FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New to fab

New to fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive not long joined this site and I’m just looking for some tips or guidance so that I can get the most out of this site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd flesh out your profile a little more and add more, and better, pictures.

After that start messaging with something polite and thought out, not too short, not too long, be honest, don't get disheartened by rejection or no replies. Xx

Change everything about your profile, it's about as generic as you can get on here! Give people a reason to want to meet you

That’s some well explained advice I’m greatful thank you . Need help with pics though as I’m not the best at them aha x

By *J coupleCouple  over a year ago

stone

More photos and at least one showing most of your body it doesn’t need to be totally naked. Add more text but keep it simple, saying what your likes and dislikes are. You say you’re ‘genuine’. I believe everyone is a genuine human on here so there’s no need to state it.

Good luck.

I’ll give it a go cheers

"That’s some well explained advice I’m greatful thank you . Need help with pics though as I’m not the best at them aha x"

Just normal well dressed clothes pics will do! Most people will ask if they want to see more

The pics side of things I think I can get sorted easily but as to what to write on my profile is abit more tricky as this is my first time being on a site like this

Put up a recipe for chocolate cake but make it seducitive.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Do you think people will choose to meet a stranger with "a freaky mind"?

Aha that’s a gooden

I get where your coming from but i guess I thought it gave an insight to my naughty side

It’s odd because I’ve come across all sorts of profiles, some like mine or even less detailed/photos an still seem to be getting meets

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Haven't looked at your profile, so I can't comment. The best advice I can give you would be to have no expectations.

Don't expect replies to your messages. Actually read the guidelines of the site, it will answer many questions.

Be active on the forums. It doesn't mean you will have meets through it, but will give people more of an idea who you are. Although not everyone reads the forums.

Be polite and be yourself.

"It’s odd because I’ve come across all sorts of profiles, some like mine or even less detailed/photos an still seem to be getting meets "

Single guy profiles? How do you know they are getting lots of meets?

Brilliant mate thanks. I think when I’ve got abit of time to sit an think of better ways to make my profile more appealing I will do definitely

From verifications lol. My profile is far from the worst I’ve came across an not much joy yet, it is early doors for me though so guess I need to be more patient aha

Leeds

Were the verifications on profiles of men who went to clubs and group socials before lockdown ?

"From verifications lol. My profile is far from the worst I’ve came across an not much joy yet, it is early doors for me though so guess I need to be more patient aha "

What do you consider a lot?

You will probably need to wait at least 6 months so patience is key... unless you want to meet guys...

They were on profiles of all kinds. Profiles with no photos, no description etc. Just has me thinking wth lol

Yh I can see patience is key on here lol

Leeds

"They were on profiles of all kinds. Profiles with no photos, no description etc. Just has me thinking wth lol "

Yes but what exactly were the verifications for ? E.g. Cam meets, official group socials, club visits, meets with men ?

Oh well Yh they varied aswell, mainly meets tbh with you though

I suggest you look at men's profiles, for ideas of what to write. It's hard to know what to say when you first start out. Get some inspiration! (Although don't copy either, just do it for research)

And I agree more photos are needed. I personally love pics of guys in suits, especially if the shirt is slightly open. Yum yum.

"I suggest you look at men's profiles, for ideas of what to write. It's hard to know what to say when you first start out. Get some inspiration! (Although don't copy either, just do it for research)

And I agree more photos are needed. I personally love pics of guys in suits, especially if the shirt is slightly open. Yum yum."

I assume you mean open at the top to show chest not bottom to show beer belly? :P

Yh that’s what I really don’t want is for mine to be like other men’s profiles, good shout to look at others to get ideas tho especially those that are getting meets lol

Stunning profile tho babe x

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Yh that’s what I really don’t want is for mine to be like other men’s profiles, good shout to look at others to get ideas tho especially those that are getting meets lol

Stunning profile tho babe x"

Mate the time you’ve spent on this thread in the past couple of hours you could have got your profile and pics sorted and have the ladies begging for you

"Ive not long joined this site and I’m just looking for some tips or guidance so that I can get the most out of this site "

Welcome to the forum.

If you use the Reply + quote button people will know who you are replying to.

"Yh that’s what I really don’t want is for mine to be like other men’s profiles, good shout to look at others to get ideas tho especially those that are getting meets lol

Stunning profile tho babe x

Mate the time you’ve spent on this thread in the past couple of hours you could have got your profile and pics sorted and have the ladies begging for you "

Not really as I’m on an off of here an still trying to get tips an ideas lol

Leeds

The "aha" at the end of your profile makes me think of Alan Partridge

"Ive not long joined this site and I’m just looking for some tips or guidance so that I can get the most out of this site

Welcome to the forum.

If you use the Reply + quote button people will know who you are replying to. "

Aha that’s how new I am I didn’t know that’s what that done , thanks for that tho appreciated x

"The "aha" at the end of your profile makes me think of Alan Partridge "

Haha I did look back at that an now thinking why did I put that on there lol

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Current profile with 1 picture.

We wouldn’t entertain talking to you.

Your profile is your first impression, of all you have to say is a few generic lines conversation will stop quickly.

Some good advice on here OP

I was told once to sort my photos out...lose the cock ones (well maybe keep one) and put some more suggestive ones on.

I popped on my suit and just snapped away...add a black and white filter and bingo!!

Folk seem to love my suit ones

"Ive not long joined this site and I’m just looking for some tips or guidance so that I can get the most out of this site "

Cock pics... you need more on your profile and attach at least three to every message you send. It's important you capture it from different angles. Keep your messages brief... the ladies are likely busy with the better endowed guys so a simple "want to fuck now? " or " what you into?" Is perfect. If that doesn't work within a week you should leave... and so should all you other guys too.

"Some good advice on here OP

I was told once to sort my photos out...lose the cock ones (well maybe keep one) and put some more suggestive ones on.

I popped on my suit and just snapped away...add a black and white filter and bingo!!

Folk seem to love my suit ones "

Aha you make it sound so simple but I will take your advice on board an hope I get as lucky as you mate, cheers

"I suggest you look at men's profiles, for ideas of what to write. It's hard to know what to say when you first start out. Get some inspiration! (Although don't copy either, just do it for research)

And I agree more photos are needed. I personally love pics of guys in suits, especially if the shirt is slightly open. Yum yum."

Yep, kitty fabbed my open shirt pic;-)

Play around with your boxer shorts one...maybe show the full pic with your legs in view and turn it black and white.

Honestly, I shocked myself when I looked back at the pics on here and couldn't quite believe it was me.

And I agree more photos are needed. I personally love pics of guys in suits, especially if the shirt is slightly open. Yum yum.

Play around with your boxer shorts one...maybe show the full pic with your legs in view and turn it black and white."

Mate feel free to message me all your tips and tricks lol, spot on mate ta

Play around with your boxer shorts one...maybe show the full pic with your legs in view and turn it black and white."

I did indeed fab your pic

Play around with your boxer shorts one...maybe show the full pic with your legs in view and turn it black and white.

I did indeed fab your pic "

Aw thanks lovely x

» Add a new message to this topic