FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best experience at a gloryhole?

Best experience at a gloryhole?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what's your best experience at a gloryhole? As much juicy detail as you like!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntheshadows1975Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"So what's your best experience at a gloryhole? As much juicy detail as you like! "

I have yet to find such a place. Its 100% on my bucket list but not sure where to look

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Very fun times in quest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've spent hours sucking cock after cock in my Gloryhole, not just any cock though, Im lucky enough to be able to choose them first, it gets very popular let's say! It's the only way some straight guys will ever let anyone other than biological female suck their dicks and I really get off on just how horny they are in that moment, some call it desperate, I call it pure testosterone and I love it x

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Got lucky earlier in the year. Was in contact with an M/F couple who wanted to film and take pics of the lady pleasuring a man through a Gloryhole. They had set it up in an enclosed lean-to at the side of their house. The lean-to was covered and gated. The Gloryhole was very well set up. Hardboard width and height of leanto and secured to fence and wall with Gloryhole just about my waist height. The lady was definately behind it as I've seen the video and pictures! Very erotic and an amazing experience.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Just had a bit of a laugh with them at clubs. Just with the people we we’re playing with. Not with strangers, the point of a glory hole.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We visited 2x2 in PDI last year and played in the glory hole. Steph went inside with the female half of a couple we'd just met there. Myself and the male half were outside and popped our cocks through a hole each.

Suddenly we were surrounded by every single guy in the club, sticking their cocks through holes all over the walls. We heard the ladies inside scream and come running out laughing saying it was like Whack-a-mole on there

By *inman73Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I've done them in our club loads, it had two many holes in it, so you knew who was walking in the room, done it once in Texas in a bar, I was sat having a pee and a cock just came trough a hole, thought cheeky sod, but then I played with it and sucked it for a bit till i felt some precum then I stopped and left, never knew who it was, but it wasn't my hubby that for sure.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

I've used the ones at chams a lot and prefer the middle one as it has holes on three side

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

If we assume we are talking about a woman sucking anonymously.... what do you get from it? (Other than cum)

Galaxy Far Far Away

"If we assume we are talking about a woman sucking anonymously.... what do you get from it? (Other than cum)"

I enjoy sucking cocks plus there's more that can be done

By *moothLeanBodMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Very fun times in quest "

I wish I'd taken advantage of the glory holes there on my visits

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Our place for fun and no 3 clubs were great

By *appy2100Couple  over a year ago

kensington

My hubby got me to play with a cock as he fkd me from behing at ourplace4fun loved it he wanted me to suck it i declined but should have

Next time.

Always wanted to try this! No luck so far.... but the thought of the unknown is just so exciting!

By *ussexcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Sussex

Big fantasy of mine. It is something we will be doing in Sussex in the future, JT is making the gloryhole in the comming weeks.

By *appy2100Couple  over a year ago

kensington

Can we cum round when he make it. Pleazze

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

As you can see from my profile, much experience with gloryholes, many interesting encounters, but perhaps one of the strangest,was a guy who poked his meaty cock thru the hole and found my warm mouth and silky tongue, it grew so much it got stuck in the hole, we had to wait until he cum and his cock softened....I made the hole bigger the following day! You will notice on the pics of the milking table, two holes, just in case!!

By *KAholeandgloryCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

I have had many fantastic times in a gloryhole both in a club and my fwb gloryhole van ! Love seeing all shapes and sizes it’s almost like a game of whack a mole lol x

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

One night at the club me & another lady were upstairs, my back to the glory hole (if you've been in club play you will know the glory hole wall ) & out pops this cock, so I flicked the end of it, cock didn't move, so I flick some more,the cock stays sticking through the hole nice & stiff. Not quite content I then decide to slap it, well now this poor great cock ends up with me & the other lady taking it in turns slapping this member up & down the cock stayed rock hard too. It was hilarious & such a fond memory

Sometimes I fantasise about it tho I admit I love seeing the face of the guys in pleasure

But the unknown is hot

By *edfleetMan  over a year ago

covent garden

Double ended in my youth in a public loo in Euston Station.

