FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys and swinging

Single guys and swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eon85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I keep reading how the majority of men on here are just after a shag. This Isnt a thread to criticise its just more of an eye opener maybe. Let's just say the male was just after a shag, Aslong as he is respectful too all involved and he delivers isn't everybody getting what they want from a meet? Now don't shoot me down if I'm Way off the mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think the same applies to all, just not single guys.... if that is what you are looking for on the site and meet similar...... all good in my book.

others may look for something different tho..

Manchester

Its just abit of a shit category for males. I don't get how being part of a couple can make you any more respectful or less of a pest when on a meet.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't think it is Danny, honestly I don't...

It is truly what you make it on here and the way you conduct yourself in the swinging world and that applies on here, at parties and in clubs.

If you behave with respect, stay faithful to your values and never put pressure on others to play, you will fly.

Act like a twat in any way... fly splat into something unpleasant.

good luck and have lots of fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with you entirely Danny! I find I'm judged sometimes before I've even opened my mouth on the basis that I'm not in a swinging 'couple'. That said, I've met some brilliant folk on here that realise we're not all idiots or feral animals! Lol

Yes its a swingers site but people are on here to look for different things weather its easy sex or swinging does it matter its all about sexual freedom and liberation. But you put in what you get out of it x

Unless you are part of a couple on here, or a single female, you will never really know just how annoying some single guys can be.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

some of the pushiest and most demanding guys i have experienced on here have been male halves of couples!!

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

"I keep reading how the majority of men on here are just after a shag.

"

an' here's me thinking it was a knitting club

"Unless you are part of a couple on here, or a single female, you will never really know just how annoying some single guys can be. "

Be fair I don't see them as annoying or pushy most of the single guys on here I have found most respectful and have met some great guys who I now class as friends so the single guys are not all bad so give them a break x

Manchester

Oh I understand how annoying us single males can be, it's cringing enough in the chat rooms but I think everybody should have a clean slate until they do/act in a way that loses them that right. It's just some people's attitudes on the forums isn't called for just because somebody is single. But I do understand we are pests

"Oh I understand how annoying us single males can be, it's cringing enough in the chat rooms but I think everybody should have a clean slate until they do/act in a way that loses them that right. It's just some people's attitudes on the forums isn't called for just because somebody is single. But I do understand we are pests "

Not pests just horny boys x

Manchester

"I keep reading how the majority of men on here are just after a shag.

an' here's me thinking it was a knitting club "

Nooo it's a swingers site not a shaggers

Manchester

"some of the pushiest and most demanding guys i have experienced on here have been male halves of couples!!"
single guys 1- attached 0........(tongue in cheek)

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Unless you are part of a couple on here, or a single female, you will never really know just how annoying some single guys can be. "

no offence... but in my 8 years ish of swinging, I have has as much abuse from single girls and couples as much as I have from single guys.......

an arse is an arse regardless of if they happen to be a single male, a single female or a couple... I should let you read some of my mail in the past to prove the point......

back to the OP

people have the option of being as much of or as little of the community here as they wish.. and that is fine, however if you are here purely for the sex, and others aren't then don't be surprised if people dont want to get to know you....

for a lot of people it will be as much about the friendships and the connections than it will be about the sex...... and that is not just exclusive to single men...

sometimes single men use "single men" as an excuse more as if it is a cop out for their own failings.... somethings it is about showing that you are different for others and that is where personality shines......

as I always... rather than moaning about the people who won't play with you, concentrate on those that will.......

As a couple seeking only bi men, I can tell you all, a lot of guys are annoying. That's no being judgemental, or pessimistic...they are annoying.

We get tons of messages, winks and friend requests every day from STRAIGHT men. Every day. It drives us crazy.

If we ignore them, they just send more. If we reply to say no thanks, we get further messages trying to convince us to meet them anyway, they are really bi etc etc. The only way to deal with it is to block every straight guy to contact us, which is what we do.

The thing is that - in our experience - it's the single guys on here that will do or say anything to get the meet..including lie about their sexuality, age, marital status and so on.

