FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Define curvy

Define curvy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Hey folks, I wish we could upload pics on the forums so you could see what I mean. On Google pic when you type in curvy ladys, they have 2 pics side by side..one pic has a lady with a completely flat stomach a bit of a curve round the hips and would say roughly a size 12, that pic quotes "this is curvy". The other pic has a lady with a filler tummy curvy hips and thighs and a few wobbly bits, and that pic quotes "this is fat"...it angered me so much so I want to know your definition on what you think curvy is?

I don't consider myself fat, but more curvy with a few lumps and bumps but as said according to Google...I'm fat lol...loads of ladies on here who have fuller bodies but are beautiful and very sexy, and I'm sick of us being made to feel the total opposite by media,society and other women shaming us. So let's here your views.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inabushCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Ur right “curvy “ may have a few different interpretations x but we like to add lots of pics to show ourselves ( as you have xx ) and so hopefully they can help to attract friends xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't be upset by google.

By *inabushCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Ur right “curvy “ may have a few different interpretations x but we like to add lots of pics to show ourselves ( as you have xx ) and so hopefully they can help to attract friends xx

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

I like an hour glass figure

By *abybearandthebossCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

You are definitely curvy op, and gorgeous.x

By *amille66Woman  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross London

Am I curvy? I think I am......,

By *arried bi2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Perfect curves

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone's definition of curvy is different, the last place I would look is google and read some idiots jumped up opinion. *Honey x

You should never feel like that ever by looking at ur pics your very beautiful and sexy

And please do go by google as there’s a lot off tricks to a pic

Ie you can get hour glass underbust corset type things that basically suck in the belly and make the hips seems wider

Also photo shops as well

Honestly woman have it so bad for body image even down to clothes

I have found this for my self shop one place and 10 fits me perfect fine for dress and stuff but if I shop in a nother place got to Order a 14 and some a 12

Honestly it’s so hard but hugs from me hopefully we can make you feel a little better about ur self xxx

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

If a woman wants to call herself curvy, then that’s entirely her choice and hers alone.

No one has the right to tell someone else what body type they are.

"You should never feel like that ever by looking at ur pics your very beautiful and sexy

And please do go by google as there’s a lot off tricks to a pic

Ie you can get hour glass underbust corset type things that basically suck in the belly and make the hips seems wider

Also photo shops as well

Honestly woman have it so bad for body image even down to clothes

I have found this for my self shop one place and 10 fits me perfect fine for dress and stuff but if I shop in a nother place got to Order a 14 and some a 12

Honestly it’s so hard but hugs from me hopefully we can make you feel a little better about ur self xxx"

Meant don’t go by google can’t delete and re write

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I would not take serious what google say about women’s shapes. It’s nonsense, you are what you are.

By *abybearandthebossCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

"Am I curvy? I think I am......,"

We think you are curvy and stunning. X

Any size and be curvy it's more of a shape than a dress size

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Curvy is beautiful.

You can be 6 ft and a size 22 and be curvy. You can be 5ft0 and a size 8 and still have curves.

There is no exact.

Jo.Xx

By *ittykat94Woman  over a year ago

Redhill

For me curvy is more the shape e.g. smaller waist, big hips type of thing. You can be a curvy size 12 or size 20.

Gorgeous alway though!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Curvy means undulating, not straight lines. My body has no straight lines *shrug*

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple  over a year ago

In The Hills

Curvy is definitely a shape not a size

Alice x

Anyone with strong proportions I think. Could be a slim hourglass or a full figured BBW xx

That's like saying define what attractive is, I saw a photo of Britney spears and it said this is hot and next to her was a picture of Taylor swift and it said this is not... That's the authors oppion and a lot of peoples opinions will be different somone wants to class themselfs as curvey than there curvy, wanna class yourself as athletic then that's what we will go with makes no difference to me what they call there body shape as long as there not deliberately miss leading people and altering there pics to catfish people

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Curvy is classically a small waist, with hips and tits. This is what we regard as curvy. Lately it’s been taken as a way to describe bigger girls. We think there needs to be far more definitions for body types on this site especially.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

"Anyone with strong proportions I think. Could be a slim hourglass or a full figured BBW xx"

Which is just utterly useless as a descriptor. Those two body types are not the same thing by a long way. So to use one word for both is not sensible on a swinging site.

