FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No face pic no reply

No face pic no reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do people feel when they read a profile and it says no face pic no reply , especially when they dont have a face pic os them selfs and very often no photos at all ? .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't feel anything. We just don't contact them. We're not prepared to send face pictures if we don't know for sure we're going to meet, they aren't prepared to reply if we don't send one. It's obvious we aren't compatible so we move on.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We’re very weary of such profiles, depending how well verified they are.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I send face pic with every message thinking it might make them either look at my profile or ruin there day

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

We wouldn't contact anyone who had that in their profile but no pictures of their own

I usually send a face photo by default now, as I don't show one on my profile. My issue with those "demanding" profiles is often when I followed the instruction, I didn't get a reply anyhow!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We don't contact such people as they dont sound like people we would get along with

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The problem is that if you've been chatting for ages, agree to meet and turn up to find your auntie, neighbour, boss or someone you don't find attractive it can be very awkward. That's probably why people ask for face pictures before a reply.

"The problem is that if you've been chatting for ages, agree to meet and turn up to find your auntie, neighbour, boss or someone you don't find attractive it can be very awkward. That's probably why people ask for face pictures before a reply."

But don't forget our face pics are picked because we think that our best

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"How do people feel when they read a profile and it says no face pic no reply , especially when they dont have a face pic os them selfs and very often no photos at all ? ."

So I'm guilty of this clause on my profile .... I'm not forcing anyone to mail me in the first place , if that's unacceptable pass me by . I wouldn't engage with someone whose face I haven't seen as I don't want to have to say no thank you once I've seen it .

I always enclosed a face pic when I initiate a conversation , it's not blind date .

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I just wouldn't contact them. They can put what they want on their bio well as long as it's not a bio taken from another member of fab which happens sadly.

But anyone asking for a face pic straight away I'll pass on. Too many on here sharing pics.

Plus if someone asks for a face pic in a message they should be the first one to share theirs. You can't expect others to share if you aren't willing to. That's just how I feel others are more willing to share.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The problem is that if you've been chatting for ages, agree to meet and turn up to find your auntie, neighbour, boss or someone you don't find attractive it can be very awkward. That's probably why people ask for face pictures before a reply.

But don't forget our face pics are picked because we think that our best"

Very true but you can at least get an idea.

We have a request on ours that single guys send face pics with a first message and dont have face pics public ourselves, we return the favour if we are attracted to the pic you send.

There is a huge difference between sending one to a person you hope to get to know, and showing your face to a website of 1000's

"The problem is that if you've been chatting for ages, agree to meet and turn up to find your auntie, neighbour, boss or someone you don't find attractive it can be very awkward. That's probably why people ask for face pictures before a reply."

But if you have a few messages before you send a face pic you can find out about the person and make sure they are none of the people you mention.

It problem is no face pic no reply on the profile.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Guilty too.. but I have my face on show anyway.. yes I could be missing out but thats my problem no one else’s x

Also, its not because we share pics as someone said above, although I'm sure some do, its because we don't see the point spending lots of time chatting to someone only to finally see a photo and they are not our type

I ask for a photo if you message me first but then I have public face pics so it only seems fair if you know who your messaging I should know who I'm replying to, my view is if you've sent a message to a profile something on that profile caught your eye and if you want to catch there eye in return then include a pic because who wants to start a conversation with an avitar?

"Guilty too.. but I have my face on show anyway.. yes I could be missing out but thats my problem no one else’s x"

I think that's fine to ask for a photo if you have a face pic of your own profile, and haveing seen it you wont be missing out on anything believe me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The problem is that if you've been chatting for ages, agree to meet and turn up to find your auntie, neighbour, boss or someone you don't find attractive it can be very awkward. That's probably why people ask for face pictures before a reply.

But if you have a few messages before you send a face pic you can find out about the person and make sure they are none of the people you mention.

"

Well as I said earlier we just don't contact those profiles and we don't ask for face pictures unless we're going to meet.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"How do people feel when they read a profile and it says no face pic no reply , especially when they dont have a face pic os them selfs and very often no photos at all ? ."

Everyone has that right.

I say that on my profile, but then I clearly have face pics on mine - usually as my main pic.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I feel "send me a face picture privately" does not mean one has to have a public face picture

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"

I never chat without seeing a face pic. It's embarrassing to have to say no, once I find out I don't fancy them. X

newcatle

"Guilty too.. but I have my face on show anyway.. yes I could be missing out but thats my problem no one else’s x

I think that's fine to ask for a photo if you have a face pic of your own profile, and haveing seen it you wont be missing out on anything believe me."

