached men.

I'm here purely for my own hedonistic pleasure...married men are not fun for ME!

Is that reason enough op?!!

Each to their own and as you say you would be the one in the shit if you get caught. You are not the first married man on here and you won't be the last. I have yet to meet a man who is not married, but then I don't have a problem with it as he is the one who has chosen to stray. But also there are lots of reasons why married people do that and it is not anyone else's business but there own.

London

"Each to their own and as you say you would be the one in the shit if you get caught. You are not the first married man on here and you won't be the last. I have yet to meet a man who is not married, but then I don't have a problem with it as he is the one who has chosen to stray. But also there are lots of reasons why married people do that and it is not anyone else's business but there own."

Indeed, so why do married people feel the need to bore us with these threads about people not meeting them? There are cheaters having a whale of a time/or recognise others don't want to participate in their deception...don't see them bitching and whining, it's the ones with the sense of entitlement that annoy.

"Now I'm on here because my gf has given up on sex at 29 I'm 30 and in no way want to stop shagging but I love her so where do I go from here ? I know there are women and men in the same situation but most profiles say no married or with gf s why the hell not ? It's me who's going to be in the shit if we get caught fucking not you , I'm the last person going to risk getting caught any thoughts people"

Because its NOT just you in the shit is it ? the other person you meet with may also be married and cheating then not only have you wrecked the relationship with your gf you now have the added bonus of 6'5 cage fighter looking to have your balls as a momento of his wife's cheating.

Maybe your gf has given up having sex with you and she is cheating ? how would you feel finding out she's been fucking someone behind your back ?

I've recently been found to be the third party in a cheats lies and its not nice being on the receiving end of a wifes or gf fury xx

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

God I so love threads like this

Why even mention you have a girlfriend if you want to meet uip with someone for fun

Your private life is private right?

I have lots of opinions on this but keep them to myself

There has been so many threads on here asking the same things

My wife/husband has gone off sex

WHY???????????

Lol we've got no kids and she doesn't want any so you can quit that finger pointing straight away she doesn't like sex at all ! and no she doesn't work long hours because I bought her a company she works her own hours

"Each to their own and as you say you would be the one in the shit if you get caught. You are not the first married man on here and you won't be the last. I have yet to meet a man who is not married, but then I don't have a problem with it as he is the one who has chosen to stray. But also there are lots of reasons why married people do that and it is not anyone else's business but there own."

Now for the righteus women please read this as I guess most husbands who let there wives play do it so they don't lose the one they love due to erectile poblems etc I'm not interested in paddles ? Leave them on boats that's some weird wrong stuff go see saddam hussain for that stuff lol the feeling I'm getting is put up or shut up suffer in silence or leave its so clear cut

"Each to their own and as you say you would be the one in the shit if you get caught. You are not the first married man on here and you won't be the last. I have yet to meet a man who is not married, but then I don't have a problem with it as he is the one who has chosen to stray. But also there are lots of reasons why married people do that and it is not anyone else's business but there own.because its a forum to discuss no one forces you to write don't read it its for people in the same situation stop being so self righteus

Indeed, so why do married people feel the need to bore us with these threads about people not meeting them? There are cheaters having a whale of a time/or recognise others don't want to participate in their deception...don't see them bitching and whining, it's the ones with the sense of entitlement that annoy."

There are many medical reasons someone loses sex drive. Or maybe she just don't fancy you anymore what ever the reason I don't think it should be discussed with strangers as YOUR problem what about how she is feeling. I went through a lack of sex drive and it was trueley awfull for me I was single so no one else was affected but me I felt less of a woman felt I wasn't normal wasn't good enough etc and it turned out it was down to medical issues. I not saying it is with her. But bleating on here like its your problem and not giving a thought about why or how she feels is not going to win you many brownie points. Yes you brought her a company but have you thought about how SHE feels not just how HER feeling are effecting YOU

May be the other half still craves for sex, however, just not with the OP, as she no longer fancies him, physically or emotionally?

In some ways, I wish she is plotting to have some fun of her own behind his back.

Equal opportunity and all that!

"Each to their own and as you say you would be the one in the shit if you get caught. You are not the first married man on here and you won't be the last. I have yet to meet a man who is not married, but then I don't have a problem with it as he is the one who has chosen to stray. But also there are lots of reasons why married people do that and it is not anyone else's business but there own.

Now for the righteus women please read this as I guess most husbands who let there wives play do it so they don't lose the one they love due to erectile poblems etc I'm not interested in paddles ? Leave them on boats that's some weird wrong stuff go see saddam hussain for that stuff lol the feeling I'm getting is put up or shut up suffer in silence or leave its so clear cut"

You have commented on the wrong comment given the paddles bit. If you knew anything about bdsm, you would know that they are not paddles used on a boat

"May be the other half still craves for sex, however, just not with the OP, as she no longer fancies him, physically or emotionally?

In some ways, I wish she is plotting to have some fun of her own behind his back.

Equal opportunity and all that! "

"Each to their own and as you say you would be the one in the shit if you get caught. You are not the first married man on here and you won't be the last. I have yet to meet a man who is not married, but then I don't have a problem with it as he is the one who has chosen to stray. But also there are lots of reasons why married people do that and it is not anyone else's business but there own.

Now for the righteus women please read this as I guess most husbands who let there wives play do it so they don't lose the one they love due to erectile poblems etc I'm not interested in paddles ? Leave them on boats that's some weird wrong stuff go see saddam hussain for that stuff lol the feeling I'm getting is put up or shut up suffer in silence or leave its so clear cut

You have commented on the wrong comment given the paddles bit. If you knew anything about bdsm, you would know that they are not paddles used on a boat"

Lol really ! What are they used for ??? (Being sarcastic) like I said leave paddles on boats and leave beating and hitting people to sad dam Hussein types

"May be the other half still craves for sex, however, just not with the OP, as she no longer fancies him, physically or emotionally?

Absolutely I hope she finds someone who cares about her feelings and help her find out why and if she overcome her lack of drive shag him senseless after all its ok for the OP so its ok for her.

Before this gets bombarded with women saying "no plain wrong"

This is for men and women who's partners no longer like sex ok it's not for people well mainly women at the minute to thrower their tuppence in about how they think it is wrong so pleasehold your tongues and jog on

It's aimed at men , women who have no other option but to cheat apart from split up and ruin family's etc iv had loads of private messages off men and women saying they keep it quiet as trolls attack on the forums and their right

Ask yourself this when you have your partners permission to play but he doesn't do you really think he like s you doing it "REALLY HONESTLY" if he/she did wouldn't they play too ?

This fab is seriously full of rude people at times

You have commented on the wrong comment given the paddles bit. If you knew anything about bdsm, you would know that they are not paddles used on a boat

Lol really ! What are they used for ??? (Being sarcastic) like I said leave paddles on boats and leave beating and hitting people to sad dam Hussein types "

So the OP not getting the response his ego needed on posting this thread so he does what many guys on here do when women dare to have an opinion and resorts to being ignorant and offensive to others desires that don't match his . Wow that's going to win us gals round isn't it. I don't have issue with married men. but I do have issue with men bleating on here about the partners issue like he the one suffering. Its that that would stop meets more than your marital status on here

ask why .. is she tired working long hours got kids round her all day ? Are you helping out in the home ? must be some reason cos if you were shit hot she would want you all the time Right ? sometimes people just have other thoughts in their head ..

Lol we've got no kids and she doesn't want any so you can quit that finger pointing straight away she doesn't like sex at all ! and no she doesn't work long hours because I bought her a company she works her own hours

"

This post you've commented on OP seems to have hit a nerve. She's 29, gone off sex, got to be something wrong with her, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with you could it.

Your comments here sound very silly, as ifd you buying her things gives you some entitlement to possibly hurt her.

She's 29, gone off sex, now if there's no medical reason for that and she's not tired, then maybe your technique is lacking, maybe the lure of other things in life is more exciting than having sex with you.

If you love her why not treat her to a night away, buy her some lingerie, be attentive, try new things sexually, maybe invest in a small paddle and a little light bondage to titillate the senses.

If that doesn't work maybe she just doesn't fancy you. Do what you like, meet swingers, go to clubs, enjoy yourself, but don't blame someone else for the reasons why you are doing this.

When you post on a open forum that's exactly what it is open you don't state on your opening message that you want men only and now women arm sticking up for your partner you suddenly decide that we shouldn't have reply. Like I have previously said I don't have issue with married men on here its your 'poor me' bleating I take issue with not once have you asked up gals for ideas to help your partner its all about bleating about your needs maybe if you shown compassion for your partner the tone of replies may change

My thought is that is appears that you have not spoken to your wife about this because it sounds like you are looking to Swinging to replace something that you should be looking within the relationship for. That is never good.

"If you are the last person to risk getting caught, why are you cheating then?

As to your other comment, its called choice; I prefer single males, you are not, I am not interested in hurried sex nor interrupted sex because your wife rings you, nor an unrelaxed meet because you are worried you might get spotted. The guys I meet don't have to worry about getting perfume or make up on them. The guys I meet can accommodate, you can't.

And I have no interest in helping you cheat on your wife but there are lots that don't care. "

Maybe find a new GF your more compatible with - life's too short to waste on unhappy relationships and cheating ain't the way forward.... If you've tried everything else maybe time to move on!

If the spark has gone for her you should be working on trying to get it back!!

Why not ask if she would like to swing.??

Maybe she would like another mans attention from time to time ????

To cheat on her is not the answer really is it ??? You will get caught, cheats always do, then you will find yourself single!!!

Good luck

London

Lol really ! What are they used for ??? (Being sarcastic) like I said leave paddles on boats and leave beating and hitting people to sad dam Hussein types "

Oh keep on typing...you're endearing yourself to all the ladies.