North West

"Anyone with strong proportions I think. Could be a slim hourglass or a full figured BBW xx

Which is just utterly useless as a descriptor. Those two body types are not the same thing by a long way. So to use one word for both is not sensible on a swinging site."

Do we need words to label ourselves with? There's pictures to look at of actual body shapes and if you're interested in a profile but it lacks pictures showing what you want to see, you can always ask nicely in a message. I'd assume anyone not wanting to show you what they look like before meeting isn't suited for meeting with.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm not curvy, I'm properly full-on fat. If someone wants to call that curvy then I don't have an issue (I certainly have curves), but it's not how I'd describe myself. Mind you, the body type scale on here seems to have "fabulous" as the largest end of the scale and I wouldn't describe myself as that either!

I have enough photos up for people to make up their own minds - as long as I'm not trying to catfish I'm not particularly concerned how someone else chooses to think of my body, either on here or on Google.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Curvy is a shape not a size, ignore the haters

somewhere in moray

I'm really taken back by the lovely comments on here, so thankyou...I just think that labelling women adds a lot of pressure and anxiety when there shouldn't be, the term BBW really annoyes me but only because you don't ever see the term SBW ( skinny beautiful woman) its terms like these that make us feel different...we are just the same but with extra bits lol xx

North West

"I'm really taken back by the lovely comments on here, so thankyou...I just think that labelling women adds a lot of pressure and anxiety when there shouldn't be, the term BBW really annoyes me but only because you don't ever see the term SBW ( skinny beautiful woman) its terms like these that make us feel different...we are just the same but with extra bits lol xx"

I hate BBW because I don't want to be fetishised for my weight. I want to be appreciated for who I am as a whole (but not just as a hole!)

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Curvy to me is, where are they on the curve of the binomial intellect distribution curve.

Purely physical sex, is... give me an metaphor?

Holistic sex, well.. let’s talk about loosing cognitive thought and all that involves.

Your definitely curvy Op

I call myself curvy,though fat would describe me better to be honest

Why put labels on yourself?

We are what we are

I class myself as curvy (I’m a size 20 with serious bangers!!) I’m, I feel....in proportion all over but I can’t stand the term BBW.... I hate it! I feel like I should be in a fat section of a crap shop! Class yourself as whatever you feel comfortable with and at the end of the day if you have it, flaunt it and own it! X

somewhere in moray

"I'm really taken back by the lovely comments on here, so thankyou...I just think that labelling women adds a lot of pressure and anxiety when there

shouldn't be, the term BBW really annoyes me but only because you don't ever see the term SBW ( skinny beautiful woman) its terms like these that make us feel different...we are just the same but with extra bits lol xx

I hate BBW because I don't want to be fetishised for my weight. I want to be appreciated for who I am as a whole (but not just as a hole!)"

I love this, and your spot on...xx

somewhere in moray

"I class myself as curvy (I’m a size 20 with serious bangers!!) I’m, I feel....in proportion all over but I can’t stand the term BBW.... I hate it! I feel like I should be in a fat section of a crap shop! Class yourself as whatever you feel comfortable with and at the end of the day if you have it, flaunt it and own it! X"

Its taken me years to be comfortable with being completely naked in front of my hubby,used to hide my tummy with a vest during sex, but since joining fab my confidence is slowly coming out...taking the pics and vids is a huge deal for me, and although I might look confident, I'm bricking it lol...but it is getting better and thats thanks to many other women out there who flaunt it, so I'm teaching myself why can't I..and I'm sure there are still women on here who have a really hard time on here with confidence regardless of their size, so I hope they see this and realise they are beautiful.xx

somewhere in moray

"Curvy is classically a small waist, with hips and tits. This is what we regard as curvy. Lately it’s been taken as a way to describe bigger girls. We think

there needs to be far more definitions for body types on this site especially."

I have to disagree, I don't see anything about a small waist with hips and ties as curvy..if I had to be described or labeled with anything. I would prefer curvy....but what you would class me is bbw or just fat...you have a beautiful perfect figure, yes? Who's to say my figure or anyone else's fugure is not perfect and beautiful...oh thats right...media, society, fashion...have you any idea how it feels to walk into a shop that does up to size 18 from size 6....to find a whole selection of styles and colours for up to size 12, 14 if lucky...then anything bigger is bland and frumpy....these are the types of things that make us bigger ladies feel inferior to you smaller women who everything says that's the way you should look....its awful.

» Add a new message to this topic