Not sure how to take that

"I ask for a photo if you message me first but then I have public face pics so it only seems fair if you know who your messaging I should know who I'm replying to, my view is if you've sent a message to a profile something on that profile caught your eye and if you want to catch there eye in return then include a pic because who wants to start a conversation with an avitar? "

You ask for a photo on your profile but not demand one , and a big thumbs up to your profile with so many face photos .

[Removed by poster at 27/11/20 14:54:04]

"Guilty too.. but I have my face on show anyway.. yes I could be missing out but thats my problem no one else’s x

I think that's fine to ask for a photo if you have a face pic of your own profile, and haveing seen it you wont be missing out on anything believe me.

Not sure how to take that "

I mean your photo is very nice and a credit to your profile.

When you send a face pic and still don't get a reply. The moment you realise you have a face only a Mother could love and spend the evening crying yourself to sleep.

Hampshire

"

Well as I said earlier we just don't contact those profiles and we don't ask for face pictures unless we're going to meet."

I need to ask ... So you've agreed to meet and get to swap pics , the faces are really unappealing to you....

what do you do ? Go ahead with the meet or tell them sorry blah blah blah , at which point whatever you say can only be interpreted by the recipient as a "not gonna happen you're minging"

I personally couldn't deal with that so I'd have to block them with no explanation and that would Put me in the category of "the fakes" that arranged a meet and went on to block/ghost.

They say looks dont matter, but obviously they do to some people.

"

Well as I said earlier we just don't contact those profiles and we don't ask for face pictures unless we're going to meet.

I need to ask ... So you've agreed to meet and get to swap pics , the faces are really unappealing to you....

what do you do ? Go ahead with the meet or tell them sorry blah blah blah , at which point whatever you say can only be interpreted by the recipient as a "not gonna happen you're minging"

I personally couldn't deal with that so I'd have to block them with no explanation and that would Put me in the category of "the fakes" that arranged a meet and went on to block/ghost."

A lack of openness is part of the problem though - adults should be able to say they don't find people attractive, and other adults should be able to accept that. Simply blocking or deleting a person whose sent you a face photo will make them feel bad about themselves, and that's not kind.

I receive and send emails saying, "you're not my type" all the time. I then respond saying thank you for being honest and everyone gets on with their day,

newcatle

"They say looks dont matter, but obviously they do to some people. "

Yeah looks are a massive part of sex for me.. I just couldn’t do it if there was no attraction

Hampshire

They do for me in the matter of casual sex with a virtual stranger, there need to be some lust .

I'm not looking for the love of my life where personality would be the first criteria.

Hampshire

"

I personally couldn't deal with that so I'd have to block them with no explanation and that would Put me in the category of "the fakes" that arranged a meet and went on to block/ghost.

A lack of openness is part of the problem though - adults should be able to say they don't find people attractive, and other adults should be able to accept that. Simply blocking or deleting a person whose sent you a face photo will make them feel bad about themselves, and that's not kind.

I receive and send emails saying, "you're not my type" all the time. I then respond saying thank you for being honest and everyone gets on with their day,"

I understand that , but if I was the recipient of such a message after sending my face pic and having spent time conversing to the point of having arranged a meet , I would be devastated.

Hence I much prefer swapping face photos from the start .

"They say looks dont matter, but obviously they do to some people.

Yeah looks are a massive part of sex for me.. I just couldn’t do it if there was no attraction "

My comment wasn't in response to your response it's just the way it cam out in the order of the thread.

Sorry if it looked like that x

I expect a face picture

While looks are important, they are not the most important aspect for me personally. And I'm very appreciative of the fact that ladies I've met have felt exactly the same.

But never forget, what's attractive to one won't necessarily be to some else. Each to their own.

newcatle

"They say looks dont matter, but obviously they do to some people.

Yeah looks are a massive part of sex for me.. I just couldn’t do it if there was no attraction

My comment wasn't in response to your response it's just the way it cam out in the order of the thread.

Sorry if it looked like that x"

No no a know it wasn’t lol

"

I receive and send emails saying, "you're not my type" all the time. I then respond saying thank you for being honest and everyone gets on with their day,

I understand that , but if I was the recipient of such a message after sending my face pic and having spent time conversing to the point of having arranged a meet , I would be devastated.

Hence I much prefer swapping face photos from the start . "

Really? I can happily accept it if someone doesn't find me attractive. Being ignored or deleted feels way worse. Horses for courses I guess, I've learnt to accept that honesty is the best policy

I only have face pictures, if people aren’t interested such is life.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We don’t have ours on show as we don’t want the whole of Fab to see us, only those we would be looking to meet, so If somebody messaged us looking to meet we would expect them to send face pics pretty much early on in messaging as we would send ours if it was us making first contact. Like others say it can be pretty awkward if they send pics after months of chatting and there’s no attraction.

