FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mixed Swinging Clubs?

Mixed Swinging Clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedee36 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Haslingden

Can any one recommend a club to go to in the North West tonight (Saturday). Want to have a good flirt and see where it leads looking for some where safe and fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

La Chambre in Sheffield

Couples get free membership at the moment just have to pay admission, the club reviews say it all really!

By *andS4funCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Can any one recommend a club to go to in the North West tonight (Saturday). Want to have a good flirt and see where it leads looking for some where safe and fun."

No3 club in Chorley its really nice & frendly, good fun the owners are Mary & Glen. We had a great time there. It was great for a 1st time visit too. Relaxed yet horny fun. xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusions Blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can any one recommend a club to go to in the North West tonight (Saturday). Want to have a good flirt and see where it leads looking for some where safe and fun."

No3 club in Chorley

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

La Chambre is actually in Sheffield so not the North West in my opnion anyway.

The main North West clubs are TownHouse on Wirral, Adam & Eves in Eccles, Cupids in Swinton, Partners in Bury, Liaisons in Rochdale and No3 in Chorley.

All are towel clubs and I think all allow singles and couples in on Saturday nights. Partners has by far the best wet area of any of them. Liaisons and Adam & Eves probably have the least facilities of them all, though I have to say, as a member of Adam & Eves, I like this club becuase it's clean and very welcoming from both staff and customers. I have been to Cupids but not since all the changes have been going on, but it's a pretty good club too from what I hear.

I think you would find all the clubs I've mentioned to be safe, and somewhere you can have a flirt too, as for the fun, well that partly depends on how you make the night. It would be good to know afterwards which club you went to and what you thought.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I forgot theBlackpool clubs, one day I really must go and give some of them a try...

» Add a new message to this topic