Just looked at OP profile and he wants pics taken with someone else in them. That is obviously your choice but I would be very suspicious about why. Why pics if you only on here to serve your needs but (so you say) love your wife. Again your marital status is irrelevant to me but your intentions for wanting pics would be in doubt. Not exactly discreet and has the power to hurt your partner as much as if not more than sex with others. Some might question if that was the intention. Your profile and your choice what to put on it absolutely but people will draw their own conclusion as to why a man who says he loves his wife and is on here purely for the physical act of sex would want solid proof of his adultery.

London

Lol really ! What are they used for ??? (Being sarcastic) like I said leave paddles on boats and leave beating and hitting people to sad dam Hussein types

So the OP not getting the response his ego needed on posting this thread so he does what many guys on here do when women dare to have an opinion and resorts to being ignorant and offensive to others desires that don't match his . Wow that's going to win us gals round isn't it. I don't have issue with married men. but I do have issue with men bleating on here about the partners issue like he the one suffering. Its that that would stop meets more than your marital status on here "

Spot on!

[Removed by poster at 17/06/12 09:34:34]

Ah so you don't know me but think I am a sad dam Hussein type??? With an attitude like that, you are not going to get anywhere are you?

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Sorry, no excuse to cheat. if not compatable then shouldnt be together.

we are a couple who play never alone and it is not because hubby isnt enough its for extra fun we both enjoy.

We would never play with anyone in a relationship have done years ago and been on the receiving end if a very upset angry and distraught wife never again. and we get fed up with married men not taking no for an answer.

I think alot of woman go through low sex drive i certainly did wasnt bothered by it at all but hubby stayed with me because our relationship is stronger than just sex. but i got to a certain age (your gf isnt there yet) and i am still shocked as i would have sex all day everyday if i could. I also run my own business and it is exhausting and stressful and you have to understand that.

Your attitude doesnt help you though married or in relationship or not, anyone (even single) coming across like its their god given right to have sex with you, would get told where to go.

Its peoples personal opinion and you cant blame them for that

if you changed your attitude a bit you might get a few more takers, as their are people that dont worry.

Maybe your gf needs some attention, time and affection without pressure of sex. maybe if you tried to get her involved on here you might see a sudden change in her. she might be stuck in a rut with you trying so hard to get it elsewhere.

FAB is full of rude people?

The only one I can see that is throwing toys out of the pram is the OP!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

[Removed by poster at 17/06/12 09:54:28]

By *exy_couple_now_mancCouple  over a year ago

Oldham

I don't know maybe save your sexual energy put it into making your wife feel special loved Anna respected if you need sex go have a Wank over some porn or leave your wife and find someone else till they go off it etc Ohhh just thought join as a couple maybe she wants to fuck someone else too

In Your Bush

For people that apparently get bored with these threads you certainly like to participate in them lol

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman  over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Why the hell should we? Hmmm...!!

There is no end to the supply of uncomplicated sexy single guys who are there not just for 'shagging' but that they enjoy to give pleasure....

You would have to be pretty bloody amazing to outweigh the negatives of meeting cheaters.

Curls

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

OP

with these type of threads when asking 'why not meet marrieds' the best advice is accept some will, some won't. I said focus on the people who will, there are many and the private emails you reference is a great starting point.

The people who won't, don't need to justify why and often when they do, we venture into the world of marital advice and that is often frowned upon.

so again, focus on the ones who do...

I went right off having sex with my ex when I found out he had cheated......I never wanted him near me.....Cheating will and does ruin every relationship sooner or later........Just saying

So yep your on a swinging site and yep it's aimed around sex but most women and couples have morals. I wouldn't meet a married man because I have been the women on the other end and it's not a fun place. Couldn't really care less what you do but I feel sorry for your partner.

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

"For people that apparently get bored with these threads you certainly like to participate in them lol"

I participate in any thread whenever I feel like it.

Sometimes the subject matters bore me and I could not be arsed to lift my fingers to type anything.

However, from time to time, when someone comes into the forums with guns blazing with a holier than thou attitude, that he/she is right and everyone else is plain wrong, then the devil in me just could not resist ...

"Now I'm on here because my gf has given up on sex at 29 I'm 30 and in no way want to stop shagging but I love her so where do I go from here ? I know there are women and men in the same situation but most profiles say no married or with gf s why the hell not ? It's me who's going to be in the shit if we get caught fucking not you , I'm the last person going to risk getting caught any thoughts people"

There are people who live in sexless relationships, whatever made the relationship sexless or the reasons they choose to remain in it are secondary to a degree, the fact is that they have made a decision that the best way of dealing with their relationship dilemma is to cheat.

They don't have to justify that to anyone on here.

What the Op should therefore understand is that if people on here choose not to meet cheaters it is equally a decision they have made for possibly a multitude of reasons.

They don't have to justify that decision to the Op.

Some people cheat by choice. Some people avoid cheats by choice. Neither needs to justify why to the other. It's not that complicated.

"OP

with these type of threads when asking 'why not meet marrieds' the best advice is accept some will, some won't. I said focus on the people who will, there are many and the private emails you reference is a great starting point.

The people who won't, don't need to justify why and often when they do, we venture into the world of marital advice and that is often frowned upon.

so again, focus on the ones who do..."

Spot on. This post should be pasted on all these types of thread.

London

"Now I'm on here because my gf has given up on sex at 29 I'm 30 and in no way want to stop shagging but I love her so where do I go from here ? I know there are women and men in the same situation but most profiles say no married or with gf s why the hell not ? It's me who's going to be in the shit if we get caught fucking not you , I'm the last person going to risk getting caught any thoughts people

There are people who live in sexless relationships, whatever made the relationship sexless or the reasons they choose to remain in it are secondary to a degree, the fact is that they have made a decision that the best way of dealing with their relationship dilemma is to cheat.

They don't have to justify that to anyone on here.

What the Op should therefore understand is that if people on here choose not to meet cheaters it is equally a decision they have made for possibly a multitude of reasons.

They don't have to justify that decision to the Op.

Some people cheat by choice. Some people avoid cheats by choice. Neither needs to justify why to the other. It's not that complicated. "

...and here we have it!

London

"I participate in any thread whenever I feel like it.

Sometimes the subject matters bore me and I could not be arsed to lift my fingers to type anything.

However, from time to time, when someone comes into the forums with guns blazing with a holier than thou attitude, that he/she is right and everyone else is plain wrong, then the devil in me just could not resist ...

"

Indeed!

The original question asked by the OP was why will people not meet married/attached guys, not for approval or not of what he is doing but if caught it would be him that is the one in shit not them, it doesn't always work like that, as I posted very early on in this thread a link to another thread which shows the opposite, wives/girlfriends (not all I may add) find a telephone number or an address written down somewhere, carelessly left around or even if it's a suspicious one goes through the OH's texts and finds evidence that they are playing away, the table inevitably turns to the women who she is being cheated on with, then that person receives phone calls and texts from her or she turns up on the doorstep or she makes that woman's life hell in other ways, so it isn't just the cheater that lands in the shit but the other person too, this is why many apart from those that just disapprove of cheating will not meet a married/attached man

"Don't you just love the attitude...not!

I like long, unhurried sessions. I use wax and paddles that can mark. I like the spontaneity of saying "come here now" to regular playmates. I have scented soap in my bathroom and wear perfume. I can phone and text should I want...none of these I can do with married/attached men.

I'm here purely for my own hedonistic pleasure...married men are not fun for ME!

Is that reason enough op?!! "

+1

"The original question asked by the OP was why will people not meet married/attached guys, not for approval or not of what he is doing but if caught it would be him that is the one in shit not them, it doesn't always work like that, as I posted very early on in this thread a link to another thread which shows the opposite, wives/girlfriends (not all I may add) find a telephone number or an address written down somewhere, carelessly left around or even if it's a suspicious one goes through the OH's texts and finds evidence that they are playing away, the table inevitably turns to the women who she is being cheated on with, then that person receives phone calls and texts from her or she turns up on the doorstep or she makes that woman's life hell in other ways, so it isn't just the cheater that lands in the shit but the other person too, this is why many apart from those that just disapprove of cheating will not meet a married/attached man"

Has happened to me three times in the past year, all from people who claimed they were single. Luckily all were men I didn't have sex with so I did not have to lie. It's shit for both women involved and it's why I avoid men in relationships.

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Terrible terrible attitude....

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Don't you just love the attitude...not!

Is that reason enough op?!!

+1 "

Here here

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Now I'm on here because my gf has given up on sex at 29 I'm 30 and in no way want to stop shagging but I love her so where do I go from here ? "

Ermmm... focus on helping her/finding help/healing whatever has caused this change... rather than thinking about your won dick first.

" I know there are women and men in the same situation but most profiles say no married or with gf s why the hell not ? "

Why the hell should they? Is it because this is a swinging site you think they should?

" I'm the last person going to risk getting caught "

So you think.... yet it's not stopped you so far.

as a single working mum i dont get that many chances to meet so when i do i like to make the most of it

when i meet i like to meet up in a pub first for a drink to make sure we like each other, i will expect your mobile number incase anything goes wrong and either of us cant make it, i wont be stood about waiting cause your plans have changed and you didnt want to swap numbers so couldnt let me know, if we get on i ussally get a hotel room with the person and i like to all night un hurried session

As a attached man can you offer me that or are you after a couple of hours round at someones house while your mrs thinks your down the pub?

Most women dont want to open their houses up to a total strangers whos going to be clock watching and rushing back for the wife

i would be very pissed off if i was mid shag and you suddenly jumped up and rushed back home because your time was up or is you skipped pleasuring me because you only had time for a blow job and a fuck

"Now I'm on here because my gf has given up on sex at 29 I'm 30 and in no way want to stop shagging but I love her so where do I go from here ? I know there are women and men in the same situation but most profiles say no married or with gf s why the hell not ? It's me who's going to be in the shit if we get caught fucking not you , I'm the last person going to risk getting caught any thoughts people

as a single working mum i dont get that many chances to meet so when i do i like to make the most of it

when i meet i like to meet up in a pub first for a drink to make sure we like each other, i will expect your mobile number incase anything goes wrong and either of us cant make it, i wont be stood about waiting cause your plans have changed and you didnt want to swap numbers so couldnt let me know, if we get on i ussally get a hotel room with the person and i like to all night un hurried session

As a attached man can you offer me that or are you after a couple of hours round at someones house while your mrs thinks your down the pub?

