FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lotions/oils or potions? ;)

Lotions/oils or potions? ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The last one is for Harry Potter fans who think a bit of chemistry is in their blood.

Anyways, what lotions are good for massaging an arse & legs? Not my own I may add.

Johnson & Johnson are a good option but is there any others out there that can get under the skin as an after-effect?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Google aromatherapy. You need a good base oil like sweet almond, then mix in some rose absolute or jasmine, mixed with sandalwood. That should get them going.

Just bear in mind that essential oils can be a bit pricy.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I guess it all depends what sort of effect required. I suspect Deep Heat is not the answer you were looking for...also you gotta be careful about skin irritation etc.

By *exy milf 1962Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

For hand relief (wanking) "not sex" with a condom though!! you cant beat Johmson's Baby oil massage jel with Chammomile (abt £2.40) from Wilko's~ it's non ~sticky ,smells AMAZING!!!,is very relaxing and takes ages to absorb x

As a qualified Aromatherapist,i can advice that no Mineral or Lanolin based oil (eg: Baby oil ~ will mix (or carry) ANY ESSENTIAL or Absolute oils and are a total waste of money!

Instead ,use a much cheaper Sweet Almond,Grapeseed,or wheatgerm oil with say Relaxing bog standard Lavender and Ylang Ylang,both well under a fiver for a 10ml bottle.Most Absolutes are extremley expensive Eg:Absolute Rose,Neroli,Jasmine can be well over £35 for 20 drops!!! just 2ml~5ml so be aware of that b4 wasting x

Go on line and search "pre~blended oils" EG : "Natures Way" do excellent 200ml bottles from abt £6 to £8 fantastic for body massage.They do blends for aches and pains,relaxation and stress and fluid and celluite retention x

I've used and recommended these formy clients for over 29 yrs and ALL smell amazing~ but as with all oils,always check for any contra~indications or side effects b4 using,as some cannot be used with cetain conditions Eg:High blood pressure,Epilepsy and pregnancy etc ~ so be aware of this b4 attemping to blend or D I Y ok xx "happy massaging!!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for tips

» Add a new message to this topic