FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onk and Nun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Grimsby

Yes, this inspired by the other thread on here, but we wondered, how popular is dogging these days with couples?

Were asking as My lady really wants to try it, but the problem is it just seems to be full of guys, never seems to be any couples about anymore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vening SongCouple  over a year ago

diss

[Removed by poster at 30/11/20 13:40:02]

By *vening SongCouple  over a year ago

diss

We love outdoor fun but agree very few couples indulging

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Not are thing think it's a little bit seadey

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't know but was out for a walk yesterday with a friend who doesn't know what I get up to. I happened to mention taking a friend up Barr Beacon and she said, 'Oh the dogging spot'...

Thanks for the tip I thought!

I would say pritty popular during lock down lol

Well that’s what it local Council says anyway they close a car park up around here due to a increase in dogging in the area

The sun done a big story on it just google West Lothian dogging

Personally my self I have never tryed it but would be interested in trying it some time post Covid

But hard for me as I don’t drive it’s finding someone I trust to take me and not abandon me there x

By *incscarcoupleCouple  over a year ago

GRIMSBY

"Yes, this inspired by the other thread on here, but we wondered, how popular is dogging these days with couples?

Were asking as My lady really wants to try it, but the problem is it just seems to be full of guys, never seems to be any couples about anymore "

Its popular but ive only ever seen one other couple, we was hoping to play but there was about 14 guys all stood watching,

I don't mind an audience but was too intimidating for the girl I was seeing at the time,

Tried it when single and just found jts 95% guys looking for guys round here x

Absolutely dead in the new forest haven’t seen a cpl for months up there...popping out tonight though on the off chance

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Were asking as My lady really wants to try it, but the problem is it just seems to be full of guys, never seems to be any couples about anymore "

Probably best to invite ten guys to where/when you're going, in the hope that three might turn up.

» Add a new message to this topic