Most women dont want to open their houses up to a total strangers whos going to be clock watching and rushing back for the wife

i would be very pissed off if i was mid shag and you suddenly jumped up and rushed back home because your time was up or is you skipped pleasuring me because you only had time for a blow job and a fuck "

Good post. Can I add (being the female half) that I dislike the thought of being a substitute to what a mans wife isn't giving him. This "I'm not getting my leg over at home therefore you swinging ladies must give your bodies (and drop your preferences whilst you are at it) to me" attitude is boring and unappealing

There seems to be this theory that married men are always in a rush, but my experiences have been very different. Nobody has rushed a meet and I have spent many an overnight with them. There might be the odd phone call, but then I get them, but from my son, but still the odd phone call.

If a married man chooses to see someone else without his wife's knowledge, why is it a sin for anybody else? No-one but the man is doing something wrong, so I don't get why they have to be hung, drawn and quartered every time they get a mention here. If the wife finds out she has every right to have a go at her husband but not anyone else. It is plain and simply the husband's fault.

It has never bothered me and never will, because quite simply I am guilt free, I am not the one doing anything wrong.

Lifes too short to go without sex.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"There seems to be this theory that married men are always in a rush, but my experiences have been very different. Nobody has rushed a meet and I have spent many an overnight with them. There might be the odd phone call, but then I get them, but from my son, but still the odd phone call.

If a married man chooses to see someone else without his wife's knowledge, why is it a sin for anybody else? No-one but the man is doing something wrong, so I don't get why they have to be hung, drawn and quartered every time they get a mention here. If the wife finds out she has every right to have a go at her husband but not anyone else. It is plain and simply the husband's fault.

It has never bothered me and never will, because quite simply I am guilt free, I am not the one doing anything wrong."

but they ask others to justify why they won't meet them rather than concentrate on people like you who will.

"There seems to be this theory that married men are always in a rush, but my experiences have been very different. Nobody has rushed a meet and I have spent many an overnight with them. There might be the odd phone call, but then I get them, but from my son, but still the odd phone call.

It has never bothered me and never will, because quite simply I am guilt free, I am not the one doing anything wrong."

guess it depends how you see things

Personally i feel if you meet a guy knowing full well hes married and playing behind his wifes back then you are cheating on her too

If a guy tells you hes marrried and you decide to meet him ragardless knowing his wifes sat at home looking after the kids thinking hes working away or out with the lads how does that make you the blameless party?

can i just add that that isnt me getting on my soap box about women who meet married men as i have done it myself but i dont see myself as not doing anything wrong, thing is if ive wanted to meet someone bad enough i will turn a blind eye to that fact hes married but that dont mean its not my problem it just made me selfish for that night

It has never bothered me and never will, because quite simply I am guilt free, I am not the one doing anything wrong.

Personally i feel if you meet a guy knowing full well hes married and playing behind his wifes back then you are cheating on her too

If a guy tells you hes marrried and you decide to meet him ragardless knowing his wifes sat at home looking after the kids thinking hes working away or out with the lads how does that make you the blameless party?

can i just add that that isnt me getting on my soap box about women who meet married men as i have done it myself but i dont see myself as not doing anything wrong, thing is if ive wanted to meet someone bad enough i will turn a blind eye to that fact hes married but that dont mean its not my problem it just made me selfish for that night

"

I agree with both the poster's comments above... and View too.

OP- no need to ask anyone else to justify what you do, just go do it!

but they ask others to justify why they won't meet them rather than concentrate on people like you who will.

"

Fair enough. I fully understand that some people won't meet married people and fully understand the reasons.

"

why is it my fault if a fully grown adult decides that he wants to see someone behind his wife's back. why is it my fault that he is the one doing wrong. it is his life and his choice, not mine. i don't know his life story and i would rather not know, but the only person to blame for cheating on his wife is the husband.

I treat everyone's decision about what he/she does with respect, and expect the same in return.

Hence it annoys me when a person tries to justify what he/she does, especially when he/she comes across as holier than thou.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

And I have no interest in helping you cheat on your wife but there are lots that don't care. "

Ha ha wondered when the ' you can't accomodate' statement would come in!

Didn't take long!

"why is it my fault if a fully grown adult decides that he wants to see someone behind his wife's back. why is it my fault that he is the one doing wrong. it is his life and his choice, not mine. i don't know his life story and i would rather not know, but the only person to blame for cheating on his wife is the husband."

i never said it was the third parties fault a guy cheats, what i did say is, and this is only my opinion, if the thrid party meets a married guy knowing he is playing away i feel they are cheating on her with him, because they know he is married, yes of course its his life and he can do what he likes, but if someone meets a maried guy knowing hes married they then in my eye they are not a innocent party they are knowingy fucking behind some womans back

we all have different _iews and opinions they are just mine

"why is it my fault if a fully grown adult decides that he wants to see someone behind his wife's back. why is it my fault that he is the one doing wrong. it is his life and his choice, not mine. i don't know his life story and i would rather not know, but the only person to blame for cheating on his wife is the husband.

i never said it was the third parties fault a guy cheats, what i did say is, and this is only my opinion, if the thrid party meets a married guy knowing he is playing away i feel they are cheating on her with him, because they know he is married, yes of course its his life and he can do what he likes, but if someone meets a maried guy knowing hes married they then in my eye they are not a innocent party they are knowingy fucking behind some womans back

we all have different _iews and opinions they are just mine "

let's see how many of the women attack you for saying that I'm guessing none because there mainly single women whom I'm guessing have been cheated on and take it as their responsibility to set the world straight there is a post about candles wax and paddles where the hell that came into the forum I'll never know just someone making it about themselves I guess , I believe it's called trolling and there are a few attacking here but hey ho ! Water off a ducks back let them vent their insecurities on me there not bothering someone else

"why is it my fault if a fully grown adult decides that he wants to see someone behind his wife's back. why is it my fault that he is the one doing wrong. it is his life and his choice, not mine. i don't know his life story and i would rather not know, but the only person to blame for cheating on his wife is the husband.

we all have different _iews and opinions they are just mine "

I understand what you are saying but my opinion is I have my life and the husband has his. I am responsible for my own life and cannot be expected to be responsible for anyone else's. He makes his own bed so to speak. I will always be guilt free.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It has never bothered me and never will, because quite simply I am guilt free, I am not the one doing anything wrong. let's see how many of the women attack you for saying that I'm guessing none because there mainly single women whom I'm guessing have been cheated on and take it as their responsibility to set the world straight there is a post about candles wax and paddles where the hell that came into the forum I'll never know just someone making it about themselves I guess , I believe it's called trolling and there are a few attacking here but hey ho ! Water off a ducks back let them vent their insecurities on me there not bothering someone else "

but you asked them WHY THEY don't meet and THEY gave you their reasons... you asked !!!!

and you find them wrong in doing so and call them trolls?

And I have no interest in helping you cheat on your wife but there are lots that don't care.

Didn't take long!"

lol why does the guy have to accommodate ? Because the single woman's house if full of cats haha

It has never bothered me and never will, because quite simply I am guilt free, I am not the one doing anything wrong. let's see how many of the women attack you for saying that I'm guessing none because there mainly single women whom I'm guessing have been cheated on and take it as their responsibility to set the world straight there is a post about candles wax and paddles where the hell that came into the forum I'll never know just someone making it about themselves I guess , I believe it's called trolling and there are a few attacking here but hey ho ! Water off a ducks back let them vent their insecurities on me there not bothering someone else

but you asked them WHY THEY don't meet and THEY gave you their reasons... you asked !!!!

and you find them wrong in doing so and call them trolls?"

Meeting someone who is married will always be controversial. There are those who wouldn't meet them and there are those who will. There is no right or wrong, but it always makes for an argumentative thread on a forum - and believe you me there have been lots lol

Didn't take long!"

And what difference does that make? I am well aware that some cannot accommodate because they have kids living with them but in this case, he cannot accommodate at his place can he

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

why is it my fault if a fully grown adult decides that he wants to see someone behind his wife's back. why is it my fault that he is the one doing wrong. it is his life and his choice, not mine. i don't know his life story and i would rather not know, but the only person to blame for cheating on his wife is the husband."

What he does is his responsibility.

What YOU do is YOUR responsibility.

If you knowingly meet a married man then you made it possible for him to cheat. You show a total lack of concern for his wife and children.

YOU share the responsibility.

Without you he couldn't be unfaithful.

Like the poster above IF every I choose to be immoral in the eyes of the majority - and I often do in many ways -I will put my hand up and say YES I did.

Just saying it's HIS fault doesn't absolve you.

You are like the 'get away driver' so to speak. Not the mastermind but a necessary part in the operation of lying and cheating.

Didn't take long! lol why does the guy have to accommodate ? Because the single woman's house if full of cats haha"

In my case it is because my son lives with me and he is at an age that he comes and goes as he pleases

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Didn't take long! lol why does the guy have to accommodate ? Because the single woman's house if full of cats haha"

you see now you are being offensive.

so maybe show some respect to the people who did support you and stop acting like a sulking spoilt brat...

King's Crustacean

P.S. I really don't care who does who does who does who but I can reason logically -

If one partner is LYING to another it's a clear sign that no one should get involved.

Who wants to be in the company of a two faced , back stabbing , disloyal liar anyway ?

I choose using other criteria.

I wish that saying what I want to say to you about that comment wasn't breaking the site rules...

