FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > crazies

crazies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub bbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

oldbury

Ok so fess up who has had crazy people on here message you telling you you or your partner is not as it seems. This makes me laugh but it keeps happening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not had that via messages but at a party have meet some weirdo's lol

oldbury

Life is full of them but for some reason on here I seem to attract them. Had several gfs and wives now tell me they know my partner is their hubby or BF. Which makes me laugh as I know its not.

Forum Mod

No I don't have that at all

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

yep, we do.

been told we arent real becuase we swing in both ireland and UK.

the wierdest, however, was a woman that wanted Em to go shopping with her, and flash in her (em's not the other woman)local supermarket.

like that was ever going to happen.

Ive had a lady message me on here to say that my partner was cheating on me with her.

She said they were having unprotected sex and she was gonna post it all over my Facebook page

I dont have a partner or Facebook

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

On occasion, people attract the negativity and the grief, it is the vibe they give off.

obviously not all but if people keep on being let or getting the fools, it may be more about them.

oldbury

"Ive had a lady message me on here to say that my partner was cheating on me with her.

She said they were having unprotected sex and she was gonna post it all over my Facebook page

I dont have a partner or Facebook "

I had one tell me that my partner was hers up on checking out the PICS of her partner there is no way on this earth it could be the same guy I knew it wasn't but had to see who she was going on about. Hers had dark hair was short and dumpy mine is blonde 6ft 3 and average build and I told her so to which I was told she knew I was lying and that I was her partner typing the messages. She was a grade A crazy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

To be honest i think certain people must attract them as ive never had one all the while ive been on here, yes odd balls but none like that

"Ive had a lady message me on here to say that my partner was cheating on me with her.

I dont have a partner or Facebook

I had one tell me that my partner was hers up on checking out the PICS of her partner there is no way on this earth it could be the same guy I knew it wasn't but had to see who she was going on about. Hers had dark hair was short and dumpy mine is blonde 6ft 3 and average build and I told her so to which I was told she knew I was lying and that I was her partner typing the messages. She was a grade A crazy"

That is so funny

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"To be honest i think certain people must attract them as ive never had one all the while ive been on here, yes odd balls but none like that"

Me neither and Im feeling decidedly left out...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I demand my fair share of wierdos and accusations .....

I have a normal life of meeting sane people .......

Unless I go to a social ..

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

i must admit to quite liking the crazies only time i have a normal conversation xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Although some of the people who message me apparently can't read, they all come across as completely sane. Well, mostly.

oldbury

"To be honest i think certain people must attract them as ive never had one all the while ive been on here, yes odd balls but none like that

Me neither and Im feeling decidedly left out... "

ill send some of mine in your direction if you want. I have even been told there was a forum post about me being a homewrecker i searched and searched but couldnt find it lol was going to get big headed that there was a post all about me but it was to no avail.

No I haven't had anything like that but there are lots of personalities on this site and who knows when a person could take a dislike to someone for any reason and try to upset them

» Add a new message to this topic