FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckolding

Cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys and girls, what’s your hottest cuckold story you have? Real ones of course

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

My hottest experience that turned me on the most, may not be the biggest pleasure for others.

I liked the build up to meets and to fantasise and plan what I was going to enjoy, with my cuck partner having to listen to, observe and suffer the humiliation from. I always chose larger cocked guys. My facial expressions showed my delight. 1 time I had a bull visit again. He tied my hubby.to a chair, preventing him playing with himself. We moved close to him at times, so it was really in his face. Afterwards, our bull kicked his chair over and I made him squirm, as he saw the mess the bull had pleasured me, whilst I let him know he wasn't as good and hardly good enough to clean me up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My hottest experience that turned me on the most, may not be the biggest pleasure for others.

I liked the build up to meets and to fantasise and plan what I was going to enjoy, with my cuck partner having to listen to, observe and suffer the humiliation from. I always chose larger cocked guys. My facial expressions showed my delight. 1 time I had a bull visit again. He tied my hubby.to a chair, preventing him playing with himself. We moved close to him at times, so it was really in his face. Afterwards, our bull kicked his chair over and I made him squirm, as he saw the mess the bull had pleasured me, whilst I let him know he wasn't as good and hardly good enough to clean me up"

Wow that's hot! Lucky cuck.

By *iceguy1979Man  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Me and the wife are just getting into this, she asks me to dress up, nothing too much usually stockings and suspenders and then put my cock into a cock cage and wear a strap on, she teases my cock and balls through the cage and I’m only allowed to fuck her with the strap on, very enjoyable for us both, as I love to please and be told what to do, and I can tell she loves the strap on as it’s massive, gush tastic

"My hottest experience that turned me on the most, may not be the biggest pleasure for others.

I liked the build up to meets and to fantasise and plan what I was going to enjoy, with my cuck partner having to listen to, observe and suffer the humiliation from. I always chose larger cocked guys. My facial expressions showed my delight. 1 time I had a bull visit again. He tied my hubby.to a chair, preventing him playing with himself. We moved close to him at times, so it was really in his face. Afterwards, our bull kicked his chair over and I made him squirm, as he saw the mess the bull had pleasured me, whilst I let him know he wasn't as good and hardly good enough to clean me up"

That’s deep! Horny as fuck too

By *iclassyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Can I recommend cuck and bull perspective.

Story in forum

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

My mate (our 3some partner at that time) and me were watching TV late one night when the missus came in after a full day on the beer with friends - absolutely steaming!

She was in tight black jeans and a black silk blouse and looked fantastic. She was stood there waffling about the night out when my mate simply got up, walked toward her and threw his tongue in her mouth - catching me AND her totally off guard. He started to undress her down to her underwear as I just sat and watched. I then got up and started to undress when I noticed he was holding his palm up and shaking his head (indicating that he wanted her to himself)- so I sat back down.

What happened next was me watching him absolutely pound her for around 45 mins while I simply stroked my cock, he finished off on her tits. The 2 of them literally cuckolded me and that night changed the direction of where are relationship ended up going.

By *ilkChocManMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

Would love to be the bull in that sort of situation.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Me and the wife are just getting into this, she asks me to dress up, nothing too much usually stockings and suspenders and then put my cock into a cock cage and wear a strap on, she teases my cock and balls through the cage and I’m only allowed to fuck her with the strap on, very enjoyable for us both, as I love to please and be told what to do, and I can tell she loves the strap on as it’s massive, gush tastic "

"My mate (our 3some partner at that time) and me were watching TV late one night when the missus came in after a full day on the beer with friends - absolutely steaming!

She was in tight black jeans and a black silk blouse and looked fantastic. She was stood there waffling about the night out when my mate simply got up, walked toward her and threw his tongue in her mouth - catching me AND her totally off guard. He started to undress her down to her underwear as I just sat and watched. I then got up and started to undress when I noticed he was holding his palm up and shaking his head (indicating that he wanted her to himself)- so I sat back down.

What happened next was me watching him absolutely pound her for around 45 mins while I simply stroked my cock, he finished off on her tits. The 2 of them literally cuckolded me and that night changed the direction of where are relationship ended up going."

Super hot! Where did it go? I'm hooked

» Add a new message to this topic