It has never bothered me and never will, because quite simply I am guilt free, I am not the one doing anything wrong. let's see how many of the women attack you for saying that I'm guessing none because there mainly single women whom I'm guessing have been cheated on and take it as their responsibility to set the world straight there is a post about candles wax and paddles where the hell that came into the forum I'll never know just someone making it about themselves I guess , I believe it's called trolling and there are a few attacking here but hey ho ! Water off a ducks back let them vent their insecurities on me there not bothering someone else

and you find them wrong in doing so and call them trolls?"

fair enough they said why I don't need telling I'm awful and disrespectful and a liar yada yada yada there's giving a reason as say I don't like it because it's hurtful if you get caught but my question was to why are they worried about someone they have never met I mean how many go dogging ? Do they ask are you married before sucking random guys off ? No if a woman said I'm married and need to be discreet I'd say ok the last thing you want to have her get caught your meeting the person unless your really unlucky you ll never meet the wife or husband as for quick meets drop pants shoot and go obviously your going to make sure there is time for a meet I don't know what the hell the paddle lady is on about iv never had a quick meet I make them count

My personal _iews and opinions on the subject matter apply to both male and female.

At the end of the day, it is my choice whether to knowingly play with someone that is attached, nothing more, nothing less, and I do not have to justify to anyone of my choice.

Didn't take long! lol why does the guy have to accommodate ? Because the single woman's house if full of cats haha

so maybe show some respect to the people who did support you and stop acting like a sulking spoilt brat...

"

Offensive or joking ? Lighten up pal see the little laughing face I put on

Didn't take long! lol why does the guy have to accommodate ? Because the single woman's house if full of cats haha

I wish that saying what I want to say to you about that comment wasn't breaking the site rules...

"

which part ? Have you got cats

King's Crustacean

and you find them wrong in doing so and call them trolls? fair enough they said why I don't need telling I'm awful and disrespectful and a liar yada yada yada there's giving a reason as say I don't like it because it's hurtful if you get caught but my question was to why are they worried about someone they have never met I mean how many go dogging ? Do they ask are you married before sucking random guys off ? No if a woman said I'm married and need to be discreet I'd say ok the last thing you want to have her get caught your meeting the person unless your really unlucky you ll never meet the wife or husband as for quick meets drop pants shoot and go obviously your going to make sure there is time for a meet I don't know what the hell the paddle lady is on about iv never had a quick meet I make them count"

I guess with looking at bollocks AND contantly hearing bollocks she got confused as to which set of bollocks to give up ......

end of

"

Offensive or joking ? Lighten up pal see the little laughing face I put on "

I do not believe View's comment was directed at the OP! However, I could be wrong.

"

Offensive or joking ? Lighten up pal see the little laughing face I put on

I do not believe View's comment was directed at the OP! However, I could be wrong. "

No it was I was being offensive with a joke so he decided to be offensive with nasty name calling he put the comment on when I said about the cats

View, being offensive to anyone in the forums?

Never, and I have only been on FAB for nearly 3 years!

King's Crustacean

No one called you names at all.

Someone did liken your behaviour to a spoiled child.

I'm beginning to think you've never had sex - ever.

why is it my fault if a fully grown adult decides that he wants to see someone behind his wife's back. why is it my fault that he is the one doing wrong. it is his life and his choice, not mine. i don't know his life story and i would rather not know, but the only person to blame for cheating on his wife is the husband.

If you knowingly meet a married man then you made it possible for him to cheat. You show a total lack of concern for his wife and children.

Like the poster above IF every I choose to be immoral in the eyes of the majority - and I often do in many ways -I will put my hand up and say YES I did.

You are like the 'get away driver' so to speak. Not the mastermind but a necessary part in the operation of lying and cheating. "

Yep.

King's Crustacean

"View, being offensive to anyone in the forums?

Never, and I have only been on FAB for nearly 3 years! "

Or me Pearl. Or me. I've never been offensive ever.........say it Pearl.

Granny has never been offensive to anyone in three whole years.......Gwan...say it !

You have tho Pearl :P

"No one called you names at all.

I'm beginning to think you've never had sex - ever. "

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

You need to talk to your partner. You say you love her, then talk to her. Ask her why she us no longer interested in sex. A lot of the narrow minded comments on here should be ignored. People seem to forget there doesn't have to be a specific reason for not having a continued interest in sex. To many thousands its not a necessity, people and their libido change. Doesn't mean your a crap shag anymore than it means she's frigid. There are many women on here who are married and seeking pleasure behind their husbands backs,blaming 'no longer interested' or 'husband can't keep it up', so ignore the female moral police in on here who will subject you to ridicule, by making out it must be all your fault.

Talk to her, be supportive, discuss options....you may or may not like the outcome, but at least you will both be able to reach a compromise.

Good luck.

You are like the 'get away driver' so to speak. Not the mastermind but a necessary part in the operation of lying and cheating. "

Do fully grown adults always expect others to pick up the pieces? No I don't think so and this is no different. Only the husband is responsible for fucking up his own life - his choice not mine to fuck up. I look after myself and my life that's and that's what he does - the wife is usually a clingy old battle-axe anyway lol

King's Crustacean

Anyone seen my inch of rope ?

You are like the 'get away driver' so to speak. Not the mastermind but a necessary part in the operation of lying and cheating.

Yep."

So do you blame yourself when a work colleague gets the sack? No, because it was their fault and their responsibility to keep their own job. Grow up, adults are adults and should therefore act like one and be responsible for their own destiny.

"View, being offensive to anyone in the forums?

Never, and I have only been on FAB for nearly 3 years!

Or me Pearl. Or me. I've never been offensive ever.........say it Pearl.

Granny has never been offensive to anyone in three whole years.......Gwan...say it !

You have tho Pearl :P "

Offensive, no.

Very cutting? All the time!

MWAH!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

thank you for saying what I have itching to say for the last half hour...

If you are KNOWINGLY playing with married person without their consent, then you are implicitly as much of the deceit as they are....

KNOWINGLY means you made a cold..calculated..decison to play with that person, and you should accept as much of the culpability...

it certainly does take two... and for someone to say "not me gov! not my fault" smacks of nievity....

would you say "not my business" to the spurned party to their face if they found out?????

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

well, from a blokes pov, who's wife did give up on sex (with me anyway)i can only see it as clear cut, as i never had any intention of going for it elsewhere.

guessing from an earlier comment you are heavily involved with your OH financially, ah well, she has either got what she wants from you and gave you just enough to get it (fair play given your attitude to some of the responses) or there are underlying problems within the relationship that either you arent willing to explore, or just havent he type of relationship that you can talk to each other about things like this, which is a shame, as either way, you are throwing your relationship away for a few bits of sex, very sad.

so for me its black and white, leave, or sort it, dont cheat, its not big or clever. and its not only you that gets fucked over.

its whoevers doorstep your OH is standing on, screaming about her being with a married man, so all her neighbours find out about her personal life, not that that will bother you.

just buy your missus another car to shut her up, while the 3rd partys reputation is in ruins.

"

So do you blame yourself when a work colleague gets the sack? No, because it was their fault and their responsibility to keep their own job. Grow up, adults are adults and should therefore act like one and be responsible for their own destiny."

If I had told them what they were doing was OK and to just make sure the boss didn't find out... yeah I would feel some responsibility.

If the boss had said they could not leave early and I had said "hey, the boss isn't hear now, I don't mind if you go"... yeah I would... and I wouldn't be surprised when the sacked employee implicated me for making their misconduct possible.

Stenson Fields

Wonder if all the females who have been slating the OP, will jump to the new post by Scarletstar and slag her off for being a married woman wanting cock?....

Time to spot the double standards methinks.

"No one called you names at all.

I'm beginning to think you've never had sex - ever. "

Says the adult lol you v never had sex so there haha am back in the playground

"

thank you for saying what I have itching to say for the last half hour...

If you are KNOWINGLY playing with married person without their consent, then you are implicitly as much of the deceit as they are....

KNOWINGLY means you made a cold..calculated..decison to play with that person, and you should accept as much of the culpability...

it certainly does take two... and for someone to say "not me gov! not my fault" smacks of nievity....

would you say "not my business" to the spurned party to their face if they found out????? "

It is not my life or my decision. The reasons for doing this is usually because they don't love their wife anyway and their are problems in the relationship. You can scream until you are blue in the face, only the husband can take responsibility for their own life and choices. I have nothing to be guilty about, if he wants to play away that's up to him but it has nothing to do with me if that's what he wants. The wife is usually angry when they find out because they know they should have tried harder and have lost out anyway.

"You need to talk to your partner. You say you love her, then talk to her. Ask her why she us no longer interested in sex. A lot of the narrow minded comments on here should be ignored. People seem to forget there doesn't have to be a specific reason for not having a continued interest in sex. To many thousands its not a necessity, people and their libido change. Doesn't mean your a crap shag anymore than it means she's frigid. There are many women on here who are married and seeking pleasure behind their husbands backs,blaming 'no longer interested' or 'husband can't keep it up', so ignore the female moral police in on here who will subject you to ridicule, by making out it must be all your fault.

Talk to her, be supportive, discuss options....you may or may not like the outcome, but at least you will both be able to reach a compromise.

Good luck."

thanks we've spoke and she just says she doesn't know why iv said let see a doctor but she won't I don't pay attention to the bad mouthing on here like I said iv had a few messages off people in the same boat the ones saying leave etc obviously have never been in love enough not to leave but to not give up something they also need

If you get my thinking and I bet someone says " what you saying iv never been in love blah blah blah haha"

"Wonder if all the females who have been slating the OP, will jump to the new post by Scarletstar and slag her off for being a married woman wanting cock?....

Time to spot the double standards methinks."

"Wonder if all the females who have been slating the OP, will jump to the new post by Scarletstar and slag her off for being a married woman wanting cock?....

