FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Politeness Wins Out!

Politeness Wins Out!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale421 OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

I went to Xtasia last night as a single guy. Having arrived quite early there was very few people in, but as the night wore on the club filled up with a good number of couples and single guys.

Several ladies tried the Feel Free Box and I tried to chat with a couple of couples at the bar or in the main room to no avail.

Then a very attractive couple started to mess about, drawing the usual crowd of single males including myself. Summoning up the courage, and hoping that I wasn't too early, I asked if the couple minded me joining in, to which they said please do, and suddenly from a MMF it became a typical scrum. The couple extracted themselves after a few minutes returning later for various starts.

In the end the lady became fed up of too many guys round her, and fortunately for me, remembered my politeness at the beginning of the night ending up with her and her partner inviting me to join them in the couples area for some fun.

So it just goes to show, ask at the start of the action rather than just leaping in, and your night might get a whole lot better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

"I went to Xtasia last night as a single guy. "

I'm going tonight as "Thomas the Tank Engine"

Do ya think I'll pull

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done you.....

Just a shame you have to point out the 'bleeding obvious' hopefully many will read this and learn

Manners cost nothing just unfortunate a lot of people m and f don't have any good on you for being polite xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I've never had a problem with impolite people in a club, maybe that's because I'm not attractive enough

Well done OP on bring polite and getting something nice out of it x

"I've never had a problem with impolite people in a club, maybe that's because I'm not attractive enough

Well done OP on bring polite and getting something nice out of it x"

Some people judge a book by its cover. I am more likely to be attracted to somebody with the right chemistry as will loads of other non-shallow folk.

Judging by your pics you still have fun anyway

evesham

Hehe I do alright x

glad you have manners and it worked for you

we went lib elite last night,i was fucking nik in the spa area,a bloke came very close as they do and without asking started stroking her.

i told him 'clear off now,or you will find out what roid rage means' he soon went.

well done for being polite

evesham

"glad you have manners and it worked for you

we went lib elite last night,i was fucking nik in the spa area,a bloke came very close as they do and without asking started stroking her.

i told him 'clear off now,or you will find out what roid rage means' he soon went.

well done for being polite "

A simple no thanks would probably have sufficed

its a rule that ALL sexes should follow

as for the single men gathering round...well thats like cpls/fems not applying the filter button on fab isnt it???-

use a locked room lol

we had a house party last weekend...... and afraid to say one guy thought it was his right to have fun with any female when he wanted...... needless to say he got no fun all night....... well done you for being so polite !!!!!

...that's just the sort of situation that puts me off going ...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I have never been to a club before. Is that really what it is like? A load of single guys crowding round like baying wolves !

A simple no thanks would probably have sufficed "

not really,if someone did that in a regular pub he would not even had been told.

touching a woman who is not offering it out without even asking is going too far.

it also did a job of clearing a few other lurkers away.

evesham

But you werent in a regular pub and actually I reckon if you were in a regular pub and made a similar statement you'd have gotten a stronger response from the single guy.

If you play in an open area of a club expect men to come up. If you want select men to play then choose them and go to a room.

These posts of yours just show how much of an ego you had (although not sure how impressed we are supposed to be about you being on roids )

If you expect politeness from single guys its only fair that you extend it surely?

not really,if someone did that in a regular pub he would not even had been told.

touching a woman who is not offering it out without even asking is going too far.

"

just what IS lurking???...especially in an open room, does my status change when I start shagging someone and males/females/cpls/TVs/Ts start to watch me and whoever I'm with????..

'Lurkers' pay their money to get into clubs...that is not saying they should get a shag!!!!!-but they are free to be in whatever room is within the rules of the said club.

If I was told to leave a room for 'lurking', I think I know who I'd rightly be complaining to.

use private areas for the play, dont moan bout it when u dont like who's watching

"But you werent in a regular pub and actually I reckon if you were in a regular pub and made a similar statement you'd have gotten a stronger response from the single guy.

If you play in an open area of a club expect men to come up. If you want select men to play then choose them and go to a room.

These posts of yours just show how much of an ego you had (although not sure how impressed we are supposed to be about you being on roids )

If you expect politeness from single guys its only fair that you extend it surely?"

no,we were on a bed on our own.we didnt make eye contact or anything with him.

i would never just start stroking a girl,the fact we are in a swingers club is irrelevent.

you do not just touch someone who didnt ask for it.why should i be polite to some sleaze bag who did that?

he was about the 5th man who came within inches of us playing with his cock under his towel.

id had enough of them by that time.

im sure other couples agree with me.

as for ego,no i just dont like the piss being taken out of me and my wife.

we have played with strangers before,but ones like the o.p who use mannners and are polite.

again i dont appologize for telling him f off .

"But you werent in a regular pub and actually I reckon if you were in a regular pub and made a similar statement you'd have gotten a stronger response from the single guy.

If you expect politeness from single guys its only fair that you extend it surely?

i would never just start stroking a girl,the fact we are in a swingers club is irrelevent.

you do not just touch someone who didnt ask for it.why should i be polite to some sleaze bag who did that?

he was about the 5th man who came within inches of us playing with his cock under his towel.

we have played with strangers before,but ones like the o.p who use mannners and are polite.

again i dont appologize for telling him f off ."

