FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Missed Connections

Missed Connections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rushman OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Looking for someone? Perhaps you met at a club and got on so well but forgot to take down their fab username or number? Or maybe you've had a meet with someone before in the past but can't seem to find them on fab any longer? Send them a message here! they might see it!

I'll start!

I'm looking for a couple who invited me round theirs a few years ago, they lived in Aylesbury area and the female had frizzy hair. This was my very first meet but definitely a meet to remember. The couple asked if I could bring some male friends, so I brought 2 of my besties (we hadn't done anything like this before).

During the meet, the husband asked me to stick it up her wife's arse. So I did. She screamed, got up and walked upstairs. He followed her and they started arguing the meet ended there lol... would be nice to get back in touch again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha doesn’t sound like she enjoyed the end of that meet.

But I had thought about a post like this before, one of my first gfs when I was late teens I wanted to contact. She went off to uni in Leeds. She returned to our local once, had some new great tattoos and we reconnected. I’ve always wanted to see or speak to her again as she was a great fuck.

» Add a new message to this topic