FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckolding variations

Cuckolding variations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are so many different variations. I thought I would see how many.

Main stream mmf where hubby watches wife.

Mmf where wife humiliates hubby.

Mmf bull humiliates hubby

Mmf both humiliate cuck (my favourite)

Then step up to domination of both which is also a favourite. Getting each to enjoy whats on offer.

Lol I think the list is endless and I hope my subbie reads this as his partner will want to humiliate him soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there's as many forms of cuckolding as there are cuckolding couples every single couple will be different... there's no manual for cuckolding

"there's as many forms of cuckolding as there are cuckolding couples every single couple will be different... there's no manual for cuckolding"

There actually is a manual, but us Bulls won't let them pussy cucks see it!

good luck then with your manual no wonder all these new bulls are useless if they need a manual

"good luck then with your manual no wonder all these new bulls are useless if they need a manual "

"good luck then with your manual no wonder all these new bulls are useless if they need a manual "

Pmsl....

Sorry Mr and Mrs on at the same time.

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Like most have said it’s up to the couple how far they go with cuckolding and all have different levels of cuckolding, some say mmf that they been cuckolded others the cuck likes you to treat their wife like a slut and use her like a slut, other like humiliation, cucks will wear cock cages I know because I been with cuckold couples

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Sorry not everyone is useless , you must keep finding the wrong men

Buzzwords to most folk I’m guessing. Slap someone’s arse and pull their hair a bit and all of a sudden you’re a Dom. Same goes for being a bull, alpha, primal etc.

By *retty Hot WifeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Perfectly said..... have to agree fully with you

"good luck then with your manual no wonder all these new bulls are useless if they need a manual

Perfectly said..... have to agree fully with you "

Jesus, does no way have a sense of humour anymore. Was not literal, just a joke

"good luck then with your manual no wonder all these new bulls are useless if they need a manual

Jesus, does no way have a sense of humour anymore. Was not literal, just a joke "

Erm... with reference to that sense of humour you talk about. Pretty sure the tongue was in the cheek when Foxy replied

Jesus, does no way have a sense of humour anymore. Was not literal, just a joke

Erm... with reference to that sense of humour you talk about. Pretty sure the tongue was in the cheek when Foxy replied "

Hence why I didn't reply to Foxes comment!

Sorry not everyone is useless , you must keep finding the wrong men

"

oh i can assure you the guys i go with are fully switched on and know what they are doing ..the useless ones get nowhere near me

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

We always struggle with the term cuckold as it has such strong conitations of dominance and subservinance.

We both love to watch the other being involved with another with no suggestion of any form of dominance.

Unfortunately when G is "entertaining" another guy they quite often assume that I am there in a subserviant role. This could not be further from the truth as she knows that the more she gets involved and puts in a fine performance, the greater we both enjoy it. The same applies when its me at the sharp end.

Unfortunately there are many guys who seem to think that just because we have invited them to join us, somehow they are in control. In the past we have had to show the door to a few who seemed to assume that they were in control.

We just wish that there was another term to describe the situation without the preconcieved ideas some guys have.

G&A

By *intage74Couple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Great response G&A we feel the same it’s about the enjoyment intensity which correspondingly turns the other on due to our connection xx Vin and Vinnie xx

"We always struggle with the term cuckold as it has such strong conitations of dominance and subservinance.

We both love to watch the other being involved with another with no suggestion of any form of dominance.

Unfortunately when G is "entertaining" another guy they quite often assume that I am there in a subserviant role. This could not be further from the truth as she knows that the more she gets involved and puts in a fine performance, the greater we both enjoy it. The same applies when its me at the sharp end.

Unfortunately there are many guys who seem to think that just because we have invited them to join us, somehow they are in control. In the past we have had to show the door to a few who seemed to assume that they were in control.

We just wish that there was another term to describe the situation without the preconcieved ideas some guys have.

G&A"

we used to play that way before cuckold and we always called ourselves a hotwife couple we never met dom guys then

"there's as many forms of cuckolding as there are cuckolding couples every single couple will be different... there's no manual for cuckolding"

Yes and its all determined by the couple what is acceptable, I love to get ideas and then work a very deviant version into the meet.

Who needs a manual when everyone is having hot and steamy sex.

"We always struggle with the term cuckold as it has such strong conitations of dominance and subservinance.

G&A"

I agree, a bull is only an invited extra and its a horrible term.

A good bull or dom (whatever is required) should take time to work out how to peak the arousal of everyone involved. That way we all have fun

I want to be a cuckold but its hard to find

It's very hard to find genuine cuckold couples where it's not just 99% the husband's fantasy and the wife is going along with it .

"I want to be a cuckold but its hard to find "

You want to be cuck or bull ?

"It's very hard to find genuine cuckold couples where it's not just 99% the husband's fantasy and the wife is going along with it . "

True but its worth the wait when it happens.

Lucky to have had three couples so far.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

"There are so many different variations. I thought I would see how many.

Then step up to domination of both which is also a favourite. Getting each to enjoy whats on offer.

Lol I think the list is endless and I hope my subbie reads this as his partner will want to humiliate him soon.

"

I would say the top one applies to my situation.

I would say the top one applies to my situation."

What do you enjoy about it the most ??

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Finding yourself a guy who understands what YOU (the couple) are looking for is what is most important. At the end of the day he is there to provide a service to the couple and that should never be forgotten.

By *roovytodgerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

My girlfriend loves to be dominated and used like a slut, and I really get turned on by letting men dominate her, and any arrangements to meet up are made with me, as I like to surprise her.

So it says on my profile 'I'm not a submissive cuckold, I am a master to my girlfriend and my other subs. In cuckold terms, I'm an Alpha Cuckold - I decide who fucks my girl.'

