FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Multiple Orgasms

Multiple Orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having just read a profile in which the fab member said that she had multiple orgasms during sex I wondered if this a female preserve or weather chaps could have more than one orgasm before ejaculation?

On the multiple orgasm front this ability ( is that the correct word?) fascinates me as my experience is that on reaching climax it’s quite an event requiring a period of post coital reflection! Of course I would be a position to commence again shortly thereafter usually about three days.

Are multiple orgasms a common occurrence?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Having just read a profile in which the fab member said that she had multiple orgasms during sex I wondered if this a female preserve or weather chaps could have more than one orgasm before ejaculation?

On the multiple orgasm front this ability ( is that the correct word?) fascinates me as my experience is that on reaching climax it’s quite an event requiring a period of post coital reflection! Of course I would be a position to commence again shortly thereafter usually about three days.

Are multiple orgasms a common occurrence?"

*whether..........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't have multiple climaxes, but I can have more than one ejaculation before the big bang.

"I can't have multiple climaxes, but I can have more than one ejaculation before the big bang."

Interesting so ejaculate, carry on ejaculate and then orgasm?

"I can't have multiple climaxes, but I can have more than one ejaculation before the big bang.

Interesting so ejaculate, carry on ejaculate and then orgasm?"

Edge for a while then ejaculate... more of a stream thsan a spurt... stay hard and carry on for some time until the climax, when I have more cum and that orgasmic sensation.

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

"I can't have multiple climaxes, but I can have more than one ejaculation before the big bang.

Interesting so ejaculate, carry on ejaculate and then orgasm?

Edge for a while then ejaculate... more of a stream thsan a spurt... stay hard and carry on for some time until the climax, when I have more cum and that orgasmic sensation."

Just experimenting with this - edge and let a stream out without touching.?Feels like a release without the full orgasm sensation but keeps it hard.

The other types of multi orgasm I’ve had is when we practise tantra - just staying inside C without moving but then going down into a kind of meditative state, and this can produce several “rushes” of euphoria I can be satisfied with just that and not having a traditional ejaculatory orgasm.

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Multiple orgasms in quick succession are a female preserve as males need a recovery period.

Instead, for males, in the old days there was tantric sex and now it's called edging. You may have only one orgasm but there's a prolonged period of arousal and buildup so it almost feels like you're having more than one.

Very rarely i have had a sort of mini cum completely out of the blue and then I've stayed hard and had a proper big one later.

I would say that edging would be the closest most men would get to multiple orgasms, but it is possible to make a man orgasms with prostate stimulation as well x

I actually can orgasm without ejaculating. And the more times I can do it before the final one, the more intense it is. I haven't really counted but after 3 or 4 such orgasms, I'd be shaking and literally at bursting point lol... It does take immense self-control to pull off though so doesn't happen very often.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Yes, yes, yes

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

"Multiple orgasms in quick succession are a female preserve as males need a recovery period.

Instead, for males, in the old days there was tantric sex and now it's called edging. You may have only one orgasm but there's a prolonged period of arousal and buildup so it almost feels like you're having more than one."

Tantric sex is *not* edging.

"Yes, yes, yes "

Would that be via the clit of vagina?

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Are you talking about Hornybaby69 profile?

"Are you talking about Hornybaby69 profile? "

Actually I am not but I don’t think you are allowed to refer to specific profiles in the forum?

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

As u can see i am allowed

By *nemichaelMan  over a year ago

kings lynn

It only ever happened once to me. We had been together a while and sex was always fantastic. I was fucking and we were both ready to cum which happen and I couldn't stop and went on to have other one later.

Its not just ladies. We men can do it also. Mostly I will cum at least a few times before my major orgasm..

J

» Add a new message to this topic