We do not doubt for one second that couples and women can be just as annoying for others, but from our perspective, it's the single guys (or more specifically the straight guys) that just want a shag and cannot read a profile and respect the criteria. Wish we could say different but that is just our experience.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I keep reading how the majority of men on here are just after a shag. This Isnt a thread to criticise its just more of an eye opener maybe. Let's just say the male was just after a shag, Aslong as he is respectful too all involved and he delivers isn't everybody getting what they want from a meet? Now don't shoot me down if I'm Way off the mark

"

You see I don't get this, why is wanting a shag on a swinging site a bad thing?

As long as people as you say are respectful you will find lots of people play this way just like you will find lots of people who want it to be more long term friends and shags.....there is no hard and fast rule of how people like to have their meets.

Manchester

Fabio I think fab should make you admin. just so you can deal with all disagreements on here. I find that 99% of your posts hit the nail on the head

Well I have been swinging since 2003 and in all that time I have probably seen most things to do with swinging.

In my humble opinion single guy really do themselves no favours whatsoever, either in the way they present their profile,to the way they send a message along the lines of nice pics wanna fuck.

Continuously sending messages even though they have been told no thanks then they get abusive.

Then there are the single guys in the chat rooms !!!! fuck it's like everything they have ever learned goes out the window when couple or a single girl are on cam telling them to get their tits pussy out or suck his cock like it's their right.

Don't get me started on single guys in clubs !!!! like fuckin packs of hyena's on the hunt fro fresh meat all with their cocks in hand.

Yes we don't do ourselves any favours do we .......

As for couples or single women !!! I am sure that some of them can be just as bad as the single guy..... but for me I have never come across any like that !!! well I have but not in this context ha ha

So for what it's worth thats my 2 pennies worth

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Unless you are part of a couple on here, or a single female, you will never really know just how annoying some single guys can be.

Be fair I don't see them as annoying or pushy most of the single guys on here I have found most respectful and have met some great guys who I now class as friends so the single guys are not all bad so give them a break x"

+1 to Shazza's comment....I don't know the percentage of couples to single guys to single fems but my block list has a fair few couples and the odd single fem on it and people only make my block list if they don't read my profile.... I think it's probably just that single guys outnumber couples and fems by a large amount so there's a higher number that do send the "fancy a fuck" messages/are pushy/won't take no for an answer.

A complete Arse is a complete Arse whether he/she is single or part of a couple

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Couples and females can be pests.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 22/07/12 13:20:22]

I'm more interested in single guys than couples atm but some can be so tiresome.

An example from this morning, paraphrased...

Him: I like -insert his kink-. I don't care about age or size. Are you interested?

Me: Maybe but I'd have to get to know you a bit first.

Him: OK, do you like -insert his kink (which is also his username)-?

Me: I meant get to know you as a person. I already know what you're into. I want to know who you are, whether we'd have anything to talk about and what you have to offer.

Him: I'm not looking for a relationship. I just want someone who shares my desires.

Me: So you want a woman whose fantasy is to fulfill your fantasy? Good luck. I'll pass.

Men in couples, in my experience, are more likely to realise it's about what they have to offer as well as what they want. They can still think with their cock, of course, but they don't usually come across as so desperate and selfish.

Not all single guys are like this though, thankfully. The ones that are give the rest a bad name.

Ironically the guy from the above conversation told me he's finding this site "tiresome" and is tired of being messed about which is why he was short with me! Because, yeah, taking your frustration out on a woman who has bothered to reply and chat with you is definitely the way to get what you want. He got blocked. Next!

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"I keep reading how the majority of men on here are just after a shag. This Isnt a thread to criticise its just more of an eye opener maybe. Let's just say the male was just after a shag, Aslong as he is respectful too all involved and he delivers isn't everybody getting what they want from a meet? Now don't shoot me down if I'm Way off the mark

You see I don't get this, why is wanting a shag on a swinging site a bad thing?

As long as people as you say are respectful you will find lots of people play this way just like you will find lots of people who want it to be more long term friends and shags.....there is no hard and fast rule of how people like to have their meets."