I'm sure a single fem would know MUCH more about unwanted attention than any other group lol

just what IS lurking???...especially in an open room, does my status change when I start shagging someone and males/females/cpls/TVs/Ts start to watch me and whoever I'm with????..

'Lurkers' pay their money to get into clubs...that is not saying they should get a shag!!!!!-but they are free to be in whatever room is within the rules of the said club.

If I was told to leave a room for 'lurking', I think I know who I'd rightly be complaining to.

use private areas for the play, dont moan bout it when u dont like who's watching"

watching is fine,we dont mind.but sitting on edge of bed inches from nik or wanking away inches from niks face is not on.

i would never dream on encroaching on a couple who were having some time together

"

I'm sure a single fem would know MUCH more about unwanted attention than any other group lol"

we were with 2 other women at one point on the bed,in the corner not advertising we wanted people to join us,as soon as one of theirs bums went in the air a man would be behind going in for the kill.

how can people defend this kind of action?

there are lots of polite well behaved men in clubs,but these few are the ones poeple talk about and ruin it for the decent ones

"

I'm sure a single fem would know MUCH more about unwanted attention than any other group lol

we were with 2 other women at one point on the bed,in the corner not advertising we wanted people to join us,as soon as one of theirs bums went in the air a man would be behind going in for the kill.

there are lots of polite well behaved men in clubs,but these few are the ones poeple talk about and ruin it for the decent ones"

well I totally agree about the boundary distance issue...but that wasnt entirely made clear.

But also...I stand by what I sa, use a private room..whether u like it or not, that bed is part of the facilities of the club..which everyone has paid for.

a NO thanks, should be enough to ward off anyone, however I wouldnt accept the possibly aggressive sounding of ur 'no thanks'as being polite at all.

definitely take he fun elsewhere if u can, as I've suggested..a private room.

"

there are lots of polite well behaved men in clubs,but these few are the ones poeple talk about and ruin it for the decent ones"

bit greedy havin three women anyway lol

yeah but it was my birthday hehe

most of lib elite is an open area,it was a busy night and upstairs was all full up.

i was polite with the men who approached,i just barked at the man who started stroking nik

"yeah but it was my birthday hehe

most of lib elite is an open area,it was a busy night and upstairs was all full up.

i was polite with the men who approached,i just barked at the man who started stroking nik"

happy birthday were u barking while giving doggy then? lol

evesham

I'm not defending the guy, yes he should have asked if he could join in and not just assume.

I am just questioning why you felt it appropriate to threaten violence from the outset instead of simply saying no thanks. If he had become more insistent and continued touching after that then sterner words would be more appropriate

Happy birthday by the way (just to show I'm not always a grump bag )

i have seen it time and time again groups of men hunting in packs but as a observer and being polite i seem to get more action than the packs of men hunting for pussy or cock lol

well done for you for being polite bud

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

again i dont appologize for telling him f off ."

I'm surprised you had this happen at Libs (though you did go on a Friday, so there would be lots of single men there) as we have always found the other people to be very polite there. However, I always believed that, if you are playing in an open room then it is the norm for someone wanting to join in to show this by stroking an arm or a leg if visible signals can't be made and that if you do not want them to, a polite no is all it takes, to stop them. I don't think there is any need to be aggressive and threaten violence. From your previous posts re clubs, I think you need to read up on the etiquette of them or perhaps only play in lockable rooms or not go. Behaviour of your sort ruins it for everyone.

Lisa

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"i have seen it time and time again groups of men hunting in packs but as a observer and being polite i seem to get more action than the packs of men hunting for pussy or cock lol

well done for you for being polite bud "

Sounds a lovely experience

nottingham

To the Op good for you a smile and chat will always go far.

Lisa

again i dont appologize for telling him f off .

I'm surprised you had this happen at Libs (though you did go on a Friday, so there would be lots of single men there) as we have always found the other people to be very polite there. However, I always believed that, if you are playing in an open room then it is the norm for someone wanting to join in to show this by stroking an arm or a leg if visible signals can't be made and that if you do not want them to, a polite no is all it takes, to stop them. I don't think there is any need to be aggressive and threaten violence. From your previous posts re clubs, I think you need to read up on the etiquette of them or perhaps only play in lockable rooms or not go. Behaviour of your sort ruins it for everyone.

Lisa"

behaviour of my sort ?????

as ive said,single men who are polite and use manners get alot further than the ignorant ones who think 40 quid to get in means my wife is there for them to just put their hands on.

we have played with plenty of single men,we have no prob with them.

i will defend my rights to be verbally strong till the sun stops burning.

nottingham

But you don't need to be verbally strong. Just a shake of the head or a "no" is all that is needed. Violence and talk of steroids isn't necessary, especially in a lovely club like Libs.

How, when you are playing in the open room are people meant to know that you don't want watching or for them to join in? Are they meant to stop you playing and ask from a distance of 10 foot? I would find that more off putting!

Lisa

» Add a new message to this topic