FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wedding Rings

Wedding Rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annah_88 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

So when I’m with guys other than hubby - should I be removing my wedding rings? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

If it's all consensual and open then there's no need.

I suspect part of the pleasure you and your lovers get from it is because you are in a permanent relationship with somebody who likes to share you, so leaving it on could enhance that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would think the best bet is to ask ur husband how he feels about you take it off

On one hand it could be seen just more than swingeing if take it off

On the other hand husband may want you to take it off

Honestly the best person to talk to would be husband

For me personally if I was married and swingeing

I would want her to keep it on as take it off means it’s more than swingeing and sex means feelings

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I never even look at rings. Wouldn't bother me. Nice profile.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

When my wife is with her guy I INSIST that her rings stay on & when I am watching I always check to make sure.

By *p478Man  over a year ago

norfolk

Definitely not, I like to see a woman with ring on wanking me, especially if he is watching. Its nice to cum on too.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Your choice x

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

When we were last with our best couple friends in the lifestyle (so long ago (crying) ). I noticed the ladies wedding ring in her hand as she held my cock! This got me very hard. I also latter spotted Kitty’s engagement ring as she played with him. It’s definitely a turn on!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"So when I’m with guys other than hubby - should I be removing my wedding rings? X"

It’s your choice honey x

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

"So when I’m with guys other than hubby - should I be removing my wedding rings? X"

Personally I love it! Nothing more edgy or powerful than being with someone who for all intent and purpose would “normally” be unavailable.

Had wives who’ve asked me to cum on them then use the ring to scoop it all up while I film/take pics to send to hubby. Mind blowing to witness

Leeds

"So when I’m with guys other than hubby - should I be removing my wedding rings? X

Personally I love it! Nothing more edgy or powerful than being with someone who for all intent and purpose would “normally” be unavailable.

Had wives who’ve asked me to cum on them then use the ring to scoop it all up while I film/take pics to send to hubby. Mind blowing to witness "

Must be a big ring to scoop up cum lol

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

"So when I’m with guys other than hubby - should I be removing my wedding rings? X

Had wives who’ve asked me to cum on them then use the ring to scoop it all up while I film/take pics to send to hubby. Mind blowing to witness

Must be a big ring to scoop up cum lol "

Hahaha.. You’ve seen lady and the tramp.... Slurp

Leeds

Must be a big ring to scoop up cum lol

Hahaha.. You’ve seen lady and the tramp.... Slurp "

Nope not seen that film.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Had wives who’ve asked me to cum on them then use the ring to scoop it all up while I film/take pics to send to hubby. Mind blowing to witness "

My husband likes me to leave it on.. like most people have said it’s personal preference really, the other parties aren’t usually bothered about it though..x

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

Adds to the horn seeing a girls wedding ring on.

mine stays on at all times he loves it as do i ... i want guys to know im married and hes my cuck

Leeds

"Adds to the horn seeing a girls wedding ring on. "

‘Girls’ ?

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

I would not be bothered by it, and it would surely only add spice to an illicit meeting.

Leeds

If I was in that situation it would be my decision, not hubby’s or the other bloke....mine alone.

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

Whether you leave it on or take it off is for you and hubby to discuss. For me I love it when the wife's on a meet and I get picture through which shows her wedding ring on while holding another man's cock.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

That's a decision for you and your partner and shouldn't be made by playmate in our opinion

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"If it's all consensual and open then there's no need.

I suspect part of the pleasure you and your lovers get from it is because you are in a permanent relationship with somebody who likes to share you, so leaving it on could enhance that. "

totally agree, I would take my rings off only if I think they will get in the way of pleasures ... love that G will keep his wedding band on when he plays ... x Anne

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I always wear mine. Swinging is part of our relationship. We don't just swing for self gratification. We also do it to turn each other on x

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

It is best to keep it.

I always double check that mrs hasn't forgot to put her wedding ring back on for when we meet, so much more of a turn on for all involved (we believe), how she goes from an every day sweet, innocent and faithful housewife, to a naughty Hotwife that gets fucked in front of her husband!

We also sometimes love holding hands as she is being fucked by her FB

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

Depends on your relationship dynamic.

As a a cuck I encourage my wife to wear her rings at all times, I have been told by her previous bulls that fucking her whilst she is wearing her rings is a massive turn on !

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

G effectively has two partners so wears a wedding ring on each hand except when in the company of her grown up kids who might just ask too many questions

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

I always wear my wedding ring on a meet. And take pride in doing so.

