FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So how did you suggest swinging to your partner...?

So how did you suggest swinging to your partner...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tephen0101 OP   Man  over a year ago

York

I was wondering if people met their partners in the scene..maybe suggested it and they also had secret fantasies etc...or even they ran away screaming at the thought of it..

Any input would be a fun read

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I haven't so I can't answer personally. But I am good friends with a couple from USA and I asked her how her hubby had got her to go swinging.

He first raised the subject about 5 years before they started. She was in her own words offended, hurt and thought that he had gone off her. Gradually over the next few years he kept bringing up the subject and finally convinced her to go to a swingers club on a New Years Eve, while she knew it was a swingers club, because she liked dancing he'd said they'd just go and dance and see what happens.

Later the same night a lady helped her out of her dress and a new swinger was born.

Now her hubby, while also taking part, loves watching his wife with other people and they often arrange meets where she goes alone, mainly to meet guys, and they video/photograph the meet for her hubby to watch later. She often makes me laugh as she blames him for getting her into swinging, but she slearly loves it and often takes the iniative.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i was in a 10 year rubbish abusive marriage when i had enough and started seeing my new husband now, we were just having naughty fun behind ex hubby back then i left him and ian (new hubby) moved in we were having sex one night when he mentioned swinging to me before he even had chance to finish off i was downstairs and logged on to fab have never looked back 3 years later and loving it xxxxxxxx

"i was in a 10 year rubbish abusive marriage when i had enough and started seeing my new husband now, we were just having naughty fun behind ex hubby back then i left him and ian (new hubby) moved in we were having sex one night when he mentioned swinging to me before he even had chance to finish off i was downstairs and logged on to fab have never looked back 3 years later and loving it xxxxxxxx "

Pretty similar here, dead marriage, altho divorced before I met OH. He introduced the thought quite quickly & I was pretty shocked!! However, when he proposed, I had done a lot of thinking about it, & decided to give it a try with him for an 'engagement' gift! Lol! Have never looked back, although we don't get to play very often

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

It was with us that Mark said That his boss liked me and his boss and wife were swingers . We all meet , Mark got promotion and l got a new kitchen

"It was with us that Mark said That his boss liked me and his boss and wife were swingers . We all meet , Mark got promotion and l got a new kitchen "

LMAO!!

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

I was dragged into a swingers club kicking and screaming, and dragged out many hours later kicking and screaming...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I took her to a picnic area at night and asked to lower the window to let some fresh air in..

8 inches later, we were hooked...

"I was wondering if people met their partners in the scene..maybe suggested it and they also had secret fantasies etc...or even they ran away screaming at the thought of it..

Any input would be a fun read "

I just asked her straight out, she's now living at her mother's! Hope this helps

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

after 18 years we were discussing fantasies....

Vodka....

Man and a woman both stuck in sexually unfulfilled relationships find each other, fall in love, realise sex is actually great fun and is there to be enjoyed. All those years of crap or no sex means we let rip with as many filthy ideas as possible. Swinging was the one we stayed with.

just waited till she was 18 and had the gang bang suprise her

"I was wondering if people met their partners in the scene..maybe suggested it and they also had secret fantasies etc...or even they ran away screaming at the thought of it..

I just asked her straight out, she's now living at her mother's! Hope this helps "

classic hahahaha

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I confessed to my husband that i shagged one of his ex-girlfriends...so we shagged her together.

I just asked her straight out, she's now living at her mother's! Hope this helps

classic hahahaha"

It's true too! lol

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

just ask talk about 3 somes everything about sex

I suggested it to my now ex wife, eventually talked her into it, she decided she wanted to see if she could have sex with an old friend of hers before going to a club. as I said, she is now my ex and her old friend is now her hubby, two children later. I guess swinging wasn't for her.

My (ex) wife asked me just after we started going out whether I'd ever thought about a threesome. Being a man I obviously had. Over time we build up courage and met a couple for soft swap, then after a man for a threesome, so much fun.

Marriage eventually went pear shaped, no sex or intimacy. Met a girl who was also married in a similar situation. We talked for hours every night, so knew about the swinging. Eventually her and I fell in love and got together, then she said she'd be up for trying swinging.

Boom!

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

if you have a tree and a rope then you can make a good swing for the children , lol

Pork asked me about a year ago to go to a club with him, needless to say i wasn't happy at the time i was a one man woman that wouldn't share. Any we broke up ( not because of that) then after 3 months he told me that life was picking up for him as he had started swinging and i then told him that i wanted excitement.... We got back together and another swinger was born... the rest is history and may all cum in her .....

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

My wife at the time had been feeling unattractive, I tried buoying her spirits by metioning I'd noticed admiring glances she would get. Role played being 'another' quite a bit and it all followed on from there.

I detailed our first time and added it to the stories recently if you want to read the long version!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I have no partner to ask but rest assured, if some lucky bugger gets me, he gets my naughty habits too.

I said 'I wanna shag a couple of your friends, is there any of mine you like? perhaps we could swap and/or share'.

By *tephen0101 OP   Man  over a year ago

York

I am just hoping to any women I meet in the future I break the life choice in the right way..or maybe meet them in the scene..hummm

We were having text sex about me abusing Jo with my cock and a dildo,she replied that she could pretend she was getting fucked by two men,I asked if she would like that and was met with a resounding yes

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"We were having text sex about me abusing Jo with my cock and a dildo,she replied that she could pretend she was getting fucked by two men,I asked if she would like that and was met with a resounding yes "

Sounds like a good opening - lucky you - go for it and let us know how it goes.

I (female) had always wanted a threesome and after lots of talking about it G joined us up to Fab. We had our first threesome within a few months and got greedy for more fun with couples, haven't looked back since

By *ncMan  over a year ago

Dudley

I caught my then fiancee with my mate, couldn't decide if I was more angry or more horny, so smacked him about, threw him out and had a heart to heart with her. Eventually decided that it had really turned me on, she liked a lot of cock and we loved each other, so we got married and the mate who I caught fucking her was my best man

By *xonswingersCouple  over a year ago

Close to Oxford

On a break at Uni she had a 3 way with 2 guys and I had a 3 way with 2 girls, we got back together a week later and told each other about it, then we did a high five, decided that it was awsome and we wanted to do it all the time.

So we do.

» Add a new message to this topic