FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Respect too - swinging

Respect too - swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

experience?

We have had mainly positive results on this SWINGING site. We blocked single males and newbies after a few let downs and have rarely experienced insistent couples.

We love it on here and think it is generally better than other swinging sites we have looked at or tried.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm one of those rare single bi females that get very few messages. The messages I do get are usually just fine and, apart from a couple of no-shows, i have had a lot of fun on here. Love the site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We love this site too - don't block anyone and have had so much fun

Great site,gave up on online swinging for a while because we got nowhere with a pay site we were on.Started going clubs an someone told us about fab,play more with people on here than club's now

"Great site,gave up on online swinging for a while because we got nowhere with a pay site we were on.Started going clubs an someone told us about fab,play more with people on here than club's now "

yep same here.

only been on a few weeks but barely get a message now, so it's more quality/people who read profile over the random mass message's now. Love the site.

The site is what it is a Swinging one and in it there will be a wide range of genuinely nice people and some not so nice - unlike other more well known swinging sites this one offers a better interaction via its forums giving us all the opportunity to have a luaugh or just express our opinions

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"experience?

We have had mainly positive results on this SWINGING site. We blocked single males and newbies after a few let downs and have rarely experienced insistent couples.

We love it on here and think it is generally better than other swinging sites we have looked at or tried. "

We like in on here too, so much so that we rarely log into our profile on another site anymore.

Most of the people we have chatted to on here have been lovely.

Plus I am addicted to the forums here.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm one of those rare single bi females that get very few messages. The messages I do get are usually just fine and, apart from a couple of no-shows, i have had a lot of fun on here. Love the site."

I'm one of those rare females that don't get a lot of messages either, and I'd have to retweek my profile if I did.

I've noticed a change in the messages I'm receiving, they're confrontational. I've been told overweight women trying to compete with hot young things shouldn't be so picky not meeting men that can't accommodate. I've had men contacting other men asking them to contact me on their behalf as they're outside my filters. I've been told I'm too extreme.

Personally don't see the point contacting someone I DON'T want to meet to complain about something they have on their profile that excludes me anyway...but there you go.

I've not had a meet from the site in ages, simply the men that contact me have not been those I want to play with.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well dont think i will be going anywhere just yet. I love the single guys

"Well dont think i will be going anywhere just yet. I love the single guys"

that's what they're there for!

Some great people, some terrible people, same as real life. I try and have a meet a week if I can, I just love the anticipation x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love it... I have had great times and am very happy with it all.

Met great people, some people I am no longer in touch with but wish everyone well in life.

I have argued and debated with people on the forums and in chat over the years, are these bad people ? Absolutely not... we just didn't agree on something over the internet

» Add a new message to this topic