"G effectively has two partners so wears a wedding ring on each hand except when in the company of her grown up kids who might just ask too many questions"

By *onochrome2Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I keep my rings on, not sure why they would need to be taken off. Everyone knows the situation

By *ddballs 45Man  over a year ago

Hull

I leave mine on

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

Defo part of the fun of playing with married ladies is looking at their ring as their hand is wrapped around my cock.

I never do xx

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Wedding rings are visible on the hands of three of the four wives in my photos - the other kept hers on too - I don't recall any of the wives who I've played with not wearing their rings...

....with one cuckold couple, her wedding ring was part of the play - she slid three fingers into her pussy after I'd cum inside her, and then instructed her hubby to lick them and the ring clean...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

That's a question for you and your husband.

By *ddballs 45Man  over a year ago

Hull

If you take it off, it leaves a mark. Might as well leave it on

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"When my wife is with her guy I INSIST that her rings stay on & when I am watching I always check to make sure."

: as an aside, I'd love to see the balls on the man that could INSIST I do anything!

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

by leaving it on your telling guys your open and happy to play as a married lady, and if your husband knows and the guys you go and see, i cant see the problem , and many guys on here love to be able to meet and have sexy fun with a married woman, and for them to see your ring on your hand as you grasp there cocks can only add to the excitement of being able to meet and play with such a sexy woman,

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

It's not something I'd ever given much thought to, but I can't say I'd have a problem with it. As much as I like the idea that its a sign of the woman's relationship with her hsuband, I'd probably just be practical and say that unless there's a practical reason to remove it, then it's up to her what she does, it wouldn't really bother me either way.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Not sure why you would?

Unless it's a kink thing.

By *REYTIMBERWOLFMan  over a year ago

reading

Makes absolutely no difference to me. I will already know if the meet is with a single or married.

I hold no store or regard for marriage as an institution anyway so its down to how it affects your mindset. If it adds spice then fine.

"G effectively has two partners so wears a wedding ring on each hand except when in the company of her grown up kids who might just ask too many questions"

She could tell them she spotted a wedding ring and she loved it so much she now has 2.

"Would think the best bet is to ask ur husband how he feels about you take it off

On one hand it could be seen just more than swingeing if take it off

On the other hand husband may want you to take it off

Honestly the best person to talk to would be husband

For me personally if I was married and swingeing

I would want her to keep it on as take it off means it’s more than swingeing and sex means feelings "

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If I was married and playing with consent, I wouldn't take my ring off.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Mine hasn't been off in thirty years

By *reestylingWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

My ring stays on both in private and in public on a meet. Long term married but love to be shared. If it turns a lover on then that adds to the pleasure. Hubby would never want me to remove it; he's happy that I return to him fulfilled. For my part I just love having more than one man for regular pleasures xx

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"I always wear mine. Swinging is part of our relationship. We don't just swing for self gratification. We also do it to turn each other on x"
so true

I think it would be more horny for all parties if it’s open and part of the dynamic / fun of it all, personally.

By *inks_n_GigglesMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I like it when I meet a couple, or just the lady and the wedding rings are on. I can't recall a time when they were removed in any of meets thinking about it.

The lady isn't making love to me, she does that with her husband and that and alot more is what the wedding ring represents, so it doesn't change when we are together.

If a lady felt she should remove her rings, I may question if she is meeting me for the right reasons.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Surely taking it off it is akin to something to hide. If both participants are both consenting and open about their relationships, then it would strange to me why either would take it off.

Definitely a discussion between you and your husband but personally leave it on. In a non scandalous way some guys like having sex with other guys wives

I insist they stay on, she refuses to take them off as she enjoys the thrill of the hot wife.

We also like to have them on show in any photos.

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

For us, we have a chokr. it sits next to my pc, and when she wears it, the rules of our marriage do not apply, she is not only allowed, but encouraged to be a filthy slut during this period!

"For us, we have a chokr. it sits next to my pc, and when she wears it, the rules of our marriage do not apply, she is not only allowed, but encouraged to be a filthy slut during this period!

"

By *luns1Man  over a year ago

Preston

My primary play partner and I leave ours on. It's quite a turn on to see them.on a play partners fingers.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

My FWB kisses my rings, haha ... love it.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"For us, we have a chokr. it sits next to my pc, and when she wears it, the rules of our marriage do not apply, she is not only allowed, but encouraged to be a filthy slut during this period!

"

I love this idea.

Pretty sure every man I've met haa loveed seeing my wedding ring as we are fucking. Most of them have included it in any dirty talk.

By *reestylingWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"My FWB kisses my rings, haha ... love it. "

All about a woman leaving it on. So sexy.