+1

"

I think what most mean by men are just after a shag is just that, they dont want to meet for a drink, they dont want to talk to see if you get on, they dont care what the women gets out of it, they just want to cum and go

Now im only here for the sex but i like to make sure i like the person im playing with, to me mental stimulation is as important as physical, to me meeting for a drink isnt a waste of time, to me its the build up to good sex, if you cant turn my mind on you have no chance with my body, im not just here for my own pleasure im here to give as well as receive, sadly thats not the attitude of a lot of guys on here, they litterly do just want a blow job and a fuck and out the door before you've had time to say...is that it

So when i read men are only after sex i dont read into that the other person wants a relationship or anything i read that the other person wanted more than the quick fuck the guy was offering, and believe me as a person who meets single guys a lot that is what most are after

"Unless you are part of a couple on here, or a single female, you will never really know just how annoying some single guys can be.

Couples and females can be pests. "

some couple can be real pests on here

"I think what most mean by men are just after a shag is just that, they dont want to meet for a drink, they dont want to talk to see if you get on, they dont care what the women gets out of it, they just want to cum and go

(... snipped...)

So when i read men are only after sex i dont read into that the other person wants a relationship or anything i read that the other person wanted more than the quick fuck the guy was offering, and believe me as a person who meets single guys a lot that is what most are after"

Yes, this, exactly! If someone won't take the time to get to know me and won't meet me for a coffee or drink before we talk about meeting for a shag, I'm not interested. I want a few regular people I have a connection with, not to be an on-call itch scratcher for horny blokes who want a one-off cum 'n' go arrangement.

Manchester

I think what most mean by men are just after a shag is just that, they dont want to meet for a drink, they dont want to talk to see if you get on, they dont care what the women gets out of it, they just want to cum and go

Now im only here for the sex but i like to make sure i like the person im playing with, to me mental stimulation is as important as physical, to me meeting for a drink isnt a waste of time, to me its the build up to good sex, if you cant turn my mind on you have no chance with my body, im not just here for my own pleasure im here to give as well as receive, sadly thats not the attitude of a lot of guys on here, they litterly do just want a blow job and a fuck and out the door before you've had time to say...is that it

So when i read men are only after sex i dont read into that the other person wants a relationship or anything i read that the other person wanted more than the quick fuck the guy was offering, and believe me as a person who meets single guys a lot that is what most are after"

now you see i wouldn't be comfortable with having a quick chat on here then meeting up and having sex without talking plus I don't think I'd want to meet someone that made it that easy. No challenge and also no knowledge of the other persons likes/dislikes can't lead to great sex, but I feel the single male status is at times more of a turn off than having a load of stis.

So when i read men are only after sex i dont read into that the other person wants a relationship or anything i read that the other person wanted more than the quick fuck the guy was offering, and believe me as a person who meets single guys a lot that is what most are after now you see i wouldn't be comfortable with having a quick chat on here then meeting up and having sex without talking plus I don't think I'd want to meet someone that made it that easy. No challenge and also no knowledge of the other persons likes/dislikes can't lead to great sex, but I feel the single male status is at times more of a turn off than having a load of stis."

im not saying it applys to all men but it does a lot of them

I have lost count of the amount of times i have got dressed and walked away from a meet mid shag because the guy is just lazy and selfish, im not here to used if a guy wants to just lay there and get a blow job and shag he can get on the pay role

I have also met some really nice guys who have wanted to play with me as a equal, when i read people saying they met a guy and he was just after a fuck i think of the earlier type, not a guy ive had a good time with but not met again, i dont expect friendship of regular meets i do expect guys to want to put effort into our meet tho

By *iresFlameMan  over a year ago

Chorley

Hi all,

Isn't sex what this website is all about?

This website is providing a servise to broad minded people looking for sex, whether they are a couple who swing togther, part of a couple, a single girl, a single guy.

It seems it's ok for a single girl to fullfill her sexual needs but not a single guy unless he's gods gift. Everyone on here wants to have sex with other people to meet and creat new friendships and get into group sex activities with like minded people. So why are single guys singled out?

I joined this site as a single guy and then I also met somebody who said she would like to try swinging with another couple as she wanted another guy involved, but then she bottled out and I felt like I had let people down by cancelling the future meets. So now I'm single again and I want to meet couples and single women in the hope one 1 having great sex and meeting new friends and the possibibility of meeting a single woman who wants to be a swinging couple and go to meets that way as well as doing our own thing.

Se and friendship is what we are all here for. So why not make life easy for everyone?

Keep an open mind and have a FAB day.

;-)

» Add a new message to this topic