FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Really big girls

Really big girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onk and Nun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Grimsby

Hi there, as you can see we are a bbw couple. I love mels curves, but when it comes to meeting couples she gets very conscious around other ladies and struggles to play, so we haven't for quite a while now.

We were wondering if what other couples feelings are in regards to meeting couples with a larger bbw lady involved.

She is also curious, so ladies feel free also thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is no golden rule as to what shape a Ladies body is to be sexy.

We all have our preferences.

However, Mel should realise curvy BBW are very sexy to lots of people.

But for us the most important things are personality and and compatibility based on the fact the brain is the sexiest organ in the body.

Mel you go Gal Dont worry what others think xxxx Your sexy xxx

By *ilkChocManMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

Not a couple but from a guys point of view - absolutely adore a girl with curves.

Much like going out for a good drive, the more curves the better to really have some fun!

Grimsby

Thanks, but really looking for what couples think as this is where she struggled

Surely they wouldn't want to be playing with you if they had a problem with larger ladies?!?

By *_weadenMan  over a year ago

Near Hull

"Hi there, as you can see we are a bbw couple. I love mels curves, but when it comes to meeting couples she gets very conscious around other ladies and struggles to play, so we haven't for quite a while now.

We were wondering if what other couples feelings are in regards to meeting couples with a larger bbw lady involved.

She is also curious, so ladies feel free also thanks "

Mrs looks very inviting

By *edtothecore.2.0Woman  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

As a BBW myself I understand her trepidation.... however a LOT of people love love love the bigger female body.

Perhaps another bbw to start?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

The lack of confidence would put me off as the other woman. We have met couples where the female isn't confident before, for me it was uncomfortable and, I'm afraid it put me right off. Ms

Grimsby

Hi, it's a case of we have socialed with them, all agreed to play, then the fella hasn't managed to rise to the occasion, so Mel takes it personally and thinks its because she can't compare to the other lady x

I`m going to give my honest(and respectful) opinion and I accept it is MY opinion. From years of swinging etc. I have found that people generally are not attracted sexually to larger ladies. I'm talking from years years of experience as part of a swinging couple. This supposed BBW "love in" is generally propogated by a) desperate men b) partners of larger ladies and c) larger ladies themselves.

Kings Lynn

"Hi, it's a case of we have socialed with them, all agreed to play, then the fella hasn't managed to rise to the occasion, so Mel takes it personally and thinks its because she can't compare to the other lady x"

I'm very sure that's not the case :/ but can absolutely destroy you inside.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I think ALL ladies feel like this from time to time to varying degrees.

“She’s prettier, boobier, taller, smaller, more confident than me”

Truth be told everyone has different likes and wants. I often feel inadequate next to a larger lady as I’m really small and often feel ‘childlike’ compared to their womenly curvy bodies.

But I always remember If people didn’t like what they saw they wouldn’t be messaging me in the first place xx

I'm a larger lady myself, and feel less self-conscious around ladies of a similar size. That's just my own hang-up though.

[Removed by poster at 28/11/20 17:59:43]

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way OP, but I'm sure there are plenty of couples who'd find you both attractive. Also, if they're playing with you, they must find you sexy.

Try not to overhtink it too much.

I'm very curvy so say the least and never had any complaints. My hubby also likes curvy, BBW, and very large women. Be confident OP, not everyone is to everyone else's taste, but bigger girls are still very attractive to a huge number of people xx

Tell mel that's stupid to think that way x her confidence will be destroyed x it's the guys fault not hers . Some guys are all talk and no action. Tell her she's beautiful and tell her to get her head up xx it's the guys loss x onwards and upwards x she needs a confidence boost. Any decent guys should be glad to get a chance to play with mel xx Jack

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

You have pics on your profile OP.

If folk meet you and they’re not attracted to or aroused by larger ladies then the issue is theirs really. Perhaps attend a BBW night at a Club, at least you’d know the folk there have a genuine interest in larger ladies.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

Obviously, I'm not a couple. But I do understand the feeling of insecurity that comes from extra weight. It's only being on here that I realise how many guys (as I am straight) find my body attractive.

This must surely be the case for the other couple, too? As they have agreed to meet you.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you should try to embrace your body. We are all beautiful

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think it is important to feel comfortable in your own skin and if that is not the case then it is maybe time to make a few lifestyle changes. And as for men not staying hard tell her not to take it personally as that is just life and happens to all shapes and sizes.

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I`m going to give my honest(and respectful) opinion and I accept it is MY opinion. From years of swinging etc. I have found that people generally are not attracted sexually to larger ladies. I'm talking from years years of experience as part of a swinging couple. This supposed BBW "love in" is generally propogated by a) desperate men b) partners of larger ladies and c) larger ladies themselves. "

What about people who just aren't getting meets, who feel they have a pretty good body ? Do they blame the site and post how shit it is ?