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

Tah, It's a good one to use, as it symbolises the 'switch' to playmode etc.. so when I give her that chokr, she can for e.g go to a club and do whatever she wants. she's got her permission slip!

Why would you want to take it off?

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

So sexy when a lady plays with your cock and you see her wedding ring.

Or when you are fucking her see the ring.

Another mans wife so good horny

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I would not be bothered by it, and it would surely only add spice to an illicit meeting. "

Illicit meet... is this a new swinging definition?

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

No the guys should be spunking all over it, then you can show hubby as he reclaims you

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I never wear mine.

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

Whatever is agreed I guess but I've never taken mine off. X

Leeds

"When my wife is with her guy I INSIST that her rings stay on & when I am watching I always check to make sure."

I would love to ‘challenge’ any guy including a husband who INSISTS I do anything!

I find mine acts as a kind of magnet for guys. A challenge to them or as an aphrodisiac!

By *piritualSFCMan  over a year ago

london

Keep it on a man will always ask if they are interested. Upto them and you what happens next.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

In my experience, sending hubby a pic of your hand around my cock, clearly displaying your wedding ring, is a massive turn-on for him

Like everyone said, its for you and your partner to discuss.

But f*ck me, its a total turn on if she has a wedding ring on.

Yes, having sex with a woman who is cheating/having an affair is a complete turn on.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

No... simples

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Would not even ask the question why would you remove them

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Leave it on thays the thrill. Get the male to cum on it at the end

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I always double check that mrs hasn't forgot to put her wedding ring back on for when we meet, so much more of a turn on for all involved (we believe), how she goes from an every day sweet, innocent and faithful housewife, to a naughty Hotwife that gets fucked in front of her husband!

We also sometimes love holding hands as she is being fucked by her FB "

Yip that is very hot - watching a guy support his wife enjoying the pleasure and thrill.

Intend to wear my ring for meets. In fact had it resized since joining here as couldn’t wear it.

Being married and showing that is part of the thrill.

We have also talked about sending hubby pics of a cock in my hand with someone else’s cum running over my rings

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Can’t get mine off!

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Love to see Sue wrapping her fingers around a thick cock ..wedding ring on ...

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Love to see Sue wrapping her fingers around a thick cock ..wedding ring on ... "

You cannot beat this

By *annyhugeoneMan  over a year ago

Miltonkeynes

No I don't think anyone should be taking off their ring unless they are cheating and they don't want people to know they are married. But for swinging purposes and the fact that everyone involved knows your married leave it on defo!!

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

"Intend to wear my ring for meets. In fact had it resized since joining here as couldn’t wear it.

We have also talked about sending hubby pics of a cock in my hand with someone else’s cum running over my rings "

This, absolutely so horny!

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I would never have even considered taking my rings off. My husband no longer wears his though as it doesn’t fit anymore.

Lou x

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

"Intend to wear my ring for meets. In fact had it resized since joining here as couldn’t wear it.

We have also talked about sending hubby pics of a cock in my hand with someone else’s cum running over my rings "

see a film once and wife put her ring in the condom and then the other guy fucked her,, she took it of and her husband got the ring out and put it back on his wifes finger

By *ikkiHbiWoman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Used to find it hot even when my fwb wore his, even though he was separated still turned me on x

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

Looks better when left on.

Always leave them on,adds to the thrill

Totally agree, best decided between yourselves but I love the ladies wedding ring to be on....

Your choice but I like it on

It’s a very individual and personal decision that you need to make.

Personally I always wear mine when meeting other men. I make no secret of being married, I love my husband and it’s a way of including him in a way.

J

X

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Not bothered tbh. There is only one ring I’m interested in on the woman and it isn’t that one

By *ove3funCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Your choice entirely

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

That’s hot xx

By *ctionman11Man  over a year ago

maldon

i would say leave on

as a single guy it is really sexy to see, as everyone has said big turn on seeing a hand with wedding ring on wrapped around my cock

Leave it on. When I meet a sexy hotwife I want to be seeing that wedding ring

Cannock

From our experience guys seem to pay Dee more attention we she is out and is wearing her wedding ring, I think guys enjoy having another guys wife !

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"From our experience guys seem to pay Dee more attention we she is out and is wearing her wedding ring, I think guys enjoy having another guys wife !"

She is also looking stunning in her black dress.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I have the best idea of what to do with womens wedding rings. not posting it heretthough, wouldnt want everyone stealing the idea.

Always leave ring on.

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

No, as a guy who likes to play with couples keep the ring on.

By *KentMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

It’s totally up to you, though I think most guys find it a bit of an extra turn on when they stay on!