Getting fucked and sucking at the same time

Never seen one in real life , been on my fantasy list for ages to suck a cock through one

By *erseus1968Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Loved the glory hole's at ourplace4fun when I used to work in London. Played there often with a lady friend and had lots of fun on both sides of the divide

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

There was one in the gents toilets at Hilton Park services on the M6, I used to call in on my way home from work. Sadly it got plated over a couple of years ago.

By *ux InteriorMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

"I have had many fantastic times in a gloryhole both in a club and my fwb gloryhole van ! Love seeing all shapes and sizes it’s almost like a game of whack a mole lol x "

Wow your profile is amazing, would love to experience a glory hole van!

By *rish loverMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Had lots of fun poking through the glory holes in Quest. You never know who is on the other side!

"Had lots of fun poking through the glory holes in Quest. You never know who is on the other side! "

This sounds exciting

I was in a toilet once with a hole through the wall. a guy came into the next cubicule. Put his cock through the hole and i tied a cord around his cock and balls. pulled the cord tight and tied the other end to the door handle and left him there.

By *evonheavenCouple  over a year ago

exeter

"I've used the ones at chams a lot and prefer the middle one as it has holes on three side "

I have been in there too. Lots of fun during BMFC nights.

Also enjoyed the female version in Xstasia

By *arkstevens7Man  over a year ago

Rossendale

My first experience was at Chams.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Jane enjoys the one at chams she sucks and fucks the guys

Do continue

Had a fantastic glory hole experience at a house party .....actually found after it was 2 ladies...

More a glory curtain than hole, sitting on hard wooden chair, a curtain down to my midriff as I was expertly edged and sucked for an eternity until the most agonising violent explosive orgasm deep down the throat of my anonymous tormentor

I did one on holiday, to cross it off my list. Xxxx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I’ve never had the opportunity to try a gloryhole; whenever I’ve visited a club they were always empty

Dangerous places

That's how I ended up bi

Went in with a lady and yawned at the wrong time

True story x

Do people often fuck in them, or does it usually just stay oral? Xx

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Tempted but never had the courage.

A mate tried one. Heard the woman whisper for him to stick his cock through the hole. When finished , he couldn't resist peeking over the top. Discovered her sitting on the toilet seat whilst an old bald guy keeled before the hole!

Worthing

"Do people often fuck in them, or does it usually just stay oral? Xx"

Most likely but I've only been sucked off through one (see my earlier post).

By *racyTV/TS  over a year ago

Ballina

Years ago at a sleazy sex shop in Chicago which had video booths in the back I tried a glory hole while watching a trans video.. guy next door put his tongue thru the hole while I watched video..I was horny so obliged and gave him something to suck! While he sucked me another guy came in to my booth and pinned me to the wall took down my panties and from behind gave me some seeing to!! Halfway thru the sucker came into my booth and both of them took me...it was awesome and the film was pretty decent too!!

"Tempted but never had the courage.

A mate tried one. Heard the woman whisper for him to stick his cock through the hole. When finished , he couldn't resist peeking over the top. Discovered her sitting on the toilet seat whilst an old bald guy keeled before the hole!"

Proof that curiosity did indeed the cat - and, no doubt, your mates hard on

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Jane likes to back onto a cock on one side of the cabin and suck a guy on the other side.

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan  over a year ago

wexford

"Do people often fuck in them, or does it usually just stay oral? XxJane likes to back onto a cock on one side of the cabin and suck a guy on the other side. "
nice

Sounds like fun for the ladies.

Having a choice of which one to play with.

I know my wife would as would see it as a tease.

By *ang BazzaMan  over a year ago

Cirencester

"I have had many fantastic times in a gloryhole both in a club and my fwb gloryhole van ! Love seeing all shapes and sizes it’s almost like a game of whack a mole lol x

Wow your profile is amazing, would love to experience a glory hole van!"

Many years ago I built a GloryHole van for a female friend of mine. She told her other friends about it, they were all reluctant to give it ago at first, until one day, 3 of the ladies decided to go for a ride together, the guys the other side didn't know that there were 3 ladies behind the hole, until one lucky guy was invited inside.

