FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > He's ruined it

He's ruined it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever had a meet with someone and they have totally ruined sex for you? I mean that they were just so mind blowingly fantastic that anyone else would be crap in comparison?

My fb's ruined sex for me. He's brilliant in every way. If he's not there it's crap. Loving meeting people with him but don't think I'll ever meet anyone on my own again. Don't know if that's bad or good. (no I'm not d*unk and he's not writing this lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Have you ever had a meet with someone and they have totally ruined sex for you? I mean that they were just so mind blowingly fantastic that anyone else would be crap in comparison?

My fb's ruined sex for me. He's brilliant in every way. If he's not there it's crap. Loving meeting people with him but don't think I'll ever meet anyone on my own again. Don't know if that's bad or good. (no I'm not d*unk and he's not writing this lol)"

No but years ago i had a boyfriend who made me never wanna have sex again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm kind of feeling similar, met so many in the last year but very few I wanted to meet a second time

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Have you ever had a meet with someone and they have totally ruined sex for you? I mean that they were just so mind blowingly fantastic that anyone else would be crap in comparison?

My fb's ruined sex for me. He's brilliant in every way. If he's not there it's crap. Loving meeting people with him but don't think I'll ever meet anyone on my own again. Don't know if that's bad or good. (no I'm not d*unk and he's not writing this lol)"

wonder if he feels the same or will he still be having his cake and eating it ?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No.

I had the same thing. Was with my fb for 2 n half yrs and have to say no ones ever come close yet!!

Damn, I seem to have missed those special ones. Ah well, just have to carry on searching

After I left my ex in April of last year I thought I'd gone off sex!!! Then I hard mind blowing sex with a fb at the beginning of this year and thought when we stopped seeing each other that I'd never have good sex again - I have had better since!!!

No he's still shagging whoever he likes, fine by me. And he can have cake if shares it with me.

It's not just the sex, he's funny too. Yep I got it bad but not in a romantic or clingy way. Weird.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

One of my FBs is the best at sex and oral I've ever had, and I will be very unhappy when he decides to move on. Fingers crossed it's not for a while!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

thought when we stopped seeing each other that I'd never have good sex again - I have had better since!!! "

i dont see any difference between the holes...yer all te same to me...cum n pump n dump..thats me...whOOsh...am off

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

[Removed by poster at 20/06/12 23:07:37]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"i dont see any difference between the holes...yer all te same to me...cum n pump n dump..thats me...whOOsh...am off"

You sound like a great meet...I bet you are booked up till Christmas

"i dont see any difference between the holes...yer all te same to me...cum n pump n dump..thats me...whOOsh...am off

You sound like a great meet...I bet you are booked up till Christmas "

mmmm cant wait till julember for u ruggers darlin xxx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't know how I am going to contain the excitement

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Oops

"i dont see any difference between the holes...yer all te same to me...cum n pump n dump..thats me...whOOsh...am off"

...... you're just a durty wee tert though Paddy.

"I don't know how I am going to contain the excitement "

dont...my face awaits ur excitement ruggers x

"i dont see any difference between the holes...yer all te same to me...cum n pump n dump..thats me...whOOsh...am off

...... you're just a durty wee tert though Paddy."

learned from the best tarttrampette herself!

learned from the best tarttrampette herself!"

...... just wait till I see you again.

"I had the same thing. Was with my fb for 2 n half yrs and have to say no ones ever come close yet!! "

I have a fb and we call it lovers now, it's mind blowing with him he pushes all the right buttons and is a perfect size for me both body and cock, the whole package without the love and commitment, can't fault it x am a lucky lady

learned from the best tarttrampette herself!

...... just wait till I see you again. "

mmmmmmmm hehehe x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I don't know how I am going to contain the excitement

dont...my face awaits ur excitement ruggers x"

I know exactly what you mean, all my FB's say the same lol

OP does he tell you when he's meeting ladies on his own and if so does it bother you that they are experiencing that great sex for that night, or are you chilled about who he meets away from you.

The only thing I do think sometimes is that there are quite a few ladies who seem to want to do the couples thing when they've found a guy to partner up with and don't seem to want to meet on their own again. Whilst the guy is still meeting up with ladies. Neither of you are wrong but are you really wanting to give up your single swinging lifestyle to just settle for fun with him on nights he can meet with you

"OP does he tell you when he's meeting ladies on his own and if so does it bother you that they are experiencing that great sex for that night, or are you chilled about who he meets away from you.

