FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Covid secure fun?

Covid secure fun?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So of course everyone wants to play, but with whats going on is it actually possible at the minute? Same room but distanced, masks, no kissing, doggy only? What are the options, if any? Thoughts people!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ultonfuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Oulton Broad, Suffolk

Terence Higgins Trust

Said exactly your point

People can't abstain so must consider safer ways to have sex

By *ollomCouple  over a year ago

Preston & Morecambe

Same thought occurred to me. No way I want to be nearer than 2M or have physical contact with anybody other than my wife. But what about watching/being watched with just one other couple? That is exciting too

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

I suspect we will be in for a long haul with this covid situation.

Only way for singles would be to couple up as a bubble there is still a risk from either party from catching it.

Id also say the same with couples only way is to bubble up with a trusted couple or single person.

The hardest part would be in finding the right person to bubble up with, but many may have already done so already.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you known them for a while?

Do you know them well enough to actually use the term ‘social bubble’ in a meaningful way?

Do you trust that they are acting in the same way you are?

Are you prepared to take the risk and bring it home?

Have you kept up with the changing nature of Covid and what has been found out since the first wave?

It is all about risk and trust .... but at the moment there are a lot of variables that have not been discovered yet such as mutation with increased transmission.

Stay safe everyone.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I struggle to understand why people are unable to abstain from sex.

Surely, your health and that of others is more important.

That said, there's nothing wrong with having sex with a regular partner or someone you are in a relationship with but don't live with.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All of these great answers. Didnt want to get shot down so thanks all. Think same room distanced fun is perfectly doable

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Of course it isn’t, why are some so desperate to meet and have sex with strangers.

1000’s of us are on the very front line having to wear full PPE in sterile environments trying to save lives or patrolling the streets to keep Law and order, and a minority are hell bent of having their balls drained or being being satisfied in the name of “ i’m Alright jack, it won’t happen to me”

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

"All of these great answers. Didnt want to get shot down so thanks all. Think same room distanced fun is perfectly doable "

Same room behind a plastic perspex sheet glass would be better though the room would have to be easy clean there side not yours.

"All of these great answers. Didnt want to get shot down so thanks all. Think same room distanced fun is perfectly doable "

Absolutely we're thinking the same.

Seeing as you can’t enter someone else’s house and you have to social distance outside it might be a case of 2 cars pulling up next to each other (2m distance if course) with the windows down.

By *rumpyandsexyCouple  over a year ago

mansfield

Sher strips in the car as men watch

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Of course it isn’t, why are some so desperate to meet and have sex with strangers.

1000’s of us are on the very front line having to wear full PPE in sterile environments trying to save lives or patrolling the streets to keep Law and order, and a minority are hell bent of having their balls drained or being being satisfied in the name of “ i’m Alright jack, it won’t happen to me”

"

Exactly this. I've been on the frontline all the way through this and have seen the devastating impact this virus has. I wish people would wake up to the fact that it can and does infect anyone.... why anyone would want to put themselves or their family members in potential harms way all for sex amazes me.

"Of course it isn’t, why are some so desperate to meet and have sex with strangers.

Exactly this. I've been on the frontline all the way through this and have seen the devastating impact this virus has. I wish people would wake up to the fact that it can and does infect anyone.... why anyone would want to put themselves or their family members in potential harms way all for sex amazes me."

Because they are desperate! and it's poor on the part of Fab that they are allowing the updates advertising for play meets.

» Add a new message to this topic