[Removed by poster at 03/11/20 14:19:04]

"I was in a toilet once with a hole through the wall. a guy came into the next cubicule. Put his cock through the hole and i tied a cord around his cock and balls. pulled the cord tight and tied the other end to the door handle and left him there. "

And this is why I'd never stick my disk in a glory hole

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

In both chams & xtasia I’ve had some great times in the gholes...

My fave is when a couple take upon sucking me off , bath taking it in turns , mmmm great memories at chams for that x

By *rriseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"One night at the club me & another lady were upstairs, my back to the glory hole (if you've been in club play you will know the glory hole wall ) & out pops this cock, so I flicked the end of it, cock didn't move, so I flick some more,the cock stays sticking through the hole nice & stiff. Not quite content I then decide to slap it, well now this poor great cock ends up with me & the other lady taking it in turns slapping this member up & down the cock stayed rock hard too. It was hilarious & such a fond memory "

Sounds like fun

Galaxy Far Far Away

"My first experience was at Chams. "

Do you know who with?

We have one at home , hubby built a few years ago at the time I think we were probably one of if not the first on here. There are lots popping up now though. Ours is adjustable so the hole can be made big enough for me to bend over and put my ass and pussy through. We've had couples and single ladies come and use it. It's so much fun.

By *ent4HotwifeMan  over a year ago

North Cotswolds

I visited a MF couple from fab last year, the Mrs wanted to suck a big anonymous cock and take a load without having to actually meet the guy, keeping it discrete. They put a wooden panel into the door frame and cut a hole at the perfect height for me to use. I let myself into their house as instructed and they were waiting there on the other side. I stripped down, poked my cock through and waited for the glory...mrs was soon wanking me and sucked me off with no words spoken just her soft lips on my cock. It was incredible. I soon spunked after a great blowjob and came over her tits. They sent me photo evidence afterwards but I knew it was her by the soft touch. The Mr watched her and then fucked her on their side of the door. We never met face to face but I'm visiting again soon for more...

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Everyone one of my experiences at my glory hole are amazing. There nothing better than inviting a guy around and waiting in excitement behind the hole. Watching as he undoes his trousers and presents his beautiful penis to the hole. God it's so fucking horny. I could live behind a glory hole.

got to try this as soon as we come out of lockdown

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

"Do people often fuck in them, or does it usually just stay oral? XxJane likes to back onto a cock on one side of the cabin and suck a guy on the other side. "

Hope to be one of those guys one day

"Got lucky earlier in the year. Was in contact with an M/F couple who wanted to film and take pics of the lady pleasuring a man through a Gloryhole. They had set it up in an enclosed lean-to at the side of their house. The lean-to was covered and gated. The Gloryhole was very well set up. Hardboard width and height of leanto and secured to fence and wall with Gloryhole just about my waist height. The lady was definately behind it as I've seen the video and pictures! Very erotic and an amazing experience."

Fantastic! I would love to have that same experience

"More a glory curtain than hole, sitting on hard wooden chair, a curtain down to my midriff as I was expertly edged and sucked for an eternity until the most agonising violent explosive orgasm deep down the throat of my anonymous tormentor"

Wow!

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

we have not trieda glory hole but my said the best wank he ever had was from a stranger in a public toilet when he was younger

Gloryholes are great. I’ve tried only two private ones and a few at some clubs.

It’s a fantastic feeling when you enter the hole and you suddenly feel a hand close around your shaft,then a delicate tongue licking your precum.

It’s when the mouth closes around the tip and the hand starts to stroke you!

Even better when there are two people behind the gh. Feeling your cock being shared is bliss!

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

With a tonge like that i would love to find you at a gloryhole i have fucked at 1 in a club wondered what was going on when i felt the condom going on

"Do people often fuck in them, or does it usually just stay oral? Xx

With a tonge like that i would love to find you at a gloryhole i have fucked at 1 in a club wondered what was going on when i felt the condom going on "

How would you have felt if she slid it in without one? Xx

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

When four or five poke through it's a bit like plate spinning, going from one to another to keep them going

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

"Do people often fuck in them, or does it usually just stay oral? Xx

With a tonge like that i would love to find you at a gloryhole i have fucked at 1 in a club wondered what was going on when i felt the condom going on

How would you have felt if she slid it in without one? Xx"

Once its in there is no going back really and lets be honest its so much better without them

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Indeed they are a real asset to the place, could do to interconnect to each other that would give more options for play fun.