I'm a married woman wanting cock aswell, But not the sort of cock that comes attached to a wife unless she is with her husband and its a strap-on sort of cock xx

Taken from a study on women's infidelity:

Women's relationships today follow

a very predictable pattern:

They push men for commitment

They get what they want

They lose interest in sex

They become attracted to someone else

They start cheating

They become angry and resentful

They begin telling their partners that they need time apart

If you're a male, like most other males, you would probably never suspect that your partner is cheating, not only because of your wife’s or girlfriend’s seeming disinterest in sex; but also because you have the belief that your wife or girlfriend is a “good girl.”

The "stages" that women often experience during the course of their long-term relationships

Several years into my research I was able to identify distinctive patterns and behaviors in the women I inter_iewed. I categorized these into four separate “stages” that women often experience during the course of their long-term relationships. The stages begin with a loss of sexual desire.

Stage 1

Women at Stage 1 feel as though something is missing in their lives. They have all the things that they wanted—a home, a family, a great husband—but they feel they should be happier. Over time, many women in this stage begin to lose interest in sex. It is not uncommon for them to spend a great deal of energy trying to avoid physical contact with their husbands because they fear it might lead to a sexual encounter. They frequently complain of physical ailments to avoid having sex and often try to avoid going to bed at the same time as their husbands. They _iew sex as a job, not unlike doing the dishes or going to the grocery store. Some women in Stage 1 claim they feel violated when their husbands touch them. Their bodies freeze up and they feel tightness in their chest and/or a sick feeling in their stomach. The majority of women in Stage 1 feel as though there is something wrong with them, that they are in some way defective. They are also fearful that their disinterest in sex will cause their husbands to cheat, or worse yet, leave them.

Stage 2

Women at Stage 2 experience reawakened desire stimulated by an encounter outside the marital relationship. Whether these encounters with a "new" man involve sex or remain platonic, women will typically give a tremendous amount of emotional significance to these encounters.

Many women in this stage haven't felt any sexual desire for a long time. Many experience tremendous guilt and regret, regardless of whether their new relationships are sexual, merely emotional, or both. Most begin to experience what could be termed an identity crisis—even those who try to put the experience behind them. Constant reminders are everywhere. They feel guilt when the topic of infidelity arises, whether in the media, in conversations with family and friends, or at home with their husbands. Women in this stage can no longer express their prior disdain for infidelity without feeling like a hypocrite. They feel as though they have lost a part of themselves. Reflecting society’s belief that women are either “good” or “bad,” women will question their “good girl” status and feel that they might not be deserving of their husbands. Many will try to overcome feelings of guilt by becoming more attentive toward and appreciative of their husbands. However, over time many women will move from appreciation to justification. In order to justify their continued desire for other men, women will begin to attribute these desires to needs that are not being met in their marriage, or to their husband’s past behavior. Many women will become negative and sarcastic when speaking of their husbands and their marriages and it is not uncommon for an extramarital affair to follow.

Stage 3

Women at Stage 3 are involved in affairs, ending affairs, or contemplating divorce. Women who are having affairs experience feelings unlike anything they have experienced before. They feel “alive” again and many believe they have found their soul mates. These women are experiencing feelings associated with a chemically altered state, or what is typically referred to as being in love.

These women are also typically in tremendous pain, the pain of choosing between their husbands and their new love interests. They typically believe that what they are doing is wrong and unfair to their husbands, but yet are unable to end their affairs. Many often try several times. Prior to meeting with their lovers, they will vow that it will be the last time, but they are unable to stick with their decisions.

Unable to end their extramarital relationships, women at Stage 3 conclude that their lovers are soul mates because they are unaware that they have become addicted to the high caused by chemicals released during the initial stages of a relationship. Many live in a state of limbo for years. “Should I stay married or should I get a divorce?” this is the question continuously on the minds of women at Stage 3 - it is also common for women at this stage to attempt to initiate a separation. In most cases, husbands of women at Stage 3, will launch futile attempts to make their wives happy by being more attentive, spending more time at home and helping out around the house. Regardless of women’s past and present complaints, the last thing women at Stage 3 want, is to spend more time with their husbands.

The reason many women will give for their desire to separate is a “search for self.” They convince their husbands that they might be able to save their marriage if they can just have time to themselves. They tell their husbands that time apart is the only hope of improving their current situation. Women at this stage want to free themselves of the restrictions of marriage and spend more time with their lovers. Most think that eventually their confusion will disappear. They think they will eventually know with certainty whether they want to stay married or get divorced and be with their lovers. Separation allows women at this stage, to enjoy the high they experience with their lovers without giving up the security of their marriages. Husbands of Stage 3 women are often unaware that their wives are having affairs. Their lack of suspicion is typically due to their wife’s disinterest in sex and in their belief that their wife is a “good girl.”

Women at Stage 3 may also be experiencing the ending of an extramarital affair, and the ending may not have been their decision. They may have been involved with single men who either lost interest because the relationship could not progress or who became attracted to another women who was single. Women whose affairs are ending often experience extreme grief. They may become deeply depressed and express tremendous anger toward their husbands. They are typically unaware that they are experiencing chemical withdrawal due to sudden changes in their brain chemistry. As a result, many will feel that they have missed their chance at happiness due to their indecisiveness.

Believing they have become more aware of what they want and need from a mate, women at this stage will often place the utmost importance on finding a "new" relationship that will give them the feeling they experienced in their affairs. A new relationship with a new partner will also represent a clean slate, a chance for these women to regain their “good girl” status. Some women will search for new partners during their separations. Others will return to their marriages, but not emotionally and still continue to search. Some women will resume sporadic sexual relations with their husbands in an effort to safeguard their marriage until they make a decision. Although they are often not sexually attracted to their husbands, desire is temporarily rekindled when they suspect their husbands are unfaithful, are contemplating infidelity, or when their husbands show signs of moving on.

Stage 4

The women in stage four included those who chose to stay married and continue their affairs and those who chose to divorce. Some of the women who continued their affairs stated that marital sex was improved by maintaining the extramarital relationship. Some thought the lover was a soul mate, but for one reason or another did not leave their husband and did not feel torn between the two. Others realized that their feelings were intensified by not sharing day-to-day living arrangements with their lover. Almost all of the women in this latter category were having affairs with married men. They believed their affairs could continue indefinitely without disrupting either partner’s primary relationship.

The women who chose divorce and were in the beginning stages of a new relationship typically expressed relief at having finally made a decision and reported feeling normal again. Many of the divorced women who had remarried and were several years into their new marriages seemed somewhat reluctant to talk about the specifics of their past experiences. However, they did mention feelings of guilt and regret for having hurt their children and ex-spouses only to find themselves experiencing similar feelings in the new relationship. "

Dear OP.... do you know which stage your partner is at?

King's Crustacean

You can take me out of your deep rooted gender issues.

I really haven't moralised with MEN and if you read clearly the responses here no one has moralised about MEN.

Most replies are pertinent to the OP's question.

My take on liars stand what ever their sex.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

It is not my life or my decision. The reasons for doing this is usually because they don't love their wife anyway and their are problems in the relationship. You can scream until you are blue in the face, only the husband can take responsibility for their own life and choices. I have nothing to be guilty about, if he wants to play away that's up to him but it has nothing to do with me if that's what he wants. The wife is usually angry when they find out because they know they should have tried harder and have lost out anyway."

wow.... so blame the wife, who lets not forget in this instance is the innocent victim here, instead of the man who is play away....

that last sentence is about as cold and brutal a sentiment as I can remember on here.... that is nasty... I'm sorry.. but it is!!!

The labels 'cheat' and 'liar' are not gender specific.

She is only asking if any gent would meet a married lady.

She is not making any justifications on the reasons why a gent would meet a married lady, or to try and jam her own opinions down people's throat.

One should not need to be a rocket scientist in order to spot the difference, IMHO!

"

The labels 'cheat' and 'liar' are not gender specific."

Concur, as I have previously stated.

King's Crustacean

Dear Aunty Polo ...... I believe myself to be in Stage 7. Please offer a full description promptly .......

Stenson Fields

"You need to talk to your partner. You say you love her, then talk to her. Ask her why she us no longer interested in sex. A lot of the narrow minded comments on here should be ignored. People seem to forget there doesn't have to be a specific reason for not having a continued interest in sex. To many thousands its not a necessity, people and their libido change. Doesn't mean your a crap shag anymore than it means she's frigid. There are many women on here who are married and seeking pleasure behind their husbands backs,blaming 'no longer interested' or 'husband can't keep it up', so ignore the female moral police in on here who will subject you to ridicule, by making out it must be all your fault.

Good luck. thanks we've spoke and she just says she doesn't know why iv said let see a doctor but she won't I don't pay attention to the bad mouthing on here like I said iv had a few messages off people in the same boat the ones saying leave etc obviously have never been in love enough not to leave but to not give up something they also need

If you get my thinking and I bet someone says " what you saying iv never been in love blah blah blah haha""

Your not going to get a great deal of mature answers off the forums to be honest, just narrow minded opinions from people who have no idea what the real situation is between you and your partner.

You need to make a decision on whether you love your partner and will do anything to try to resolve your situation for the benefit of both of you without cheating, OR, go ahead and do what you want to do regardless. Either way,its your decision. If you don't want judgements passed, don't post on forums....lol....lots of women in here are a feisty lot and a lot of the guys will agree with the women's replies, purely so they get noticed by the women who then think the guys are compassionate and understand women!....Its all very fickle in the forums. Keep your personal life out of here is the best advice we can give.

"Taken from a study on women's infidelity:

Women's relationships today follow

a very predictable pattern:

They push men for commitment

They get what they want

They lose interest in sex

They become attracted to someone else

They start cheating

They become angry and resentful

They begin telling their partners that they need time apart

If you're a male, like most other males, you would probably never suspect that your partner is cheating, not only because of your wife’s or girlfriend’s seeming disinterest in sex; but also because you have the belief that your wife or girlfriend is a “good girl.”

