FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > club or private meet.

club or private meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First time for us as a couple, so we thought we'd'pop the question... Do you prefer swinging clubs or a nice relaxed meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never actually been to a club.....but a meet......I feel in control

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Clubs. It's a neutral venue, and if a meet stands me up I usually find someone else to play with.

Both??

think the clue to the answer is in the question.

Wolf

We like clubs, as we like to watch and be watched by others as well as finding lots of sexy people to play with. Meets are also great fun with the right people, we also like the social side to swinging xxx

I prefer a club, swinging is much more to me than sex, I like going out, getting dressed up, like music and meeting lots of people, so it appeals to me. I have had some fun one on one meets with some super guys though

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

solo.

simply because if we are meeting with someone, we want their attention and want to give our attention to them.

not very easy with a swathe of nakedness around you.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

When it comes to couples we have always found it a lot easier in clubs, often on here "couples" can turn out to be a single guy or attraction lacking on some parts etc, much easier face to face in a club.

However single guy meets have been the reverse of this for us (clubs far too overbearing and pushy a lot of the time).

So I guess it comes down to what you want there is no proper way to swing and each have their merits !

We like clubs and parties to meet new people and have a bit of a play if we find people we like.

But we prefer intimate private meets for people we already know.

Going to contradict myself now ...

For meets I like to get to know people, prefer first meets to be social and happy to take time with people before playing.

But...

At a club (and its mainly Chameleons) I love the 'instant chemistry' that can happen and the atmosphere. Playing in the cpls room and a hand touches ..then an arm ..then lips kissing ..just so damn horny!

So for me its both as they are completely different scenarios.

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

At a club you can choose when to join in love. I have known first timer to go two or three tmes before joining in love. If you was going for a meet you must be ready to go for it so plenty of chatting before so u know you not going to change your mind when you get there . Hope this helps .

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

[Removed by poster at 24/07/12 07:28:09]

We like going to clubs more for the social side but generally prefer private meets.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Clubs. It's a neutral venue, and if a meet stands me up I usually find someone else to play with. "

2 's up from me. X

Had a couple of daytime meets, was very shy at first, didnt know what to expect or what to do in some ways, overcame shyness quite quickly ( and prob came just as quick, OMG was so amazing, ure so gorgeous and wow totally awesome skills, you know who you are if you ever read forums or my profile verifs lol.)

Would love to arrange to meet up with people at a local'ish club, spa etc.

Invites welcomed

"Going to contradict myself now ...

For meets I like to get to know people, prefer first meets to be social and happy to take time with people before playing.

But...

At a club (and its mainly Chameleons) I love the 'instant chemistry' that can happen and the atmosphere. Playing in the cpls room and a hand touches ..then an arm ..then lips kissing ..just so damn horny!

So for me its both as they are completely different scenarios. "

Exactly how I am..

Clubs are good because it's like pick and mix lol I'l have you, you and you. Private meets are better if you want to get a bit more kinky or if you want to film things.

By *andS4funCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

We have only done swinging clubs so far so yet to have a private meet or go to a party for that matter. Hoping that will change in the not so distant future.

Think one on one meets work better. Hopefully you have exchanged emails and got a feel for each other. If its a spur of the moment thing and you need a wee bit extra spice and risk then go for a club

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the feedback, definately keep a open mind to both, see which one comes first we definately both like the thought of loads of people just peeping through and taking a look at us (anf others included :p) getting down to business

I prefer private meets but i do more clubs, simply because its easier to get ready and go to a club rather than messing about trying to find a meet on here

"Clubs. It's a neutral venue, and if a meet stands me up I usually find someone else to play with.

2 's up from me. X"

One day I'll get to Tease, then watch out!

"One day I'll get to Tease, then watch out! "

I have been to Tease II and not being unkind to the owners but if I was travelling from York I would be heading to Darleston and Chameleons.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We prefer clubs

"I prefer private meets but i do more clubs, simply because its easier to get ready and go to a club rather than messing about trying to find a meet on here "

"One day I'll get to Tease, then watch out!

I have been to Tease II and not being unkind to the owners but if I was travelling from York I would be heading to Darleston and Chameleons."

I've done Chams. I would like to try Tease as it is a club with rooms and has decent reviews. And maybe Bourbonkiss would be there.

"

I've done Chams. I would like to try Tease as it is a club with rooms and has decent reviews. And maybe Bourbonkiss would be there. "

Well perhaps I should try Tease II again...

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"One day I'll get to Tease, then watch out!

I have been to Tease II and not being unkind to the owners but if I was travelling from York I would be heading to Darleston and Chameleons.

I've done Chams. I would like to try Tease as it is a club with rooms and has decent reviews. And maybe Bourbonkiss would be there. "

Maybe I will, my first visit there was good. X

I'm going to a social at xotix xtreme on the 24th Aug if you fancy coming? Check out the forum post, its called Derby social under the meets requests and its closer that tease. X

» Add a new message to this topic