FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > some guys perception of newbies

some guys perception of newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I on another site and when messaged on there I look at what posts they have put in the threads there. After looking at profile. The profile was obviously to good to be true and my thoughts were confirmed when read his posts. He is a newbie trawler and openly states on a post that his profile is to 'bait the new fresh meat that will believe any romantic Shite that works coz new gals don't have anything to compare me to they will believe me then they putty in my hands and I can do anything I want to then ' I sent him a reply which I think will show new to a site does not mean a gal has no self worth. I know some guys on here also look for newbies but I also know theres some fantastic men on this and other sites who make it worth the endless wanna

bees worth it to balance it out I am aware that new men find it just as difficult on here coz some me included wont meet those not verified by a meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And those are exactly the guys we should stay away from, no respect for woman at all!!!

i was going to say he sounds like a wast of space put as this is the internet then he's a wast of bandwidth

I put the cleaned up version on here basically new gals are victims in waiting. But luckiy for me new to a particular site does not mean new to sites in general and I am not naive needy or desperate and so do not fit his perception of new. I know it works the other way round to that gals have perception of new guys I wont meet men who are not verified by a meet alone. That does not mean I think all those who are verified by meets are a safe bet I know its not that simple

He sounds rather arrogant and thinks every woman is going to fall at his feet and yes there are some great newbie on here

Scarey thing was there was other guys agreeing with him. alarm bells rang when read profile it was like he tried wo hard to tick all boxes well ladies just be aware if something looks to good to be true . . . . And yeah there are some amazing newbies on here and other sites. After all we was all new once.

» Add a new message to this topic