The "stages" that women often experience during the course of their long-term relationships

Several years into my research I was able to identify distinctive patterns and behaviors in the women I inter_iewed. I categorized these into four separate “stages” that women often experience during the course of their long-term relationships. The stages begin with a loss of sexual desire.

Stage 1

Women at Stage 1 feel as though something is missing in their lives. They have all the things that they wanted—a home, a family, a great husband—but they feel they should be happier. Over time, many women in this stage begin to lose interest in sex. It is not uncommon for them to spend a great deal of energy trying to avoid physical contact with their husbands because they fear it might lead to a sexual encounter. They frequently complain of physical ailments to avoid having sex and often try to avoid going to bed at the same time as their husbands. They _iew sex as a job, not unlike doing the dishes or going to the grocery store. Some women in Stage 1 claim they feel violated when their husbands touch them. Their bodies freeze up and they feel tightness in their chest and/or a sick feeling in their stomach. The majority of women in Stage 1 feel as though there is something wrong with them, that they are in some way defective. They are also fearful that their disinterest in sex will cause their husbands to cheat, or worse yet, leave them.

Stage 2

Women at Stage 2 experience reawakened desire stimulated by an encounter outside the marital relationship. Whether these encounters with a "new" man involve sex or remain platonic, women will typically give a tremendous amount of emotional significance to these encounters.

Many women in this stage haven't felt any sexual desire for a long time. Many experience tremendous guilt and regret, regardless of whether their new relationships are sexual, merely emotional, or both. Most begin to experience what could be termed an identity crisis—even those who try to put the experience behind them. Constant reminders are everywhere. They feel guilt when the topic of infidelity arises, whether in the media, in conversations with family and friends, or at home with their husbands. Women in this stage can no longer express their prior disdain for infidelity without feeling like a hypocrite. They feel as though they have lost a part of themselves. Reflecting society’s belief that women are either “good” or “bad,” women will question their “good girl” status and feel that they might not be deserving of their husbands. Many will try to overcome feelings of guilt by becoming more attentive toward and appreciative of their husbands. However, over time many women will move from appreciation to justification. In order to justify their continued desire for other men, women will begin to attribute these desires to needs that are not being met in their marriage, or to their husband’s past behavior. Many women will become negative and sarcastic when speaking of their husbands and their marriages and it is not uncommon for an extramarital affair to follow.

Stage 3

Women at Stage 3 are involved in affairs, ending affairs, or contemplating divorce. Women who are having affairs experience feelings unlike anything they have experienced before. They feel “alive” again and many believe they have found their soul mates. These women are experiencing feelings associated with a chemically altered state, or what is typically referred to as being in love.

These women are also typically in tremendous pain, the pain of choosing between their husbands and their new love interests. They typically believe that what they are doing is wrong and unfair to their husbands, but yet are unable to end their affairs. Many often try several times. Prior to meeting with their lovers, they will vow that it will be the last time, but they are unable to stick with their decisions.

Unable to end their extramarital relationships, women at Stage 3 conclude that their lovers are soul mates because they are unaware that they have become addicted to the high caused by chemicals released during the initial stages of a relationship. Many live in a state of limbo for years. “Should I stay married or should I get a divorce?” this is the question continuously on the minds of women at Stage 3 - it is also common for women at this stage to attempt to initiate a separation. In most cases, husbands of women at Stage 3, will launch futile attempts to make their wives happy by being more attentive, spending more time at home and helping out around the house. Regardless of women’s past and present complaints, the last thing women at Stage 3 want, is to spend more time with their husbands.

The reason many women will give for their desire to separate is a “search for self.” They convince their husbands that they might be able to save their marriage if they can just have time to themselves. They tell their husbands that time apart is the only hope of improving their current situation. Women at this stage want to free themselves of the restrictions of marriage and spend more time with their lovers. Most think that eventually their confusion will disappear. They think they will eventually know with certainty whether they want to stay married or get divorced and be with their lovers. Separation allows women at this stage, to enjoy the high they experience with their lovers without giving up the security of their marriages. Husbands of Stage 3 women are often unaware that their wives are having affairs. Their lack of suspicion is typically due to their wife’s disinterest in sex and in their belief that their wife is a “good girl.”

Women at Stage 3 may also be experiencing the ending of an extramarital affair, and the ending may not have been their decision. They may have been involved with single men who either lost interest because the relationship could not progress or who became attracted to another women who was single. Women whose affairs are ending often experience extreme grief. They may become deeply depressed and express tremendous anger toward their husbands. They are typically unaware that they are experiencing chemical withdrawal due to sudden changes in their brain chemistry. As a result, many will feel that they have missed their chance at happiness due to their indecisiveness.

Believing they have become more aware of what they want and need from a mate, women at this stage will often place the utmost importance on finding a "new" relationship that will give them the feeling they experienced in their affairs. A new relationship with a new partner will also represent a clean slate, a chance for these women to regain their “good girl” status. Some women will search for new partners during their separations. Others will return to their marriages, but not emotionally and still continue to search. Some women will resume sporadic sexual relations with their husbands in an effort to safeguard their marriage until they make a decision. Although they are often not sexually attracted to their husbands, desire is temporarily rekindled when they suspect their husbands are unfaithful, are contemplating infidelity, or when their husbands show signs of moving on.

Stage 4

The women in stage four included those who chose to stay married and continue their affairs and those who chose to divorce. Some of the women who continued their affairs stated that marital sex was improved by maintaining the extramarital relationship. Some thought the lover was a soul mate, but for one reason or another did not leave their husband and did not feel torn between the two. Others realized that their feelings were intensified by not sharing day-to-day living arrangements with their lover. Almost all of the women in this latter category were having affairs with married men. They believed their affairs could continue indefinitely without disrupting either partner’s primary relationship.

The women who chose divorce and were in the beginning stages of a new relationship typically expressed relief at having finally made a decision and reported feeling normal again. Many of the divorced women who had remarried and were several years into their new marriages seemed somewhat reluctant to talk about the specifics of their past experiences. However, they did mention feelings of guilt and regret for having hurt their children and ex-spouses only to find themselves experiencing similar feelings in the new relationship. "

Dear OP.... do you know which stage your partner is at?

"

Food for thought? That is a bliddy feast!

"

Your not going to get a great deal of mature answers off the forums to be honest, just narrow minded opinions from people who have no idea what the real situation is between you and your partner.

You need to make a decision on whether you love your partner and will do anything to try to resolve your situation for the benefit of both of you without cheating, OR, go ahead and do what you want to do regardless. Either way,its your decision. If you don't want judgements passed, don't post on forums....lol....lots of women in here are a feisty lot and a lot of the guys will agree with the women's replies, purely so they get noticed by the women who then think the guys are compassionate and understand women!....Its all very fickle in the forums. Keep your personal life out of here is the best advice we can give."

Very insightful! Love it!

King's Crustacean

"

You need to make a decision on whether you love your partner and will do anything to try to resolve your situation for the benefit of both of you without cheating, OR, go ahead and do what you want to do regardless. Either way,its your decision. If you don't want judgements passed, don't post on forums....lol....lots of women in here are a feisty lot and a lot of the guys will agree with the women's replies, purely so they get noticed by the women who then think the guys are compassionate and understand women!....Its all very fickle in the forums. Keep your personal life out of here is the best advice we can give.

Very insightful! Love it! "

Yes. Everyone else here is a bitter man hater or a sub male wimp.

Just listen to the bits you like.

"Before this gets bombarded with women saying "no plain wrong"

This is for men and women who's partners no longer like sex ok it's not for people well mainly women at the minute to thrower their tuppence in about how they think it is wrong so pleasehold your tongues and jog on

It's aimed at men , women who have no other option but to cheat apart from split up and ruin family's etc iv had loads of private messages off men and women saying they keep it quiet as trolls attack on the forums and their right

Ask yourself this when you have your partners permission to play but he doesn't do you really think he like s you doing it "REALLY HONESTLY" if he/she did wouldn't they play too ?

This fab is seriously full of rude people at times "

Forums are for everyone, you do not own posts. Sorry to disappoint.

She is only asking if any gent would meet a married lady.

She is not making any justifications on the reasons why a gent would meet a married lady, or to try and jam her own opinions down people's throat.

One should not need to be a rocket scientist in order to spot the difference, IMHO! "

You hit the nail right on the head!! Shhhh... I didn't say that I am a married woman looking... or any opinion of my own on the subject... I just wanted to stir a debate, to see if there was a difference of opinion from the 'other side' as it were.

I want to let it run a bit to test my theory.

mullinwire

"

You need to make a decision on whether you love your partner and will do anything to try to resolve your situation for the benefit of both of you without cheating, OR, go ahead and do what you want to do regardless. Either way,its your decision. If you don't want judgements passed, don't post on forums....lol....lots of women in here are a feisty lot and a lot of the guys will agree with the women's replies, purely so they get noticed by the women who then think the guys are compassionate and understand women!....Its all very fickle in the forums. Keep your personal life out of here is the best advice we can give."

rubbish, im a man and dont agree with anyone 'just to get noticed' as other people on here mean nothing to me.

only persons opinion i care about is the woman that shares my bed, and we think the same.

cheaters are arseholes, no matter the gender.

end of.

Stenson Fields

I really haven't moralised with MEN and if you read clearly the responses here no one has moralised about MEN.

"

Wow!....never realised you were a forum psychologist able to determine deep rooted gender issues within our psychy. We hope we are not being charged for this diagnosis as wernt advised upfront of any applicable fees.

We will however thank you and hope you have continued success in your business of producing incorrect assumptions.

"

Just listen to the bits you like. "

Eh?! There was about 4 totally different pieces of information in that post I liked/ commented on.

Why did you only pick on that one?!

