FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > friends or just shagging

friends or just shagging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this may sound bad,and we dont want a wam bang ty mam,but we dont want to make friends.we up for ppl we like and get along with for sex,but if a freindship comes out of it,we are then in the position of ,when we meet up,is it just for a social laff,or sex.we feel,and many may think its wrong,that this is a place to meet ppl to have sex with.just our personal way of looking at things.

wondered how many other ppl felt the same way.lots of profiles say looking for freindship,sex is a bonus.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We enjoy the social, non sexual side of swinging. We've been out to restaurants with couples we've played with and not shagged after. I've played golf with one guy. The conversation during which was not normal golfers talk

That said, can't beat a good shag with people you've not met b4

Don't apologise for what you're looking for. Some people just want to fuck and go, others want coffee first, still others would like to make friends and meet regularly. Everyone is different.

Seems to me like there's a diverse enough population on here for everyone to find what they are looking for.

I look forward to seeing my friends at Chams, to catch up on what we have been up to since we last met etc...

If we end up playing, that it is just the icing on the cake for me.

"Don't apologise for what you're looking for. Some people just want to fuck and go, others want coffee first, still others would like to make friends and meet regularly. Everyone is different.

Seems to me like there's a diverse enough population on here for everyone to find what they are looking for. "

Some men i see say they like to be friends with people they meet, otherwise they might as well just see a prostitute.

I would say thats bullshit, because they only see me for sex. we arent friends at all.

Not proper friends anyway.

I am only on here to meet men for sex, not to sit around nattering about me grandkiddies.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Personally there's times I'd like to just meet n have sex but mostly I'd like to be more intimate n see someone more often n the sex/love making will get better as you find out likes n dislikes

Like as been said above we all like,need n want different things

Have fun finding what each n everyone of you want

All the gents I have met away from clubs turned out to be one-offs for whatever reasons.

Some of them I would gladly meet up again for repeats, however, it has not happened for whatever reasons.

Probably because I do not actively follow them up, as I do not wish to come across as all clingy, needy or at worst, desperate.

Perhaps they feel the same too and refrained from contacting me to request for repeats.

Who knows?!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

wondered how many other ppl felt the same way.lots of profiles say looking for freindship,sex is a bonus."

that would definately be my profile....

yes it is initally the sex that brings people here... but is definately the social side that keeps me here...

and that is what works for me...

if people do it differently and it works for them cool...

I need to have some sort of connection with the people I play with, or it becomes in a why far too mechanical... and the friendship element is one of those.....

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I wunt see it as clingy if you said that was great thanx fancy a encore

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Don't apologise for what you're looking for. Some people just want to fuck and go, others want coffee first, still others would like to make friends and meet regularly. Everyone is different.

Seems to me like there's a diverse enough population on here for everyone to find what they are looking for. "

Very well put!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cheers ppl,seems i am not a bad person after all.i dont have a problem with regular,or more than once sex meets.and its nice if we share interests,but like one lady said,i dont feel the need to share my family life with some ppl.i am afraid i like ppl in types,true,only mates.true only shaggers.i cant mix them.it confuses me at my age.lol

i like to have a social meet first obvously,but then i like to get down to play next time.lmao

+1 - summed up perfectly. Each to their own....

» Add a new message to this topic