I'm very happy for a guy/s to dominate her, and I'll either watch or join in, depending on the moment. But if a guy was to try and dominate both of us, he'd very quickly be put straight by both of us and sent on his way. Can't see that happening though, as such inclinations would be picked up early on in initial chats.

Question: If I switch from watching and join in, is it no longer a cuckold situation?

"Finding yourself a guy who understands what YOU (the couple) are looking for is what is most important. At the end of the day he is there to provide a service to the couple and that should never be forgotten."

100% as I said an invited guest to have fun with.

Manners cost nothing but will get a bull or a third person a long way.

"My girlfriend loves to be dominated and used like a slut, and I really get turned on by letting men dominate her, and any arrangements to meet up are made with me, as I like to surprise her.

So it says on my profile 'I'm not a submissive cuckold, I am a master to my girlfriend and my other subs. In cuckold terms, I'm an Alpha Cuckold - I decide who fucks my girl.'

I'm very happy for a guy/s to dominate her, and I'll either watch or join in, depending on the moment. But if a guy was to try and dominate both of us, he'd very quickly be put straight by both of us and sent on his way. Can't see that happening though, as such inclinations would be picked up early on in initial chats.

Question: If I switch from watching and join in, is it no longer a cuckold situation?"

That is a great variation on the cuckold. I think if I was a cuck that would be my variation.

ANSWER. I think it depends on your role but I'd say its cuckold threesome. Still extremely hot.

In my experience there is no real hard and fast scenario. Different cuck couples have different desires and that often changes during the relationship with the couple. In many cases the lady will come out of her shell even more, especially if they are relatively new to the idea, and can often become quite dominant with her hubby. At the end of the day it is all about fun and pleasure so just go with the flow and enjoy.

The cuckold couple I engaged with the guy was very Dom and his wife sub. Cuckolding was a sort of extension of their Ds where the guy controlled her lovers. However it was also a way to watch his wife tease and flirt and be less submissive.

The other cuckold couple I met were very vanilla and he was into denial and chastity . I preferred that as there was less pressure and more importantly they only wanted one bull as a regular.

There are so many variations which is why get so annoyed with people who are block headed enough to believe it comes with an instruction manual .

"The cuckold couple I engaged with the guy was very Dom and his wife sub. Cuckolding was a sort of extension of their Ds where the guy controlled her lovers. However it was also a way to watch his wife tease and flirt and be less submissive.

The other cuckold couple I met were very vanilla and he was into denial and chastity . I preferred that as there was less pressure and more importantly they only wanted one bull as a regular.

There are so many variations which is why get so annoyed with people who are block headed enough to believe it comes with an instruction manual . "

100% no manual its not an ikea wardrobe we are trying to build

"In my experience there is no real hard and fast scenario. Different cuck couples have different desires and that often changes during the relationship with the couple. In many cases the lady will come out of her shell even more, especially if they are relatively new to the idea, and can often become quite dominant with her hubby. At the end of the day it is all about fun and pleasure so just go with the flow and enjoy."

Yes agreed all about the fun and expansion of minds and lust

The bull being able to take control and dominate the room is what makes the difference for us. There’s no better meet x

By *roovytodgerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Question: If I switch from watching and join in, is it no longer a cuckold situation?

That is a great variation on the cuckold. I think if I was a cuck that would be my variation.

ANSWER. I think it depends on your role but I'd say its cuckold threesome. Still extremely hot."

Thanks The_friendly_dom

And yes, very very hot!

"The bull being able to take control and dominate the room is what makes the difference for us. There’s no better meet x"

Oh cindi yes and yes lol my number is lol

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Buzzwords to most folk I’m guessing. Slap someone’s arse and pull their hair a bit and all of a sudden you’re a Dom. Same goes for being a bull, alpha, primal etc. "

This

"Question: If I switch from watching and join in, is it no longer a cuckold situation?

ANSWER. I think it depends on your role but I'd say its cuckold threesome. Still extremely hot.

Thanks The_friendly_dom

And yes, very very hot!"

Welcome. I love it when the couple I currently see want to share me..

"The bull being able to take control and dominate the room is what makes the difference for us. There’s no better meet x

Oh cindi yes and yes lol my number is lol "

Lol your welcome to message me privately babe x

Buzzwords to most folk I’m guessing. Slap someone’s arse and pull their hair a bit and all of a sudden you’re a Dom. Same goes for being a bull, alpha, primal etc.

This "

I know Miss adventure. Its probably for sale on amazon with pair of furry handcuffs.

I am one half of the cuck to the Friendly Dom on thus thread. Love watching him have his way with my partner with intense eye contact by her to me. We have added mild Bdsm now which is do hot snfmd inviting. I am and always will live being a voyeur and find this style of secuality so erotic and hot

"I want to be a cuckold but its hard to find

"

I want to be the cuck

I want to be the cuck "

Being a single guy makes that tougher.

[Removed by poster at 22/11/20 00:21:02]

"I am one half of the cuck to the Friendly Dom on thus thread. Love watching him have his way with my partner with intense eye contact by her to me. We have added mild Bdsm now which is do hot snfmd inviting. I am and always will live being a voyeur and find this style of secuality so erotic and hot"

Thanks

"

Don't you mean there are may cuckolding misinterpretations?

Many people don't understand what true cuckolding is.

Don't you mean there are may cuckolding misinterpretations?

Many people don't understand what true cuckolding is."

Both I suppose but thats probably down to porn

I want to be the cuck

Being a single guy makes that tougher."

I know tell me about it as its hard to find

I want to be the cuck

Being a single guy makes that tougher.

I know tell me about it as its hard to find "

One day

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

G&A"

Take a look into Stag and Vixen. The wife plays and the hubby is included but doesn't necessarily join. There is no Dom/sub/Alpha stuff.

» Add a new message to this topic