"I'm very curvy so say the least and never had any complaints. My hubby also likes curvy, BBW, and very large women. Be confident OP, not everyone is to everyone else's taste, but bigger girls are still very attractive to a huge number of people xx"

Well said

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I think it is important to feel comfortable in your own skin and if that is not the case then it is maybe time to make a few lifestyle changes. And as for men not staying hard tell her not to take it personally as that is just life and happens to all shapes and sizes."

Exactly. He might’ve had stage fright as he really fancied her

[Removed by poster at 28/11/20 18:15:24]

"What about people who just aren't getting meets, who feel they have a pretty good body ? Do they blame the site and post how shit it is ?"

xx

By *icky and MandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"What about people who just aren't getting meets, who feel they have a pretty good body ? Do they blame the site and post how shit it is ?

xx"

Made you change your update claiming the site is shit though

Grimsby

"You have pics on your profile OP.

If folk meet you and they’re not attracted to or aroused by larger ladies then the issue is theirs really. Perhaps attend a BBW night at a Club, at least you’d know the folk there have a genuine interest in larger ladies.

"

thanks, we honestly didn't know they had bbw nights, that's a great idea x

"I`m going to give my honest(and respectful) opinion and I accept it is MY opinion. From years of swinging etc. I have found that people generally are not attracted sexually to larger ladies. I'm talking from years years of experience as part of a swinging couple. This supposed BBW "love in" is generally propogated by a) desperate men b) partners of larger ladies and c) larger ladies themselves. "

What the actual fuck?

J

We find voluptuous curvy and very busty BBWs are at the centre of most peoples attention

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

There is BBW nights at most clubs , and I would encourage you to at least go to one of those nights and meet similar people .

We used to go to Chameleon's on a Sunday

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Getting 4 people to click is not the easiest thing on the planet, but if you've all met and agreed to play together then I would think that there may be other issues such as the guy feels inadequate compared to the other guy (unless we use the mirror a lot, we generally only see ourselves from above, and I think I look tiny from that angle) I think stage fright has a lot to answer for here.

In my humble opinion.

Mr H.

"Made you change your update claiming the site is shit though "

Really lol - xx

Kings Lynn

Oh dear lordy... look we have the font of ALL knowledge right here.

I'm a big girl... I could take a shit on live feed and still pull because of my body..... luckily I'm more than just that and people like you are what brings women down.

You should be ashamed of your "opinion"

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"I`m going to give my honest(and respectful) opinion and I accept it is MY opinion. From years of swinging etc. I have found that people generally are not attracted sexually to larger ladies. I'm talking from years years of experience as part of a swinging couple. This supposed BBW "love in" is generally propogated by a) desperate men b) partners of larger ladies and c) larger ladies themselves.

I'm a big girl... I could take a shit on live feed and still pull because of my body..... luckily I'm more than just that and people like you are what brings women down.

You should be ashamed of your "opinion" "

Ive now got a serious girl crush on you!

Kings Lynn

"I`m going to give my honest(and respectful) opinion and I accept it is MY opinion. From years of swinging etc. I have found that people generally are not attracted sexually to larger ladies. I'm talking from years years of experience as part of a swinging couple. This supposed BBW "love in" is generally propogated by a) desperate men b) partners of larger ladies and c) larger ladies themselves.

Ive now got a serious girl crush on you! "

I accept lady friends too .

I accept others have opinions and I won't castigate you for them. Sometimes, of course, the truth can hurt - I`ll comment no more because I don't want to cause offence - just giving the benefit of years of experience - and from talking to scores of other swinging couples over the years.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"I accept others have opinions and I won't castigate you for them. Sometimes, of course, the truth can hurt - I`ll comment no more because I don't want to cause offence - just giving the benefit of years of experience - and from talking to scores of other swinging couples over the years. "

Good

I get this is probably your personal preference but I don't believe this as someone who has been a gym bunny and between sizes of 8-18 even at size 18 guys that were fit and definitely not desperate still wanted me and I'm not talking about on a sex site I'm talking about in the real world so this may just be your attitude being slim or larger each comes with its own issues and people will always have something to say

I'm current a size 16 if someone a size 8-10 was there I wouldn't care real men like curves anyways and I would rather be around people that are open and appreciate variation if someone else has a issue that's there problem not mine on the other hand it's about self confidence

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I think that most woman have some issues, but I wouldnt take his failing personally. Bbw nights are ace.

"I accept others have opinions and I won't castigate you for them. Sometimes, of course, the truth can hurt - I`ll comment no more because I don't want to cause offence - just giving the benefit of years of experience - and from talking to scores of other swinging couples over the years.

Good "

Seconded!!! Take a look at youself pal.

J

"I'm current a size 16 if someone a size 8-10 was there I wouldn't care real men like curves anyways and I would rather be around people that are open and appreciate variation if someone else has a issue that's there problem not mine on the other hand it's about self confidence "

Real men like curves? So who likes very slim women?

newcatle

"I accept others have opinions and I won't castigate you for them. Sometimes, of course, the truth can hurt - I`ll comment no more because I don't want to cause offence - just giving the benefit of years of experience - and from talking to scores of other swinging couples over the years.

