FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 1st time witha 3 sum

1st time witha 3 sum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey peeps,

Some of the hardcore swinger will laugh at me but for the ones that sympathize, I've never had a 3 sum meet and have wanted to for a while, however my biggest fear is cumming to soon and the couple hating me being there....has anyone else mainly the guys or even couples been in my situation??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Hey peeps,

Some of the hardcore swinger will laugh at me but for the ones that sympathize, I've never had a 3 sum meet and have wanted to for a while, however my biggest fear is cumming to soon and the couple hating me being there....has anyone else mainly the guys or even couples been in my situation??

"

You need to relax to get the best out of the meeting. Use some Durex Performa condoms - they will help slow you down. If you repeat quite quickly, I don't see there will be much of a problem. Threesomes aren't a quick shag - it's more about keep going until everyone is, well, completely shagged out.

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Leave your cock alone to start with, if you like your arse being played with then use it to your advantage. But most of all, focus on your partners!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lifes to short... Crack on man!!!

If you feel like you're going to cum pull out and play with her until you've calmed down a little. This will prolong it for you and keep her on her toes!

Go for a more experienced couple, that will hopefully put your mind at rest about them actually wanting you there.

Just chill out and enjoy it, don't worry about the silly things

Don't worry to much about it! Everyone has to start somewhere! Just try and relax and be yourself!

Have fun!

just do what the last poster said, relax be yourself and enjoy, if you cum early dont worry relax and im sure you will become a repeater! practice makes perfect!

im sure your not dead after cumming one time? if you do cum just focus on the woman for a while till you recover and are goood to go again

If the 3sum is two women just sit back and watch a while

Last thing you should worry about is cumming too quick - nothing worse than a guy who wants to fuck for ages - it's just not necessary - plenty of flirting , kissing , foreplay and no stress makes a good threesome

Try this it always work: LEAVE YOUR COCK AT HOME....That way you will not cum sooner....

Go there with your head and your mind.

Play with your mind and not YOUR COCK..

lol

Comon man just relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

My husband had this problem when we had our first threesome..having his cock sucked by two women got abit to much for him and he shot his load...the problem was he had saved himself for two weeks before the threesome and became to sensitive.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Have a cheeky wank before you go?

By *ounggun432Man  over a year ago

east mids

"Try this it always work: LEAVE YOUR COCK AT HOME....That way you will not cum sooner....

Go there with your head and your mind.

Play with your mind and not YOUR COCK..

lol

Comon man just relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Thats dead eloquent....I like it

» Add a new message to this topic