The only thing I do think sometimes is that there are quite a few ladies who seem to want to do the couples thing when they've found a guy to partner up with and don't seem to want to meet on their own again. Whilst the guy is still meeting up with ladies. Neither of you are wrong but are you really wanting to give up your single swinging lifestyle to just settle for fun with him on nights he can meet with you

"

He tells me sometimes when he's meeting but I'm not all that bothered what he gets up to when I'm not around. I'm just a very small fish in a big sea.

I only meet in a blue moon anyway so I can't really say I'm a single swinger. I should probably be marched off the site. We're not a couple, I'm certainly not wanting to settle down. Which is why he's ideal, he's not clingy at all.

Now it's the morning after... With my rose tinted goggles off..... I think that's why I like him. He's very respectful where most blokes I've chatted to aren't. And they are the ones that put me off meeting.

"No he's still shagging whoever he likes, fine by me. And he can have cake if shares it with me.

It's not just the sex, he's funny too. Yep I got it bad but not in a romantic or clingy way. Weird. "

just enjoy it girl...... as long as you are happy with him getting it elsewhere..

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Do my best to be respectful, do my best to have the wildest, best most enthralling sex every time. Do my best to show any partner a good time,

Do my best to be modest (not mastered the last bit yet)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im glad your enjoying yourself.

Im the kind of girl that doesnt put all her eggs in one basket though

I call it love sex I used to have a fb and when I was with her I wouldn't look at another woman I didn't need too its a subtle way of falling for someone I think

"OP does he tell you when he's meeting ladies on his own and if so does it bother you that they are experiencing that great sex for that night, or are you chilled about who he meets away from you.

He tells me sometimes when he's meeting but I'm not all that bothered what he gets up to when I'm not around. I'm just a very small fish in a big sea.

I only meet in a blue moon anyway so I can't really say I'm a single swinger. I should probably be marched off the site. We're not a couple, I'm certainly not wanting to settle down. Which is why he's ideal, he's not clingy at all.

Now it's the morning after... With my rose tinted goggles off..... I think that's why I like him. He's very respectful where most blokes I've chatted to aren't. And they are the ones that put me off meeting."

Ahh I see, well he sounds ideal for your situation. If you aren't able to meet often then its better to know you're gonna get a first class service that suits you, then take a chance and may be disappointed.

You have a good attitude and you sound like its working great for you which is lovely to hear so enjoy x

"No he's still shagging whoever he likes, fine by me. And he can have cake if shares it with me.

It's not just the sex, he's funny too. Yep I got it bad but not in a romantic or clingy way. Weird.

just enjoy it girl...... as long as you are happy with him getting it elsewhere.. "

He's a swinger.... so of course he's getting it elsewhere lol. There's no such thing as a monogamous swinging fb?!

Had the same with a FB I used to play with. Probably the best sex I've ever had and the only man so far to make me gush.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Yeah shagging a blow up doll has ruined it for me

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

mm i had this,thought it was the best sex id had,and it was to be fair,but they didnt want to be fbs,even though it was nsa

so onwards and upwards,you have to get over these things

So OP, how many messages have you had so far saying 'you haven't had me yet' ?

wow that's kind of good and unfortunate, but I guess it depends how you play it. Does your fb want to be a more permanent fixture when you play? I say if that's what works for you then it's a positive not a negative, it's good to find someone you're so compatible with.

I know where your coming from xxx when its mind and body and your in tune with each other its out of this world x

"So OP, how many messages have you had so far saying 'you haven't had me yet' ? "

I haven't had any funnily enough! Blokes apparently know when they have no chance lol

My fb's ruined sex for me. He's brilliant in every way. If he's not there it's crap. Loving meeting people with him but don't think I'll ever meet anyone on my own again. Don't know if that's bad or good. (no I'm not d*unk and he's not writing this lol)

wow that's kind of good and unfortunate, but I guess it depends how you play it. Does your fb want to be a more permanent fixture when you play? I say if that's what works for you then it's a positive not a negative, it's good to find someone you're so compatible with."

I don't think anything's ever permanent. He's certainly keen to keep meeting and we have plans for a good few meets yet. I like my side of it and I guess he likes his side so it's all good.

"So OP, how many messages have you had so far saying 'you haven't had me yet' ?

I haven't had any funnily enough! Blokes apparently know when they have no chance lol "

You v not had me ! Sorry your not my type

"So OP, how many messages have you had so far saying 'you haven't had me yet' ?

I haven't had any funnily enough! Blokes apparently know when they have no chance lol

You v not had me ! Sorry your not my type "

No worries, I'm celibate anyway!

» Add a new message to this topic