ON ON Definitely ON

Up on them there hills

Had a dick once who wanted to “spunk” on to her ring as a sign of disrespect.

Not exactly our values.

"Had a dick once who wanted to “spunk” on to her ring as a sign of disrespect.

Not exactly our values."

I've had a couple, who were desperate for me to cum on her ring, I was happy to oblige.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

I (The Boy) particularly enjoy feeling the wife of the other couples wedding ring on my cock during play. I also love seeing kitty give handjobs with her engagement ring on!

Love a wife’s ring in my ring as we play

Cannock

From our experience as a cuckold couple other guys find it a massive turn on to fuck other guys wives and the wedding ring being on makes it extra horny for them

"mine stays on at all times he loves it as do i ... i want guys to know im married and hes my cuck"

Yes likewise, completely agree !

I love fucking a woman with wedding ring

I keep mine on. Most guys aren't fussed or actually like it xx

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Do what you want.

I (hubby) don't wear any jewelry, let alone my wedding ring. I'm not making a statement, I just don't like wearing rings. Doesn't bother my wife in the least.

My wife likes to wear hers though.

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

Seeing it on is a major turn on.

"Seeing it on is a major turn on."
Totally agree

I keep mine on

Nikki x

NO definitely not! It’s such a turn on being with a woman wearing her wedding ring

Very much a turn on seeing her hand wrapped around a cock with her engagement ring on

Huge turn on fucking a lady with her wedding rings on

I prefer it on

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

I used to play with a couple where she used to like to take her wedding ring off for me to cum all over it.

When they left she would then slip it back on still covered in my cum.

Up on them there hills

"Had a dick once who wanted to “spunk” on to her ring as a sign of disrespect.

Not exactly our values.

I've had a couple, who were desperate for me to cum on her ring, I was happy to oblige. "

Still not our values.

And glad.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I have a married fwb, her husband does not know about us. I love it when we are in bed and she has her wedding ring on

By *heEpicureanMan  over a year ago

Stamford

I love seeing a wedding ring on the hand around my cock. Also met two couples who wanted me to cum over it

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nothing hotter than my wifes wedding ring wrapped around a bulls cock

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

"Nothing hotter than my wifes wedding ring wrapped around a bulls cock"

Wish I were that bull!

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Keep them on. I find it such a turn on

By *ubwife4uCouple  over a year ago

Kent/London

When we got married, my mum told me that taking off your wedding ring brings bad luck. We have both never taken off our rings since that day. And sure enough, we are healthy, loving life and enjoying our adventures. The guys we meet here know we are married ( assuming they have actually read our profile) so we see no point in removing rings and risking an eternity of bad luck (she was a wise old woman).

Incidentally, she always encouraged me to share my toys! And now I know just how much fun that can be

Hubby.

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

Got to agree with everyone who says leave wedding ring on, it's a real turn on for me seeing the hotwife I'm playing with wearing her ring, especially when her hand is wrapped around my cock, and as already mentioned many couples enjoy it, I've been asked to cum over a wife's wedding ring before, then the hubby locked it up.

In Europe many countries the wedding ring is on the right hand.

Definitely not...

"

What a hot idea. I like this a lot.

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Definitely leave it on - we all know the situation, and as others have said can lead to some extra fun. x

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

[Removed by poster at 17/06/21 12:39:02]

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

In my world, rings are only good for one thing.. the jewellery trade!

Although I often wear one (or two) around my cock for fun and as a conversation starter, I am totally uninterested in them on fingers.

In fact I have been turned off by women whose hands are overloaded with 'brassy' metalwork.

Normally, ring wearing is only of significance to the wearer, not me. Right now I would be hard pressed to recall any detail of rings worn by sexual partners or whether they even wear any at all.

I'm more likely to remember if they have a gold tooth!

Reading this thread has been an education for me as far as the emotions of ring wearing are concerned.

Until now, I only knew that if a woman didn't want bothering, wearing a ring o the wedding finger was usually enough and that if they moved it to either side during conversation, they were giving you one message or another!

I personally wear mine, my husband also likes me to wear them for the Extra turn on x

By *oundedbeastMan  over a year ago

Dartford

I like a Hotwife to have her wedding ring on. I demand it as it enhances my pleasure enormously. Especially when she is naked on her knees, BBC in her ringed fingers and I can watch her take all of me down her throat, priceless

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

It’s a definite plus and thrill in a hot wife scenario I have to admit

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

No. Keep the ring on.

It’s such a turn on playing with a lady and she is wanking you with ring on.

Especially if husband is watching.

Wedding rings are an added attraction, definitely keep on.

Definitely keep them on.

Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest

» Add a new message to this topic