FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi guy wanting MMF no luck yet why?

Bi guy wanting MMF no luck yet why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a genuine bi guy with bi experience top or bottom, been on here a few months but had no meets as yet.

I've changed my profile to say bi and tried to jazz it up.

Anyone got any ideas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What problems have you been having then when trying to arrange meets?

I know how you feel buddy same issue here. If its the same problem as me, its trying to get people to take you seriously. I have also encountered my share of timewasting couples, yet it is us single guys that seem to be stuck with that accolade mostly.

cuz u smell

Maybe you should make it clear if you want to play with the man as well, on your profile you talk about woman a lot, and for straight people who don't mind playing with bi guys, need to know where they stand first.

"cuz u smell"

How grown up!

"cuz u smell

How grown up!

"

behave

"cuz u smell

How grown up!

behave "

Maybe you should

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

In my experience people are put off if you take your cock shots in the toilet with your kecks hanging round your ankles.

Try a close up cock shot and add toy dinosaurs, or a toy Eiffel Tower. Something to suggest great scale.

"In my experience people are put off if you take your cock shots in the toilet with your kecks hanging round your ankles.

Try a close up cock shot and add toy dinosaurs, or a toy Eiffel Tower. Something to suggest great scale.

"

Omg no lol

Worse type of pics haha

"cuz u smell

How grown up!

behave

Maybe you should "

impossible

"cuz u smell

How grown up!

behave

Maybe you should

impossible "

Need be taken in hand then

I meet to be taken in hand too

"I meet to be taken in hand too "

Form an orderly queue

Ooh yes please

Thanks for that , so basically what your saying is change pics and say on my profile txt that I like sucking cock aswell as a pussy

"Thanks for that , so basically what your saying is change pics and say on my profile txt that I like sucking cock aswell as a pussy"

No, not necessarily, but being honest about what you expect from meets with couples.

I'd rather they tell me about what they expect or want as I'm the guest at least for first meet

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

to be honest the fact that you said you werent a man slag put me off id much prefer it if you were lol and also the trousers round the ankles pic is a huge no no

and you say your bi w only play with i guys but all you go on about is what you like about women xx shame your so far away xx

Ye I know it's a fine line to walk , I think I'm tryin to keep everyone happy if you like or trying to keep options and offers open lol

P.S.

Ye wish I was closer too, very saucy pics

poole

thanks xx i think if your seriously bi then you need to just be who you are if thats what your really looking for sweetie we only ever choose the single guys that are up front and honest about who they are the amount of guys that text us that their profile says str8 and they say yes i just put that but i am bi curious we always say no thanks but its up to you really xxx

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

i like bi guys but they seem few and far between in my area, have meet a few lovely guys tho that like that fun.just be honest and say what you want!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Ye I know it's a fine line to walk , I think I'm tryin to keep everyone happy if you like or trying to keep options and offers open lol"

...and therein lies your problem. You CAN'T please everyone, so it's an exercise in futility trying.

Why are YOU here? What do YOU expect? What fantasies do YOU want to fulfil? If you concentrate on what you want and look for people seeking the same thing you'll have a happy and successful time on site.

People can see through the bland, generic profiles and ignore them. Make an effort and you'll be ball deep before you know it!

poole

"Ye I know it's a fine line to walk , I think I'm tryin to keep everyone happy if you like or trying to keep options and offers open lol

...and therein lies your problem. You CAN'T please everyone, so it's an exercise in futility trying.

Why are YOU here? What do YOU expect? What fantasies do YOU want to fulfil? If you concentrate on what you want and look for people seeking the same thing you'll have a happy and successful time on site.

People can see through the bland, generic profiles and ignore them. Make an effort and you'll be ball deep before you know it! "

+1

its your profile it should be about you and what you wan and what makes you happy failing that move down here lol xx

Lol thanks

I wish!

As mentioned above....you seem to have bland, generic profile.

Any man can say they're bi-sexual and take photos in a mirror and if you contacted me for a meet, the email would be deleted and you would probably be blocked, as nothing in your profile says....GENUINE!

You need 'action' shots to prove to others that you're a GENUINE bi-male. How you get that meet to get those action shots, is up to you.

HTH

"As mentioned above....you seem to have bland, generic profile.

Any man can say they're bi-sexual and take photos in a mirror and if you contacted me for a meet, the email would be deleted and you would probably be blocked, as nothing in your profile says....GENUINE!

Ye cheers I know what your saying action shots is what I need.

Thanks mate

You need 'action' shots to prove to others that you're a GENUINE bi-male. How you get that meet to get those action shots, is up to you.

HTH"

"I'm a genuine bi guy with bi experience top or bottom, been on here a few months but had no meets as yet.

Anyone got any ideas"

Say what you say in this post-we only meet single guys who are bi and always look to see if they have decent pictures (you don't which is a shame because you look like you have a great body)...can string a sentence together...your profile text makes my skin itch-it's disjointed and reads really poorly-I really struggle to read to the end of it and you have the pointless warning on it...and gives us the opportunity to open up further conv ersation with you...which it doesn't...I really hope your first messages to people read better...are you contacting bi couples or waiting for them to contact you?

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

Your pics make me squint for a start

Seen and read a helluva lot worse

You seriously need to put the toilet seat down lin your pics ol x

"I'm a genuine bi guy with bi experience top or bottom, been on here a few months but had no meets as yet.

Anyone got any ideas

Say what you say in this post-we only meet single guys who are bi and always look to see if they have decent pictures (you don't which is a shame because you look like you have a great body)...can string a sentence together...your profile text makes my skin itch-it's disjointed and reads really poorly-I really struggle to read to the end of it and you have the pointless warning on it...and gives us the opportunity to open up further conv ersation with you...which it doesn't...I really hope your first messages to people read better...are you contacting bi couples or waiting for them to contact you?"

I've contacted loads of couples,men and women had one contact with straight couple that just wanted me to watch and wank which was still nice I cum all over her so not a complete washout but never had a bi couple yet

Thanks sassy gonna get some new pics though

» Add a new message to this topic