FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unrealistic ideals

Unrealistic ideals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having just read a thread about something which is quite an unrealistic ideal, even in the context of swinging, I was seething.

Why seething? It was the way in which women were viewed in particular and I just remember what it was like when I was here as a single bi female. The way I was treated was, for the most part, like some kind of prized object. Not a human being, with real feelings and *shock horror* a personality!!

Anyway, I decided that seething about the thread was not a productive way to spend my day, so instead I tried to humour myself by remembering someof the unrealistic requests I had back then (and now even, as a couple). Here are some of mine:

- The guy I exchanged a few messages with and then arranged to meet for a 'date' (or social as I believe it is called on here). He wanted to book a hotel in Derby as he lived just on the outskirts, but I asked if he could just get the last train/bus home instead. He was furious that I wouldn't commit to the sex part of our meet and thus cancelled on me, simply because I refused to guarantee I would have sex with him

- The guy who told me he was a drug dealer and then couldn't understand why I now didn't want to meet him (not an unrealistic ideal but still funny, I thought).

- The male/female couple who wanted me to meet them at midnight on a bridge in Derbyshire so they could pretend rape me

- The fellow single bi female who kept me dangling for several months (cancelling many meets at the last minute) then had a go at me for "wasting her time" and then blocked me because I missed the bus to our meet and was only ten minutes late (I also text her to confirm the problem). I turned up, she was not there and returned home to find the angry message and swift block.

- The gay guy who wanted to 'experiment' on me - yes he said ON not WITH. He wanted me to lie naked wearing a strap on sticking up and for him to just sit on it and get off. No touching at all, not a kiss or fondle, nothing. He told me that he wanted to see if he enjoyed it with a women's penis too...then maybe he might like to try stuff with a woman. Actually now I think about it, it's quite hot!

- The guy who wanted to fuck me in my parent's back garden after a social meet, despite the fact that I explained they were in and probably still up (after I split with my husband, I moved in with my parents, in their bungalow).

- The male/male couple who wanted me to come over and let their dog fuck me whilst they watched

- DICLAIMER: THIS HAPPENED ON A DIFFERENT SITE TO FAB: The male/female couple that were elderly - I'm talking the guy was 90 (!) and wanted me to go to their old people's home to fuck him. Looking back now, I wonder if that might have been a wind up

So what are some of your unrealistic requests?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*tumbles*

I'll get me coat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol!

with experiences like that, Im impressed you're still up for meets!!

good on ya for hanging in there for the more realistic swingers!!

Nowt so queer as folk!

Havent had a weird request but I had a weird meet, I wanted to try anal sex (giving not recieving)so I met a male couple, I'm bi-curious, well not so curious anymore anyway after explaining that I didn't want to receive anal they were fine with it, so off I go happy as larry it's all going well, weird but well when all of a sudden as im doing the one guy the other just shoves his cock up my ass! Jesus Christ it hurt like hell! After getting out of there as fast as I can I got home to find I was bleeding and a load of messages telling me how great I was and that they wanted to meet again, my first and only anal experience never again! I only look for females n couples now So at least I learned something about myself even if it was a painful lesson

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You must attract some strange people

Lol, thanks.

I ended up meeting the boyf off a dating site during that period of singledom, so he gave me the hope that there are some nice peeps out there.

"You must attract some strange people"
Probly not a good idea sharing that was it?

"Havent had a weird request but I had a weird meet, I wanted to try anal sex (giving not recieving)so I met a male couple, I'm bi-curious, well not so curious anymore anyway after explaining that I didn't want to receive anal they were fine with it, so off I go happy as larry it's all going well, weird but well when all of a sudden as im doing the one guy the other just shoves his cock up my ass! Jesus Christ it hurt like hell! After getting out of there as fast as I can I got home to find I was bleeding and a load of messages telling me how great I was and that they wanted to meet again, my first and only anal experience never again! I only look for females n couples now So at least I learned something about myself even if it was a painful lesson "

That is - I'm - ok, you've rendered me speechless.

[Removed by poster at 20/07/12 16:03:42]

Sorry starra probably shud not have shared that one And iv probably lost any chance of a meet with a single female or couple but never mind

"Sorry starra probably shud not have shared that one And iv probably lost any chance of a meet with a single female or couple but never mind "

Why might you have done that? That wouldn't be fair!

"Havent had a weird request but I had a weird meet, I wanted to try anal sex (giving not recieving)so I met a male couple, I'm bi-curious, well not so curious anymore anyway after explaining that I didn't want to receive anal they were fine with it, so off I go happy as larry it's all going well, weird but well when all of a sudden as im doing the one guy the other just shoves his cock up my ass! Jesus Christ it hurt like hell! After getting out of there as fast as I can I got home to find I was bleeding and a load of messages telling me how great I was and that they wanted to meet again, my first and only anal experience never again! I only look for females n couples now So at least I learned something about myself even if it was a painful lesson "

either he was lickety split or your arse must have been gaping

you just can't get in that easily to a puckered and unwilling arse hole

i have both given and received anal and in either situation, even if i had been inside someone at the time, i would have had ample time to push the offending 3rd party off my back if i didn't want it to happen

also if you didn't want it and he penetrated you without asking and without consent, that would, in my book constitute rape or sexual assault at the very least

so did you really want to see what it felt like so allowed it - and then when the pain and the bleeding hit home you felt 'violated' ?

"Sorry starra probably shud not have shared that one And iv probably lost any chance of a meet with a single female or couple but never mind

Why might you have done that? That wouldn't be fair!"

I dont know but when people see that they probably think Im weird or something x

"Sorry starra probably shud not have shared that one And iv probably lost any chance of a meet with a single female or couple but never mind

Why might you have done that? That wouldn't be fair!I dont know but when people see that they probably think Im weird or something x "

Not at all. Look at what I wrote about, I don't worry that people think I'm weird (although I AM weird ).

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

After 2 months of friendly chat promises of a coffee meet , but no pic the lady decided to update profile declaring she would not accommodate or use hotel , when I sent message suggesting although I can accommodate but always meet hotel first she stops all contact

thief is my suspicion

Only had 2 weirdish ones. The guy who offered ever increasing sums of money including paying for a hotel just to watch me and an ex fuck. He insisted that he wouldn't even wank. And would message us on both of our single profiles and the couples one.

And the couple that invited us for a 4sum, which when they explained there terms was basically a 3sum with me watching, though they did back down a little and tell me I could fuck my g/f (how kind!) as long as I guranteed no contact with either of them.

» Add a new message to this topic