King's Crustacean

Yeah ..... what he said.

End of ....

Tho a woman said end of ages ago . I think it wuz me....

King's Crustacean

"

Eh?! There was about 4 totally different pieces of information in that post I liked/ commented on.

Why did you only pick on that one?!"

Was that to me ?

I only wrote the bottom bit and it wasn't to you ?

"

Why did you only pick on that one?!

Was that to me ?

I only wrote the bottom bit and it wasn't to you ?"

Ah sorry, you'd included my comment in the quote so I thought your comment was aimed at me. Apologies.

"

It is not my life or my decision. The reasons for doing this is usually because they don't love their wife anyway and their are problems in the relationship. You can scream until you are blue in the face, only the husband can take responsibility for their own life and choices. I have nothing to be guilty about, if he wants to play away that's up to him but it has nothing to do with me if that's what he wants. The wife is usually angry when they find out because they know they should have tried harder and have lost out anyway.

wow.... so blame the wife, who lets not forget in this instance is the innocent victim here, instead of the man who is play away....

that last sentence is about as cold and brutal a sentiment as I can remember on here.... that is nasty... I'm sorry.. but it is!!! "

nasty but true. that's why it's the man's fault and responsibility

mullinwire

"Yeah ..... what he said.

End of ....

Tho a woman said end of ages ago . I think it wuz me.... "

yeah, but i was just ending the ending of that ending of the end of that was, or indeed may be the end of what was ending there of that, then.

We as a couple would never entertain a single man or woman who was attached and indulging in this behind the backs of a partner at home. We choose not to as neither of us would condone the deceit of the whole thing and we would feel untrue to ourselves if we did.

We also never play alone only ever with each other and that is how it will stay.

Saying that whatever others wish to do is their choice and as long as we remain unaffected then so be it.

Maybe the OP's time would be better served sitting and talking openly to his partner about her lack of libido and showing he does actually care about her thoughts and feelings instead of searching the internet for nsa sex with strangers ! I know you say you love her but let's be honest the original post doesn't really show that it sounds very self centered indeed very woe is me !

mullinwire

"

that last sentence is about as cold and brutal a sentiment as I can remember on here.... that is nasty... I'm sorry.. but it is!!!

nasty but true. that's why it's the man's fault and responsibility"

a sad indictment on todays society.

im alright, Jack.

King's Crustacean

apologies right back at ya x

I'll go check what i said to who in a minute

King's Crustacean

Wow!....never realised you were a forum psychologist able to determine deep rooted gender issues within our psychy. We hope we are not being charged for this diagnosis as wernt advised upfront of any applicable fees.

We will however thank you and hope you have continued success in your business of producing incorrect assumptions. "

That's okay.

Im not sure you should accuse me of being a psych. Just imagine If I accused you of being a relationship counsellor. We'd both be silly then wouldn't we.

I based your gender issues on the fact that you make comments about women in both your posts and attempt to negate their opinions based solely on their gender and not what they are saying

e.g so ignore the female moral police in on here who will subject you to ridicule,

and... lots of women in here are a feisty lot and a lot of the guys will agree with the women's replies, purely so they get noticed by the women who then think the guys are compassionate and understand women!....

Women are not feisty. They have ideas and opinions like anyone else.

Feisty is what people use to state that a woman has overstepped her societal boundaries i.e said something.

Hope that clears up any idea that i was plucking from the air or simply attempting a put down as opposed to using what was actually said.

This does happen.

I suggest you and the missus sit down and have a long, clear and honest chat OP, as something is definitely wrong.

As for coming here asking if it's ok to cheat? Well, if you have to ask...

We will however thank you and hope you have continued success in your business of producing incorrect assumptions.

That's okay.

Im not sure you should accuse me of being a psych. Just imagine If I accused you of being a relationship counsellor. We'd both be silly then wouldn't we.

I based your gender issues on the fact that you make comments about women in both your posts and attempt to negate their opinions based solely on their gender and not what they are saying

e.g so ignore the female moral police in on here who will subject you to ridicule,

and... lots of women in here are a feisty lot and a lot of the guys will agree with the women's replies, purely so they get noticed by the women who then think the guys are compassionate and understand women!....

Feisty is what people use to state that a woman has overstepped her societal boundaries i.e said something.

Hope that clears up any idea that i was plucking from the air or simply attempting a put down as opposed to using what was actually said. "

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I would love to know my other half 'still craves sex'. And if she wanted sex elsewhere - I genuinely would be pleased. After all, it might mean that we could end up having sex again some time in the future.

"

nasty but true. that's why it's the man's fault and responsibility

a sad indictment on todays society.

im alright, Jack."

Absolutely everyone can make choices and face up to their own responsibility. I am responsible for mine and currently my son's life, nobody elses. If a fully grown adult wants to cheat/mess around/find a sex life it is their decision and not up to anyone else to tell them what to do. I refuse to take the blame, I am not doing anything wrong.

Enablers often deny any responsibility for their part in a situation.

Who among us is without flaw

"Enablers often deny any responsibility for their part in a situation."

Why should I be held responsible? I am not doing anything wrong. Adults are supposed to make their own decisions and its a poor show to try and blame someone else for their misdemeanours.

Stenson Fields

That's okay.

Hope that clears up any idea that i was plucking from the air or simply attempting a put down as opposed to using what was actually said. "

Hmmm, so your basing your assumption then that it was the male half of our marriage that posted the reply?...for it would be ridiculous surely that myself as a woman would have 'deep rooted gender issues' towards women!?....Interesting indeed.

Stenson Fields

[Removed by poster at 17/06/12 15:54:38]

Stenson Fields

That's okay.

Hope that clears up any idea that i was plucking from the air or simply attempting a put down as opposed to using what was actually said.

Hmmm, so your basing your assumption then that it was the male half of our marriage that posted the reply?...for it would be ridiculous surely that myself as a woman would have 'deep rooted gender issues' towards women!?....Interesting indeed. "

And I posted a reply based on our opinion, not counselling at all, whereas you made an implication that I had deep rooted gender issues, to which until proven otherwise, we don't believe you are qualified to make a diagnosis on our psychological welfare.

Anyway, I shall read responses but shall not be posting any more responses to this thread. It's likely to turn into a vindictive tirade of abuse of which i/we want no part

King's Crustacean

That's okay.

Hmmm, so your basing your assumption then that it was the male half of our marriage that posted the reply?...for it would be ridiculous surely that myself as a woman would have 'deep rooted gender issues' towards women!?....Interesting indeed. "

No. I didn't assume anything.

You just have.

Again.

London

If a married man chooses to see someone else without his wife's knowledge, why is it a sin for anybody else? No-one but the man is doing something wrong, so I don't get why they have to be hung, drawn and quartered every time they get a mention here. If the wife finds out she has every right to have a go at her husband but not anyone else. It is plain and simply the husband's fault. o

It has never bothered me and never will, because quite simply I am guilt free, I am not the one doing anything wrong. let's see how many of the women attack you for saying that I'm guessing none because there mainly single women whom I'm guessing have been cheated on and take it as their responsibility to set the world straight there is a post about candles wax and paddles where the hell that came into the forum I'll never know just someone making it about themselves I guess , I believe it's called trolling and there are a few attacking here but hey ho ! Water off a ducks back let them vent their insecurities on me there not bothering someone else "

I have been posting on these forums for four years. Regular posters have read my posts and know I like extreme play. They will even tell you the name of one of my toys. My avatar is a playmate inserting a wasabi coated inflatable, vibrating butt plug.

Yet you acuse me of trolling after YOU start this whiny thread asking people why they don't meet attached people.

Are you for real?!! Didn't you want contributions then, or was this a "look at me" thread to get the attention of women who don't care who they met as long as you scratch their itch?!!

King's Crustacean

That's okay.

Hmmm, so your basing your assumption then that it was the male half of our marriage that posted the reply?...for it would be ridiculous surely that myself as a woman would have 'deep rooted gender issues' towards women!?....Interesting indeed.

And I posted a reply based on our opinion, not counselling at all, whereas you made an implication that I had deep rooted gender issues, to which until proven otherwise, we don't believe you are qualified to make a diagnosis on our psychological welfare.

Anyway, I shall read responses but shall not be posting any more responses to this thread. It's likely to turn into a vindictive tirade of abuse of which i/we want no part "

your assuming again but it's probably best left here.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If a married man chooses to see someone else without his wife's knowledge, why is it a sin for anybody else? No-one but the man is doing something wrong, so I don't get why they have to be hung, drawn and quartered every time they get a mention here. If the wife finds out she has every right to have a go at her husband but not anyone else. It is plain and simply the husband's fault. o

I have been posting on these forums for four years. Regular posters have read my posts and know I like extreme play. They will even tell you the name of one of my toys. My avatar is a playmate inserting a wasabi coated inflatable, vibrating butt plug.

Yet you acuse me of trolling after YOU start this whiny thread asking people why they don't meet attached people.

Are you for real?!! Didn't you want contributions then, or was this a "look at me" thread to get the attention of women who don't care who they met as long as you scratch their itch?!! "

Goliath

London

Are you for real?!! Didn't you want contributions then, or was this a "look at me" thread to get the attention of women who don't care who they met as long as you scratch their itch?!!

Goliath "

Lol...indeed!

"Who among us is without flaw"

Quite a few by the looks of things mate

Are you for real?!! Didn't you want contributions then, or was this a "look at me" thread to get the attention of women who don't care who they met as long as you scratch their itch?!! "

Like I said when did this become about you ? No one asked about burning Yankee candles onto cocks and beating men with wooden spoons haha contribute by all means just don't get personal the look at me seems from you

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

This post you've commented on OP seems to have hit a nerve. She's 29, gone off sex, got to be something wrong with her, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with you could it.

Your comments here sound very silly, as ifd you buying her things gives you some entitlement to possibly hurt her.