By *erseus1968Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

When I worked down south I used to go to Our Place 4 Fun quite regularly with a lady friend. Had lots of great experiences in the glory hole's there. Played in every way imaginable from both sides of the divide.

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I have had the pleasure of a glory hole before and it's a fantastic feeling but would absolutely love to try a milking table my ultimate fantasy if anyone would like to offer

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I have had the pleasure of a glory hole before and it's a fantastic feeling but would absolutely love to try a milking table my ultimate fantasy if anyone would like to offer"

Hmmm ..shame your so far away....j

I’d love to try a milking table too. To have my cock and balls tied below,and held fast,so I couldn’t pull out until the person underneath had finished with me.

Worthing

With a gloryhole, sight is restricted so all senses directed towards the feeling down below. My orgasm was mindblowing when sucked off at one (see my earlier post).

By *uiteniceguyMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I've been to. At least 4 glortholes. 3 in private houses.... Must admit they all been good and naughty. Just wished I ws still in contact with them as they seem rare these days

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

just sucked a guy off through my private glory hole & loved it

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Not experienced one, damn I’m slipping.

By *ungfunfellaMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Best one was in Notts upstairs in a shopping centres flats in middle of day...moaned so loud they had to tell me to be quiet...was hot then walking through the shops!!!

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

The Attic club in Derby has some good glory holes, but I remember seeing a couple go in the next room, I saw these two guys putting there cocks though the hole and soon both guys was moaning and I heard one say fucking hell this is good, I looked though one of the spare holes and I saw it was the hubby of the couple that was sucking this guys cock while her wife was sucking his friend, I laughed and said I am glad you are liking it because it’s a guy that is sucking your cock, he whipped his cock right out and me and his friend could not stop laughing ha ha . I said why take it out when you was enjoying it we all just ended up laughing, but if you see a couple go in the room and two guys are having there cocks sucked you never know who’s sucking your cock.

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

North Dublin, Leeds

A while back, I would go to Le Chamber most Friday evenings. At the time, a pose of Sheffield uni students would go along to the club on a Friday night as it was probably more fun than the union bars!

Anyway, one uni couple would put on a splendid show in a cage type room on the 1st floor - that had plenty of glory holes. I got a BJ from the lady as her boyfriend pounded her from behind. As I errupted, she just swallowed me completely and turned to kiss her partner with a salty deep kiss!

Great times

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Not experienced one, damn I’m slipping."

Quest or infusion are great glory hole options

By *ylonjaneTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

First experience over 30yrs ago in a public toilet when in my teens. Loved them ever since. Used them hundreds of times

By *uayside Glory HoleMan  over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

I love breaking in curious first timers to my home gloryhole setup. Especially like the tradesmen who swing by after their last job before going home to the wife/girlfriend.

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

The large glory hole at swingfest a few years ago was fun. Plenty of people using it

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I struggle with gloryholes concept, I like to look in my partners eyes.

Hey, I know it works for some, plus one day I should try it (closed minds are not a good thing).

I had a great time at Townhouse.

They recently put in Female Gloryholes (google if you don’t know what I mean)

To spent a long time just giving oral to this one stranger, it was such a surreal experience.

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 23/11/20 22:48:57]

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I dont see the point. I like eye onta t and to be able to touch. A glory hole is just pointless

By *elliesCouple  over a year ago

hull

Mrs Nellie, enjoys going in the glory hole at Quest Getting a mouth or face full of cum

Very horny !

By *iceThickCockMan  over a year ago

Banbury

I need to lose my gloryhole virginity!

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Can never get my cock fully hard at a glory ole, always think that a guy named Barry might be waiting the other side

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

My boobs get in the way of getting close enough to the hole

The gloryhole at Pennant Hall. There were several gloryholes there. I went into one of the booths.

