FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pretend couples

Pretend couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seem to be an increasing number of ‘couples’ on here that actually turn out to just be the male half (with the female half not knowing about fab), hoping that they can, at some point in the future convince their wife/ partner to join them.

Shouldn’t this (and men having a women’s pretending to be women) be cracked down on more on by fab? In my opinion it goes against the spirit of fab and I’m sure most of these blokes don’t have any intention of ever getting their partner involved, they just do it to get slightly more traffic on their profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have protocols before a meet (when allowed) it shouldn't be a problem.

Speak to both on Skype/zoom or by phone, only message those with verifications

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry to clarify I mean that they have it written in their bio! (Would never get to the meeting stage without knowing for definite what/ who it was!)

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Sorry to clarify I mean that they have it written in their bio! (Would never get to the meeting stage without knowing for definite what/ who it was!)"

What, they actually admit to it? You’re right, that is new! I’ve never had one admit to it, it’s just that the wife is always away or ill but would I like to meet anyway?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If they've actually written that their wife isn't aware report the profile and let admin take a look.

So we are a couple, we sent our photo to Admin to be verified. We are both on the photo with our profile name on a bit of paper. However it’s more the Male on here doing the chatting. Male users are the first to ask for a photo of us both even though they are not verified themselves. When we refuse we are fakes. That’s the disappointing part.

By *eventysixCouple  over a year ago

glossop

"So we are a couple, we sent our photo to Admin to be verified. We are both on the photo with our profile name on a bit of paper. However it’s more the Male on here doing the chatting. Male users are the first to ask for a photo of us both even though they are not verified themselves. When we refuse we are fakes. That’s the disappointing part. "
in a nutshell

By *unkhouser72Man  over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

It becomes apparent fairly quickly when a profile is fake. A new profile, minimal pics and info, no verifications, early pic and friend requests, you can spot them a mile off.

Some may have started off as a genuine couples profile where they have split up but the guy keeps the profile on pretending to still be a couple, usually saying male only meeting at the moment

By *otstuffbabeCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"So we are a couple, we sent our photo to Admin to be verified. We are both on the photo with our profile name on a bit of paper. However it’s more the Male on here doing the chatting. Male users are the first to ask for a photo of us both even though they are not verified themselves. When we refuse we are fakes. That’s the disappointing part. "

I'm interested in why you refuse to send a pic of you both?

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Seen it more and more the last few months.

Really hard to police as it takes no time at all to set an account up.

Notice quite a few males that comment in the forums things like “my mrs enjoys this....”

Yet it’s a single male profile !

Think fab should also ban having unknown people in pics, ie single male profile with females in the pics or vice versa

Bolton

"Seen it more and more the last few months.

Notice quite a few males that comment in the forums things like “my mrs enjoys this....”

Could also have a couples profile? We also have a couples profile as well as this one

Think fab should also ban having unknown people in pics, ie single male profile with females in the pics or vice versa "

Why?

SW Scotland

Could also have a couples profile? We also have a couples profile as well as this one

Think fab should also ban having unknown people in pics, ie single male profile with females in the pics or vice versa Why?

"

Posting explicit pics without someone’s consent is illegal as far as I’m aware

Bolton

Think fab should also ban having unknown people in pics, ie single male profile with females in the pics or vice versa Why?

Posting explicit pics without someone’s consent is illegal as far as I’m aware"

you didn't say explicit and permission should be sought and granted granted -

SW Scotland

"

But there’s no way to be sure that permission has been given on the explicit pictures. Can you see my point ?

Bolton

But there’s no way to be sure that permission has been given on the explicit pictures. Can you see my point ? "

I can see your point but still can't see why it's an issue - could be the other half!

"If you have protocols before a meet (when allowed) it shouldn't be a problem.

Speak to both on Skype/zoom or by phone, only message those with verifications "

exactly this

SW Scotland

But there’s no way to be sure that permission has been given on the explicit pictures. Can you see my point ?

I can see your point but still can't see why it's an issue - could be the other half!"

Other half on a single profile ?

Bolton

I can see your point but still can't see why it's an issue - could be the other half!

Other half on a single profile ?"

Yeah - why not?

SW Scotland

Yeah - why not?"

Then it’s not a singles profile is it ?

Bolton

Yeah - why not?

Then it’s not a singles profile is it ?"

Of course it can be, why not?

SW Scotland

Single means one doesn’t it and a couple means two.

A couple should have a couples profile and a single person should have a single profile.

I’m not sure how to make this any clearer.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

Yeah - why not?

Then it’s not a singles profile is it ?"

I think the problem here is one of the naming convention, which was obviously put in place for the origin vision of FAB.

In reality a "singles profile" doesn't mean someone is single. It's more likely that they are using that profile to meet on an individual basis.

They are quite possibly in a relationship and have a couples profile also.

By *_weadenMan  over a year ago

Near Hull

The inability for a couple to send a pic other than what’s visible on a profile is odd. Do any couples feel they can speak of a future meet with a guy without showing him their pic? (The guy had supplied pic to the couple)

Bolton

"Single means one doesn’t it and a couple means two.

A couple should have a couples profile and a single person should have a single profile.

I’m not sure how to make this any clearer. "

lol - who are you the profile police?!

We're able to use the site as we please!

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Think fab should also ban having unknown people in pics, ie single male profile with females in the pics or vice versa "

If there is a pic of someone on their profile and that person isn't aware that they have posted it then its a breach of GDPR.

If reported could end up costly for the person who posted it.

Mind you would you want to contact the ICO saying well this person has posted my pic on a swingers site?

SW Scotland

"Single means one doesn’t it and a couple means two.

I’m not sure how to make this any clearer.

lol - who are you the profile police?!

We're able to use the site as we please!"

Not the profile police no, just don’t enjoy timewasters who claim to be a couple when it’s a single person

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

Yeah - why not?

Then it’s not a singles profile is it ?

I think the problem here is one of the naming convention, which was obviously put in place for the origin vision of FAB.

In reality a "singles profile" doesn't mean someone is single. It's more likely that they are using that profile to meet on an individual basis.

They are quite possibly in a relationship and have a couples profile also.

"

As we do

» Add a new message to this topic