Good

J "

But he is experienced you know.. i have been club swinging for 10 years and the amount of clubs catering for the larger ladies and admirers is huge now!!

By *HM JMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

personally I only actually talk to really big women, size 16+ are a must for me.

newcatle

Anyway Mel you have a great body.. we all go through times like this.. you have one man who worships you keep that in the back of your mind.. xx

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"Hi there, as you can see we are a bbw couple. I love mels curves, but when it comes to meeting couples she gets very conscious around other ladies and struggles to play, so we haven't for quite a while now.

My opinion as a larger lady is that size really doesn’t come into it. However confidence definitely does.

I honestly recommend going to a few club nights once they are open again. You will see people of all shapes and sizes.

You do have to be a bit thick-skinned to enjoy this lifestyle. Fortunately there’s lots of lovely people out there.

Good

J

But he is experienced you know.. i have been club swinging for 10 years and the amount of clubs catering for the larger ladies and admirers is huge now!! "

Absolutely this.

I cant say what I want to. But I imagine most women should be (grateful) or hoovering or summat.

J

Kings Lynn

Good

J

But he is experienced you know.. i have been club swinging for 10 years and the amount of clubs catering for the larger ladies and admirers is huge now!!

Absolutely this.

I cant say what I want to. But I imagine most women should be (grateful) or hoovering or summat.

J "

Haha... I have no such restraint

Sorry, anyway on the original post. You literally have nothing to worry about op. Performance issues are common on the scene. It's not a reflection in ANY way on you. Nerves, strange environment etc. You're beautiful. I hope you can see it for what it is, find what you are looking for and have a great time. Itll all come good.

J

I think there are many and varied reasons why people have particular tastes and things they find attractive. I personally am very attracted to curvier ladies, as well as ted heads and goth chicks (and Dave Navarro of course) That doesnt mean I csnt be attracted to people who fall outside those aesthetics.

Sadly society has decided to tell us there is one particular way people should look and anything else is 'wrong' or "not normal".

Sadly some people buy into it and not only perpetuate the kind of nonsense that causes people to feel bad about themselves, but also means they miss out on getting to know amazing people, just because they allow themselves to be told what they should or shouldn't be attracted too.

I'm not in a couple but I'm a BBW and prefer curvy girls like me. I also have real struggles with playing with girls that are smaller due to my own insecurities so fully understand.

".....

My 3k messages in 4 weeks tends to indicate otherwise. "

That's because you are gorgeous x

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

We love bbw. There is nothing wrong with people of any size,but bbw is our pref.

I am a large lady and hubby loves what he see's, feels and tastes

Sometimes men might not rise to the occasion due to pressure/nerves many reasons for that to happen. So don't think it is you.

You seem nice That's another one for the block list

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

You seem nice That's another one for the block list "

OP Your wife is beautiful, some people have no manners at all.

We are not in to swapping, but I am sure you will connect with some lovely couples on here.

Big is beautiful in so many ways *Honey x

Your opinion is just that, your opinion. You can't fake how you look at someone and touch them all the time you're with them, especially when you see them more than once.

Theres a type for everyone.

Some think I'm not formed/curvy/big enough for them.As they are sexually attracted to larger more curvy women.

Others might like my body.

That's good though as there's someone for us all

By *attM73Man  over a year ago

Oldham

What about people who just aren't getting meets, who feel they have a pretty good body ? Do they blame the site and post how shit it is ?"

fab is hard work for single blokes.

By *omford slutty guyMan  over a year ago

romford

I personally think this is an absolute load of old pony. I've seen countless larger ladies that I've fancied over the years...its personal taste.for me skinny stick thin does nothing for me but suits others

By *luttonousGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Consett

I'm a trans BBW and I must admit that I prefer to play with other BBW's and I seem to click much faster with women around my size

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Well, my (very slim) husband must be desperate then, because I've never been a slim woman. God it does the confidence a world of good to essentially be told only desperate people would fuck you

If you both feel sexy then go for it...im pretty sure plenty of couples or singles would love to have some fun with you both xxx

By *now Queen and SkibumCouple  over a year ago

Swindon ish

We both love curves. Xxx

By *now Queen and SkibumCouple  over a year ago

Swindon ish

I think that must be your personal opinion as it surely doesn't seem to be the opinion of many many others.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

A lot of larger ladies like to be with larger ladies. Great for me

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Jeez I'm sure BBW porn sites are glad there are lots of desperate men keeping them in business.

Absolute nonsense. People like different things.

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

To me, Mr, confidence is one of the most attractive traits. Mrs P's weight has fluctuated over the years but the combination of naturist holidays, club visits and being on here have only improved her self confidence. We've met loads of lovely people in clubs and it's never been size that has determined whether we find them attractive.

Ive now got a serious girl crush on you! "

I second this !

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Wife prefers meeting couples with bigger women in as well she feels more comfortable and no point doing this if not 100 percent happy

» Add a new message to this topic