Now I just don't bother replying

Hampshire

"

Really? I can happily accept it if someone doesn't find me attractive. Being ignored or deleted feels way worse. Horses for courses I guess, I've learnt to accept that honesty is the best policy "

What I am saying is that if I'd spent months chatting to someone , I couldn't bring myself to say "sorry to have wasted your time I've changed my mind" once I've received their face pic.

So by swapping pics from the start, we've already established if there's an attraction .

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

From starting on this journey before the internet was as it is today, when a photo was a grainy black and white in a contract magazine, face pics to me aren't a necessity. I would rather judge someone by their profile and conversation. Which hasn't let me down yet. I have replied with a face pic if requested, but that would only be if I felt there was something in their profile. Mostly I would just pass by anyone that asks if they don't have one themselves.

"Now I just don't bother replying

And for some reason you have blocked me and I've not even message you lol.

Oh op .. why would you say that out loud "

Because I want to say something in private but when I went to the profile it said I was blocked and was wondering why that's all.

"

Really? I can happily accept it if someone doesn't find me attractive. Being ignored or deleted feels way worse. Horses for courses I guess, I've learnt to accept that honesty is the best policy

What I am saying is that if I'd spent months chatting to someone , I couldn't bring myself to say "sorry to have wasted your time I've changed my mind" once I've received their face pic.

So by swapping pics from the start, we've already established if there's an attraction ."

When point of the question is saying no photo no reply , no problem with asking after a few messages.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Couldn't give 2 fucks. I'll just bypass if someone requests/demands something I wouldn't be comfy with.

"How do people feel when they read a profile and it says no face pic no reply , especially when they dont have a face pic os them selfs and very often no photos at all ? .

So I'm guilty of this clause on my profile .... I'm not forcing anyone to mail me in the first place , if that's unacceptable pass me by . I wouldn't engage with someone whose face I haven't seen as I don't want to have to say no thank you once I've seen it .

I always enclosed a face pic when I initiate a conversation , it's not blind date . "

I have it too but word it that they'd be more likely to get a reply if they do.

Suffered to many instances of talking too someone, seeing a face pic further down the line and not actually finding them attractive.

I prefer to exchange a few messages before swapping face pics, though if somebody sends a face pic I'll usually reply with mine.

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

"We wouldn't contact anyone who had that in their profile but no pictures of their own"

This

Depending on how much I like the profile I might attach a pic. I would base it on how laid back and chilled the profile reads, if they demand it or is literally the only words on their profile I would just pass and not bother

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

They (we, as I say the same) don’t mean have a public one on your profile, we mean send one with your message. A face pic sent privately and one shown publicly are not equivalent things.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"How do people feel when they read a profile and it says no face pic no reply , especially when they dont have a face pic os them selfs and very often no photos at all ? .

They (we, as I say the same) don’t mean have a public one on your profile, we mean send one with your message. A face pic sent privately and one shown publicly are not equivalent things."

Looking at Verifications everyone only meets once or twice as it’s swinging not romantic site , So why the need to fancy someone? You will never meet again , Surly that’s for Baddoo lol

I always enclosed a face pic when I initiate a conversation , it's not blind date . "

Same here. It's on my profile too.

If they don't want me to have access to it for long, there's an option to delete once seen. They could use that.

They (we, as I say the same) don’t mean have a public one on your profile, we mean send one with your message. A face pic sent privately and one shown publicly are not equivalent things.Looking at Verifications everyone only meets once or twice as it’s swinging not romantic site , So why the need to fancy someone? You will never meet again , Surly that’s for Baddoo lol "

For me, I have to have some attraction. I won't have sex with someone just because they are available.

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

I dont see the problem at all. Really some women and couples get so many messages its a good way of quickly narrowing them down and also, whats the point of chatting away for ages to someone, eventually seeing their pic and realising theres no attraction. Always find it odd when people say they have no face pics of themselves but have somehow managed to upload 20 dick pics

Always happy to send a face picture if asked

By *abybearandthebossCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

We don't contact anyone who has demands in their profile, that just shows we wouldn't be compatible. We are happy to share face pics very early in a conversation though, people are right, this isn't blind date.

There are some very negative profiles, full of demands and rules, we wouldn't be the right couple for those people. X

"We don't contact anyone who has demands in their profile, that just shows we wouldn't be compatible. We are happy to share face pics very early in a conversation though, people are right, this isn't blind date.

