FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tyre fitters

Tyre fitters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol makes me really chuckle to myself when I got told by a female mate that she really fancies dirty great tyre fitters lol, is this something fairly common amongst women or just a one of thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

maybe its to do with that Athena poster that was all the rage when i was a kid lol

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Rubber fixation?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think there's something about the all in 1 overalls

I'm not into uniforms, but them RAF and USAF flying suits definately 'do summat'

In fact I need a good perve and it is nearly air show season .......

I'm tyre fitter and some of my female customers do seem to enjoy visiting the workshop quite a lot!! lol

I having real trouble, I have a Vauxhall Corsa, I only do about 3000 miles year, but the tyres are going at the front, and this is the 3rd set after about 5,000 miles, ok, maybe the tracking is a little out, but surely they are supposed to last longer than this. It's only a 2008 plate with about 15,000 on the clock, anyone got any ideas, should i just get retreads and kind of accept the turnover. its really starting to get my goat up.

any tirefitters out there who can help? thanks.

Assuming its not a vxr and running standard tyres then yes they should be lasting longer than 5000 miles, get the alignment checked over is a must really when fitting new tyres, guessing you have shoulder wear on either inside or out, as for remoulds good luck finding any as most of the manufacturers have gone bust lol, hope this helps

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You cant get better than a kwik fit fitter.

Allegedly.

*Other tyre fitters are available.

Nope a freind of mine has the same oilier the better she said then again I always thought she is a bit odd lol

By *a and kaCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire(ish)

I always had a thing for the mechanics where I worked when I was 18!! Still love the smell of oil to this day

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

my first job was in a local garage,and i still love the smell of greasy overalls

"I always had a thing for the mechanics where I worked when I was 18!! Still love the smell of oil to this day

"

When I was 18 I was wearing overalls and working in a hangar with 200 other mechs, I was 1 of only two females.

By *a and kaCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire(ish)

"I always had a thing for the mechanics where I worked when I was 18!! Still love the smell of oil to this day

When I was 18 I was wearing overalls and working in a hangar with 200 other mechs, I was 1 of only two females. "

RAWWWWRRRRRRRRR Might have a wank thinking about that scenario later!! Thank you very much x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I think there's something about the all in 1 overalls

I'm not into uniforms, but them RAF and USAF flying suits definately 'do summat'

In fact I need a good perve and it is nearly air show season ......."

Oooooh I like too! Red arrow guys, mmmmmmmm

"I think there's something about the all in 1 overalls

In fact I need a good perve and it is nearly air show season .......

Fair play that is very specific lol

Oooooh I like too! Red arrow guys, mmmmmmmm "

"You cant get better than a kwik fit fitter.

Allegedly.

*Other tyre fitters are available."

It's nice to have you back lady; I've missed your little gems.

By *e ja vue 2Couple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

"I having real trouble, I have a Vauxhall Corsa, I only do about 3000 miles year, but the tyres are going at the front, and this is the 3rd set after about 5,000 miles, ok, maybe the tracking is a little out, but surely they are supposed to last longer than this. It's only a 2008 plate with about 15,000 on the clock, anyone got any ideas, should i just get retreads and kind of accept the turnover. its really starting to get my goat up.

any tirefitters out there who can help? thanks."

sounds like your cars been in a smash at some point and the chassis is out, no amount of tracking will cure it. look for creases and repairs under the bonnet or boot area , sell it if you find them

Other things that cause increased wear are excessive play in wheel bearings, suspension joints and track rod ends, worn suspension bushes or shocks, get the tyre depot to jack the vehicle and check for play before aligning, more likely to be that then the car being in an accident, as I was always told start small then work up,

Oh god yes I love my man to come home after a hard days graft all dirty and sweaty, it's the hi-vis brigade that do it for me xx

You can't get better than a Kwik-Fit fitter?

Lol, i spent the first 15 yrs of my working life there, and let me assure you, you damn well can!!!

I now work for another large chain, sucker for punishment me. I was only once, whilst working in Skegness on a Sunday, propositioned by a female customer, offering herself in return for a tyre. She was gorgeous too, but stupidly with hindsight, i politely declined as at the time i had a girlfriend at home!!

If i look hard enough i may still have my dirty overalls in the garage if any ladies or couples would like me in them lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

im partial to the odd mechanical. i blame it on th smell of swarfega

Diamondsmiles , i have plenty of Swarfega in my garage x

Lol these days I work on the vans as an outdoor commercial fitter, yes I have my hi vis on always and is always a heavy dirty job lol, once had an offer by a female with a horse box wanting to exchange sex for a truck tyre, but again I'm a good boy lol

» Add a new message to this topic