I could hear a couple heading towards the gloryhole room,so I opened my dressing gown and slid my cock through one of the holes(the hole faced out into the corridor to the room).

I heard them come into the corridor. My cock lay out of the hole,heavy and semi erect.

I heard the woman gasp, “There’s a big cock sticking out of that wall!” as they walked into the room. The couple started whispering. The next thing I felt was a hand gently cradling my cock.

“It’s heavy!” she said. I could hear the guy mention about my size. The next thing,a hand started stroking my cock. I became erect in no time. Both uttered ‘Fuck!’ at the same time. I could feel his cock against mine-his wife was holding his against mine,to compare the sizes.

“Yours looks tiny next to this guy’s!”, said his wife.

At this point,I could hear some shuffling and then I could feel warm lips on my cock.

Both of them were sharing my cock through the hole.

I was fully erect at this point.

Then the corridor started to fill as I could hear many voices of people coming to watch the show.

It was at this point,there were numerous male and female voices asking the couple if they could have a go. My cock was sticking out through a hole,with a crowd around it. Hands and mouths were all over it. Bodies pushed past it as it bounced around. I didn’t know who was sucking it and who was holding it.

There were a couple of different hands on it at one point.

They wanked me to the point of climax-where just before cumming,a greedy mouth took me in and held my cock head as I came.

The hands continued to milk me as the mouth sucked,licked and slavered. Several mouths took it in turn to suck and lick,taking down every last drop of cum.

I had a round of applause when I stepped out of the booth.

Several happy women and hubbies with my cum on their chins too!!

So much fun we’ve had in the Glory home in Chams, we would be here all day describing it

If you can think it, we’ve probably tried it

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

"I have had many fantastic times in a gloryhole both in a club and my fwb gloryhole van ! Love seeing all shapes and sizes it’s almost like a game of whack a mole lol x "

Wish I could find your van

By *abrosMan  over a year ago

Orpington

I had one at a hotel in dartford

Aanyone know where there are glory holes in or nr bham for when this Maddness ends?

By *owcuriousCouple  over a year ago

se

"My hubby got me to play with a cock as he fkd me from behing at ourplace4fun loved it he wanted me to suck it i declined but should have

Next time. "

Love the sound of this. Would love to just play with one while hubby goes to town

Had my first experience at last, loved it so much I went back for more

By *j321Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Got pleasure by m/f at one

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

Who wants to try mine?

By *mmaCD1029TV/TS  over a year ago

Bangor NI

"I've spent hours sucking cock after cock in my Gloryhole, not just any cock though, Im lucky enough to be able to choose them first, it gets very popular let's say! It's the only way some straight guys will ever let anyone other than biological female suck their dicks and I really get off on just how horny they are in that moment, some call it desperate, I call it pure testosterone and I love it x"

Id love to do something like this just a shame i dont know of any near me

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I've been known to slip a condom on a few cocks in glory holes and take turns waking, sucking, fucking them

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I had a lot of fun in the female glory holes at Club SX. My friend was keeping an eye on my safety at the business end. But it’s kind of odd and a huge thrill to not know who it is.

V x

By *uayside Glory HoleMan  over a year ago

Gateshead Quayside

"Can never get my cock fully hard at a glory ole, always think that a guy named Barry might be waiting the other side "

Don’t knock it! I’ve heard Barry is an exceptional cocksucker!

we have visited the glory holes at chams and sucked and fucked through them.little difficult as the mrs is a little un and had to tiptoe to line up her pussy for the fuck

By *ailrulezCouple  over a year ago

stourbridge

First experience at xstasia before covid times. We went to a private room, just expecting to play with eachother. Only while taking T from behing did we notice the private room had holes...and a hard cock appears...So horny to watch T enjoy sucking the mystery stud whilst I was fucking her. She had a lovely deviant grin after too...

By *ungfunfellaMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Mine was upstairs of a shopping centre in middle of day awesome afterwards knowing what I’d just done

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I have a slight fear of them. When I was a kid, a friends older brother let us watch Porky's the movie and from that movie I learned never to stick my cock somewhere I can see whats happening to it.

» Add a new message to this topic