There are some very negative profiles, full of demands and rules, we wouldn't be the right couple for those people. X"

No it's not blind date but it works both ways , it's the people who demand a photo or they wont reply in your 1st message I'm talking about .of courses people wont meet unless they see a photo 1st it's all part of fab fun but to make demands right from the start ( I think ) is not a good way to start a conversation.

I think good for them. They can ask for whatever they want to.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I would hope that they would feel that they have two options:

1, Send a message with a face pic attached.

2, Don't send a message, block and move on.

Unfortunately, some feel they're entitled to two additional options:

3, Attach a cock pic.

4, Message without an attached face pic.

Fab would work so much better if everyone would respect people's contact criteria, and we always respond politely to those that do.

I would hope that they would feel that they have two options:

1, Send a message with a face pic attached.

2, Don't send a message, block and move on.

Unfortunately, some feel they're entitled to two additional options:

3, Attach a cock pic.

4, Message without an attached face pic.

Fab would work so much better if everyone would respect people's contact criteria, and we always respond politely to those that do.

"

99% 3 & 4!

Tis up to them how they run their profile. We wouldnt bother contacting anyone without photos. Or generally reply to people without. That's just our preference.

J

Cardiff

They (we, as I say the same) don’t mean have a public one on your profile, we mean send one with your message. A face pic sent privately and one shown publicly are not equivalent things.

Looking at Verifications everyone only meets once or twice as it’s swinging not romantic site , So why the need to fancy someone? You will never meet again , Surly that’s for Baddoo lol "

Are you serious? Why do I need to fancy someone I’m going to have sex with? You actually need to ask that? Wow.

I NEED TO FANCY THEM BECAUSE I’M GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM! I can’t fuck someone I don’t want to touch!

And you can’t go by veris as to how many times people meet. Do you think every time I meet a regular we’re going to leave another veri for each other? That would be ridiculous. You can’t say what “everyone” does, you don’t know “everyone”. I’m not here to meet people once then move on, but even if that was what I wanted to do, I’d still need to fancy them. Sex with people I don’t fancy is shit, I can’t get turned on when there’s no attraction.

Cardiff

"We don't contact anyone who has demands in their profile, that just shows we wouldn't be compatible. We are happy to share face pics very early in a conversation though, people are right, this isn't blind date.

There are some very negative profiles, full of demands and rules, we wouldn't be the right couple for those people. X

No it's not blind date but it works both ways , it's the people who demand a photo or they wont reply in your 1st message I'm talking about .of courses people wont meet unless they see a photo 1st it's all part of fab fun but to make demands right from the start ( I think ) is not a good way to start a conversation. "

I no longer reply to people who don’t send a face pic with the first message because on the occasions when I have done so, they’ve strung it out for weeks before sending one, and then I don’t fancy them when they finally do. It wastes everyone’s time and it’s much more awkward saying you’re not interested after weeks of chat.

If they send a face pic and I like the combination of pic, message, and profile I send one back. I don’t see what the problem is with that. I think the onus is on the person making contact to send one first, and I would do so if I sent the first message.

No it's not blind date but it works both ways , it's the people who demand a photo or they wont reply in your 1st message I'm talking about .of courses people wont meet unless they see a photo 1st it's all part of fab fun but to make demands right from the start ( I think ) is not a good way to start a conversation.

I no longer reply to people who don’t send a face pic with the first message because on the occasions when I have done so, they’ve strung it out for weeks before sending one, and then I don’t fancy them when they finally do. It wastes everyone’s time and it’s much more awkward saying you’re not interested after weeks of chat.

If they send a face pic and I like the combination of pic, message, and profile I send one back. I don’t see what the problem is with that. I think the onus is on the person making contact to send one first, and I would do so if I sent the first message."

Agree with that.....you need to have an attraction to someone before chatting

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"I don't feel anything. We just don't contact them. We're not prepared to send face pictures if we don't know for sure we're going to meet, they aren't prepared to reply if we don't send one. It's obvious we aren't compatible so we move on. "

Once we all decide that we are very likely to meet they are needed we won't do blind dates and would expect others to.

I dont get a reply weather I have pics or not. So I've hidden my pics and just come on here for perv now really.

"I don't feel anything. We just don't contact them. We're not prepared to send face pictures if we don't know for sure we're going to meet, they aren't prepared to reply if we don't send one. It's obvious we aren't compatible so we move on. "

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Everyone has their reasons so it dosnt other me. Only thing I ask is if they do get in touch with me they send me a photo so I can see who I am.talking to

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Its up to them their profile but we probably wouldn't message them we would obviously expect to exchange pictures before a meet but would usually chat a while first build trust see if they serious

This is going well.

» Add a new message to this topic