She's 29, gone off sex, now if there's no medical reason for that and she's not tired, then maybe your technique is lacking, maybe the lure of other things in life is more exciting than having sex with you.

If you love her why not treat her to a night away, buy her some lingerie, be attentive, try new things sexually, maybe invest in a small paddle and a little light bondage to titillate the senses.

If that doesn't work maybe she just doesn't fancy you. Do what you like, meet swingers, go to clubs, enjoy yourself, but don't blame someone else for the reasons why you are doing this. "

Or maybe she's having an affair? Feels guilty or is already on here or another site?

And on that other site she's asking the same questions?

I wonder what responses she's getting?

Difficult to make judgements when you don't have ALL the FACTS

London

Like I said when did this become about you ? No one asked about burning Yankee candles onto cocks and beating men with wooden spoons haha contribute by all means just don't get personal the look at me seems from you "

You're the one that called me a troll for answering YOUR post about WHY women don't want to meet attached men.

I could and only gave MY reason to YOUR post without being rude, something you seem unable to do...but you're not getting any, so I understand your frustrated...will leave you to it.

"Enablers often deny any responsibility for their part in a situation.

Why should I be held responsible? I am not doing anything wrong. Adults are supposed to make their own decisions and its a poor show to try and blame someone else for their misdemeanours."

Have you ever seen anything on the telly about feeders?

So there's this massive person right, and I mean massive, who does nothing but eat all day. They are so big they can't move. They need people to wipe their arse, to wash them, to dress them, to clean their sores and so on. This massive person is an adult. They don't need to eat everything they are given. They know what they are doing to themselves and their family.... it surely must be their fault and their's alone.

But the feeder is the enabler. They bring the food. Sure they don't force it down the massive person's throat against their will, but they enable the massive person to continue to gain weight by bringing the food and encouraging the massive person to eat. They want the massive person to continue to grow and so keep bringing the food, as this means the feeder gets what they want.

Should the feeder take some of the responsibility for how massive this person has become or does all of the responsibility sit with the massive person?

Why should I be held responsible? I am not doing anything wrong. Adults are supposed to make their own decisions and its a poor show to try and blame someone else for their misdemeanours.

So there's this massive person right, and I mean massive, who does nothing but eat all day. They are so big they can't move. They need people to wipe their arse, to wash them, to dress them, to clean their sores and so on. This massive person is an adult. They don't need to eat everything they are given. They know what they are doing to themselves and their family.... it surely must be their fault and their's alone.

But the feeder is the enabler. They bring the food. Sure they don't force it down the massive person's throat against their will, but they enable the massive person to continue to gain weight by bringing the food and encouraging the massive person to eat. They want the massive person to continue to grow and so keep bringing the food, as this means the feeder gets what they want.

Should the feeder take some of the responsibility for how massive this person has become or does all of the responsibility sit with the massive person?"

They are unable to move so have no CHOICE but to accept food from anyone willing to feed them. Blokes have lots of CHOICE and can also move and so can make up their own minds.

Whatever Polo, you have your theories and I have mine. They will never match, and I will continue enjoying meeting people married or not. And don't forget not everybody is honest and so you may never know if he is truly married or not - but that's another thread

Newcastle and Gateshead

Should the feeder take some of the responsibility for how massive this person has become or does all of the responsibility sit with the massive person?"

polo... I can give an example even simpler than that...

since she mentioned her child, lets play a bit of devils advocate

lets say her child develops a drug addiction... has to get the drugs from somewhere so turns to a "dealer"

would the dealer in anyway to blame for that persons problems???

after all they may not shove said "drug" into the body... but they do play a part in how it gets there and the consequence...

so would the drug dealer be blameless????

Should the feeder take some of the responsibility for how massive this person has become or does all of the responsibility sit with the massive person?

lets say her child develops a drug addiction... has to get the drugs from somewhere so turns to a "dealer"

after all they may not shove said "drug" into the body... but they do play a part in how it gets there and the consequence...

so would the drug dealer be blameless????"

lol my son will never take drugs so I need not worry. I get your point to a degree but no matter blokes who see women behind their wives backs are to blame 100% and nobody else. It's their choice, no-one else can be expected to take responsibility - it's plain ridiculous to expect that!!!

so would the drug dealer be blameless????

lol my son will never take drugs so I need not worry. I get your point to a degree but no matter blokes who see women behind their wives backs are to blame 100% and nobody else. It's their choice, no-one else can be expected to take responsibility - it's plain ridiculous to expect that!!!"

Oh forgot to say I would blame no-one but my son if that were to happen (which it won't), the same as the alcoholic and the smoker - they have to take responsibility.

In Your Bush

Just to let you know, the playground closes in 17 more posts

"They are unable to move so have no CHOICE but to accept food from anyone willing to feed them. Blokes have lots of CHOICE and can also move and so can make up their own minds.

Whatever Polo, you have your theories and I have mine. They will never match, and I will continue enjoying meeting people married or not. And don't forget not everybody is honest and so you may never know if he is truly married or not - but that's another thread "

The massive person has a choice whether they eat everything or not though don't they?

When I first joined a swinging site many many moons ago I didn't give a shit if men where married or not as long as they were fit... I too didn't think it was my problem. But I was just kidding myself in order to get what I wanted.... sex with a hot guy.

One day I realised I just didn't want to be part of someone having their world cave in. I didn't want to be part of the cause of someone else's extreme sorrow.... not for the simple matter of a shag. I have seen what cheating does to the innocent partner left at home ... I'd rather not be the enabler for that situation, just so I can have a leg-over.

Cheats will no doubt continue to chaet.

Others will no doubt continue not to give a shit about what their fun costs someone else.

The moral code is a personal thing so what is right and wrong can be debated until the cows have not only come home but evolved into world leaders.... and still there will be no absolute answer.

But one thing which is an undeniable fact... if you knowingly meet married people and enable them to cheat, you are partly responsible for the situation and any aftermath. To deny that is either an attempt to kid yourself or sheer stupidity.

"They are unable to move so have no CHOICE but to accept food from anyone willing to feed them. Blokes have lots of CHOICE and can also move and so can make up their own minds.

Whatever Polo, you have your theories and I have mine. They will never match, and I will continue enjoying meeting people married or not. And don't forget not everybody is honest and so you may never know if he is truly married or not - but that's another thread

The massive person has a choice whether they eat everything or not though don't they?

When I first joined a swinging site many many moons ago I didn't give a shit if men where married or not as long as they were fit... I too didn't think it was my problem. But I was just kidding myself in order to get what I wanted.... sex with a hot guy.

One day I realised I just didn't want to be part of someone having their world cave in. I didn't want to be part of the cause of someone else's extreme sorrow.... not for the simple matter of a shag. I have seen what cheating does to the innocent partner left at home ... I'd rather not be the enabler for that situation, just so I can have a leg-over.

Cheats will no doubt continue to chaet.

Others will no doubt continue not to give a shit about what their fun costs someone else.

The moral code is a personal thing so what is right and wrong can be debated until the cows have not only come home but evolved into world leaders.... and still there will be no absolute answer.

But one thing which is an undeniable fact... if you knowingly meet married people and enable them to cheat, you are partly responsible for the situation and any aftermath. To deny that is either an attempt to kid yourself or sheer stupidity.

"

I will not be held responsible for someone else's mistakes/misdemeanours. It makes no difference to me married or not, it's not my problem. Get over the fact we have differing opinions

Well said, Polo!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

to be fair, I have enjoyed this debate

And I am one of those that "don't care" although it's more to do with not taking responsibility for another adult's life lol

"

I will not be held responsible for someone else's mistakes/misdemeanours. "

I am sure that phrase will sort it all out when he gives up your details to his wife in order to save his marriage.

"

I will not be held responsible for someone else's mistakes/misdemeanours.

I am sure that phrase will sort it all out when he gives up your details to his wife in order to save his marriage."

There were only a couple where the wife found out, never once did I get into any trouble. I guess it depends on the type of bloke you meet - yes married or not lol

"

I am sure that phrase will sort it all out when he gives up your details to his wife in order to save his marriage.

There were only a couple where the wife found out, never once did I get into any trouble. I guess it depends on the type of bloke you meet - yes married or not lol"

At your age you should be well aware... there's always a first time for everything

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

is it closed yet???

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no

"

There were only a couple where the wife found out, never once did I get into any trouble. I guess it depends on the type of bloke you meet - yes married or not lol

At your age you should be well aware... there's always a first time for everything "

And at your age you should know that everyone has a difference of opinion and I still will not be held responsible for anyone else's life, the same as everyone else if they had any sense.

Stenson Fields

That's okay.

No. I didn't assume anything.

You just have.

Again."

But I havent...you need to pay attention to the punctuation in my sentences...Notice the question marks at the end????????

Here it is again in case you missed the first time:

"Hmmm, so your basing your assumption then that it was the male half of our marriage that posted the reply?...for it would be ridiculous surely that myself as a woman would have 'deep rooted gender issues' towards women!?....Interesting indeed"

The question marks identify I am asking a question, not stating a fact.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

hurry hurry.....

last post opportunity.

Thank fuck for that lol

I want my ruby shoes

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

stop.....................

"

At your age you should be well aware... there's always a first time for everything

And at your age you should know that everyone has a difference of opinion and I still will not be held responsible for anyone else's life, the same as everyone else if they had any sense."

You seem to be missing on kind of important point here... it is not your choice what you are held responsible for or not.... the clue is in the word 'held'.

There may be actions you take which you do not want to accept responsibility for, such as enabling a man to chat on his wife, but that is different to not being held responsible. If you do not wish to accept responsibility for your free will actions, then even though I am not sure who else should, it's really up to you. Responsible people accept the responsibility of their actions... others will hold them responsible whether they accept it or not.

Denial is neither absolution or a river in Egypt.

I thought View was going to breakout into 'Hammer time' then.