FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why get nervous before a meet

Why get nervous before a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on why people get nervous before a meet?

I've not had one yet and would be nervous but no idea why haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could be a variety of things but im guessing from experience the most common is fear of rejection. Also if you've had a great build up, might not turn out to be as great as you expected

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on why people get nervous before a meet?

I've not had one yet and would be nervous but no idea why haha"

You’re a human being with natural feelings and emotions, not a robot. Nerves are perfectly normal

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

It's one of the best bits, the pre meet nerves, the excited anticipation, all part of the fun, the reclaim sex after is amazing too.

"Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on why people get nervous before a meet?

I've not had one yet and would be nervous but no idea why haha

You’re a human being with natural feelings and emotions, not a robot. Nerves are perfectly normal "

Lots of reasons mainly like nervously excited though

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

I get nervous when I'm meeting people in a normal situation. We haven't met anyone yet but I'd be nervous that we didn't have a connection or I wouldn't fancy them as much as I was hoping etc.

My brain can generally make up anxiety about most situations. I guess it depends on what you're like in normal life to.

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

Performance anxiety!

By *redzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I get nerves due to previous negative experiences, we are meeting people off the internet after all

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

For me it’s more the anticipation of what’s about to happen!

Will they like me.What if I say something stupid.Will the conversation flow naturally or will there be empty spaces.What if there weird.What if I don't like them.Are they dangerous.This list can go on and on

By *rustratedmissWoman  over a year ago

York

I've met a good few people now but I always get nervous the first time and I think thats healthy!

By *edtothecore.2.0Woman  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Social anxiety is a thing. Plus you're meeting a stranger from online (as a woman that's a big danger)... potentially for sex... whats NOT to be nervous about?

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I get nervous because it doesn’t matter how long I’ve been talking to them or if we’ve had a social, I still don’t know how the meet itself will go. There’s no way of knowing if the sex will be good, or even if I might come to harm, so yes I’m always nervous beforehand.

Of course, there’s the nervous excitement of anticipation as well, and I get those butterflies when meeting my FWB even after how long we’ve been meeting.

By *areback communityMan  over a year ago

Liverpool (mainly) Leicester bham and London

Nervousness and excitement are human reactions I'm very exp but still have nerves it's just no good to those who let it get to them

I’ve only been actively nervous before 2 meets, and both of them I’d been speaking to for a while.

I think random meets with no connection don’t give me any nerves. But if I feel any connection outside of just lust with the person (potential fwb type thing) then the nerves kick in.

By *olex99Man  over a year ago

Hull

It's natural to be nervous before a meet. Will they like me? Will I like them? Will I be able to perform? Will we be able to chat in person? All worries that usually melt away as soon as you meet but still will haunt you pre meet.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Getting nervous before a meet is all part of the anticipation of meeting, it makes little difference whether we have met them before or not. We feel if/when that nervousness and anticipation goes the meets become routine and loose their edge.

» Add a new message to this topic